WOW the reincarnation spread!!

blind1

I just had to do this after I read about it,it was so interesting I wanted to share what the cards told me. I'm pretty sure my past life was as miserable as this one is. :p lol No reversals.

1: Who was I in my past life?

9 of wands- It seems I was someone who fought and struggled to attain what I had and fought to keep it. (What that was,not quite sure!!)

2: Was I married?

Justice-I feel as I was and had gotten divorced,and from the looks of the rest of the cards,my "spouse" did a very wrong thing to me and the marriage ended,and badly.

3: Was I happy in my past life?

King of Swords- I'm taking this as I was not the most cheerful person,I had stedfast beliefs and clung to them accordingly,I was very judgemental and a bit anal retentive,things had to be my way or the highway!

4: What kind of work did I do?

2 of wands- Apparently I had "choices" to make,using my instincts/feelings to make decisions,either this way or that way. Maybe I was a counselor,a judge,or a lawyer??? ((I love to argue and pick sides,so I feel like a lawyer!)) LOL

5: Was I an honorable person?

Page of swords- I had a bit of smarts,I loved to argue,I didn't shut up and I gossiped and told everybody everything. ((Getting that lawyer vibe again!!))

6: What problems or challenges did I deal with?

Ten of swords- I'm getting the vibe that I hated my life,I thought it couldn't get any worse. I'm wondering if it's because I was a know-it-all and no one liked me,or a bad marriage.

7: Was I famous?

Queen of pentacles- So I was good with a business,developing and changing ideas to make them work,modern,I had to have the best and spent what was necessary to get "the best",but I always had plenty of money,and had high expectations for everyone else. ((Lawyer!! lol))

8: Was my health good?

2 of cups- The soulmate card brings me to believe I was in top health when I was with the one who I considered my other half. Being with that person makes one blissful and feel wonderful. My passion kept me in top shape.

9: How did I die?

The Star- Unusual,but my spin on it is a suicide,or maybe I died from being depressed and just withered away. Seeing it as a distant hope card,I feel that I didn't think it (hope,love for life) would ever come,even though I knew in time it would. I feel this card tells me I just felt life held no meaning at the time and it was so bad I couldn't deal with it.

10: Did I have a soulmate?

Emperor- Oh yes,I did. A "king of his castle" sort of man,a father,a controlling man. I feel that what he said went and he kept a tight ship.

11: Is my present love someone I knew in my past life?

4 of pentacles- I believe 4's are ruled by the Emperor (coincidence??),and this card tells me my soulmate was a penny pincher,very focused on a budget and never went without anything because he had a watchful eye on the finances. ((I'm begining to think I may have brought in the major finances in the family and this guy was managing my finances??))

12: Am I linked to my parents of today from my past life?

3 of swords- To me this is mental abuse,pain,very sad feelings of love from or to another person. This card to me would be a yes,because my parents went through a nasty divorce,dragging the kids into it to "tell him/her this and that" and my mother dragging us from boyfriend to boyfriend,having no sense of security. This to me is a card of unsaid feelings which are kept in to "keep the peace",which is what I do every day,so it's a huge YES to me.

13: Are any other members of my family from my past life?

8 of pentacles- HUGE yes! Working together as a team,starting new projects and learning through trial and error!! My family in a nutshell!!

14: What do I need to learn during this lifetime?

Ten of cups- The "bringing together emotions" card for me,tells me I am not my parents,and I have seen and felt what is wrong to do to people you love and care about,so make it right for my own family. Learn from my parent's mistakes and give my family what I always wanted and never got to feel. Love,security,and attention.

15: Will I reincarnate again after this life?

Queen of Swords- Oh my,seems I am going to be a snob in the next go around! I'll be smart,attractive,love to gossip (which I do alot now!!), not very compassionate with your problems,but I'll tell you the facts and carry on my merry way! lol

Wow. Had to share this interesting layout. Apparently I was very depressed,bitter,judgemental,hated my life,got cheated on or something of the like,taken advantage of,and wasted away/killed myself(?). That's what I got from it all after I slept on it. Wow. lol

alphamatrix

Sounds like your past life was definitely something to learn from.

I'd be interested to hear your take on what in your personality has chaned or you've learned this time around that you see as an improvement.

e.g. Are you still very judgemental? Like to gossip? See yourself as more loving now?

blind1

<quote>I'd be interested to hear your take on what in your personality has chaned or you've learned this time around that you see as an improvement.

e.g. Are you still very judgemental? Like to gossip? See yourself as more loving now?</quote>

Well I'm not judgemental,I hear things all the time through the gossiping about people I don't know,and when I get to know them I keep in mind gossip is a one sided story and give the other person a chance. I'm pretty easy going and I make my judgements about a person as to how they act towards ME.

Now on the other hand,I can sit and gossip with people all day every day and never get tired of hearing about one bit of it. lol I could win a gossiping contest if such existed. lol

I don't see myself as more loving now,I wasn't raised in that way. We didn't give hugs and tell each other "i love you" or anything affectionate at all. I am very loving with the babies and kids (nieces and nephews),I figured it's best to start the new generation off right( I don't have any children yet). lol I'm not lovey-dovey with my boyfriend,but the boyfriend before this one I was a bit naive. I say it but I'm not a touchy feely girl. I have ended relationships because my boyfriends were too "needy" in my own words and very romantic,I'm just not into that stuff I think it's a bit silly.

I do see similarities in the past and present characteristics. I have had 3 nervous breakdowns,always been on medication for depression,and I have thought life couldn't get any worse,and I have tried suicide. My past boyfriend hurt me in a way I don't think I'll recover from,and I just don't want to get too close to anybody after that incident. He spooked me forever. The only thing not even close is I work in retail and I'm as poor as a church mouse! LOL I don't want the best of the best,I prefer yard sales and second hand stores. I haven't been married. The one thing I see that is still the same for sure is "do it my way,or get out." LOL

I just loved this little "story" reading. :)