WORLD DEATH STAR

Venusian

Hi guys!

These 3 were the culminating cards in a reading of only 5 cards. The question was what can I learn through the Hermit experience?

I got World Death Star

The World says you're at the end of this particular journey. Death is a long, unforeseeable transition that is outside of anyone's control, and the Star says to believe in yourself and hope that you land on your feet through it all.

"What destroys me nourishes me" is the saying that comes to mind. I may be on the wrong track though because I am not adept at all in interpreting readings for myself.

Anyone else have any suggestions? Thanks

rwcarter

These 3 were the culminating cards in a reading of only 5 cards. The question was what can I learn through the Hermit experience?

I got World Death Star
Completion (World) of your Hermit experience will bring transformation (Death) the brings you new hope (Star) for the future.

Rodney

Venusian

Completion (World) of your Hermit experience will bring transformation (Death) the brings you new hope (Star) for the future.

Rodney

thank you Rodney. You expressed it way better than I ever could have hoped to.

The World completes the Hermit's journey, Death transforms the Hermit spiritually, and the Star gives the Hermit hope in that I will stumble upon a better day through my transformation.

Many thanks. :)

Prilica

I would be very hopeful with that combination... Because after the end of a cycle... Perhaps a painful one because not every "death" is easy to handle, they carry strong changes that usually are necessary but unexpected... You will heal, and find renewed hope. The healing power of the star is very strong.

Venusian

I would be very hopeful with that combination... Because after the end of a cycle... Perhaps a painful one because not every "death" is easy to handle, they carry strong changes that usually are necessary but unexpected... You will heal, and find renewed hope. The healing power of the star is very strong.

Prilica. Yes, this is very true!

This reading came up for me as the energy for the day a few days ago. At the beginning of the day I was feeling energetic and had plans to go out and take on the world. I woke up with vigor, feeling ready to go make it happen. None of my plans materialized. In fact, by the afternoon, I was questioning spiritual values and had become fed up with energies that I felt were blocking my progress.

That evening, things looked hopeful again, and though I ended up being The Hermit that day, the experience provided the opportunity for me to grieve, accept, let-go, release, cleanse, and reflect. That's a whole lot for a day! lol

The day ended on a high note. The Star.

Many thx.