GotH

Will do! :thumbsup:

And yes, she's a gossip. :rolleyes:

Noni

Will do! :thumbsup:

And yes, she's a gossip. :rolleyes:

Hello GotH :)

Hope you're doing well.
Just wondering if you would like to update the feedback...did anything finally come to pass etc.?? just would be a good learning exercise.

Cheers!
:)

GotH

Hi Noni :)

I really like that you came back asking for FB and such. It shows you have true interest in the readings you do. :thumbsup: So the event I am focusing on is actually for this coming weekend, I had the date wrong. I was hoping that this didn't cause an interference being that it wasn't this last weekend. I did focus on the event and not so much a date so I'm hoping the cards were aware of that.

I'm still planning on attending it. If there's any doubt though, I'm okay with refreshing the readings if you are interested. Or we can wait and see what happens.. I'm good either way. :)

Noni

Hiya :)

Thanks for your kind words :love:
I'm just starting to learn Lenny so trying to be a good student and learn from mistakes so that can get better.
I re-read your question my bad it does say 'next week' (so confused!) but ya can use more practice and happy to read on it again as its closer to date now.
Leave your question please and I'll read on it soon :).

Cheers!

GotH

Hello..

The day has come and I wanted to get back to you with final fb. Simply put, it was canceled due to cold, wet weather that came out of nowhere! Went out for BBQ instead. Now home relaxing.

I never saw this coming.. :bugeyed: It's always sunny here..

Noni

Hello..

The day has come and I wanted to get back to you with final fb. Simply put, it was canceled due to cold, wet weather that came out of nowhere! Went out for BBQ instead. Now home relaxing.

I never saw this coming.. :bugeyed: It's always sunny here..

Hiya :)
LOL this is the biggest anti-climax ever!!
Sorry about it.....hope you had a good time relaxing nonetheless :)

Thanks, for the update!

Cheers.