1 Lenormand Exchange Available

GotH

Would anyone like to exchange readings? Anything goes..

Noni

Hello GotH

I'll exchange if you're still interested.
Please note I'm a beginner in Lenormand and can use some practice :)

Cheers!

GotH

Hi sure.. practice is good, I'm practicing too. Leave me your question and I'll work on it in a few when I get home from running this errand..

Noni

Thanks, GotH :)

My question might appear a bit strange, someone I've not thought of in a while has been coming in my thoughts lately so I'd like to ask: what the universe wants me to know about AA (person, male) in regards to me at this stage.

What is your question?

GotH

Thanks, GotH :)

My question might appear a bit strange, someone I've not thought of in a while has been coming in my thoughts lately so I'd like to ask: what the universe wants me to know about AA (person, male) in regards to me at this stage.

What is your question?

Woman - Rider - Bear

Woman/Rider: A rapid message or news about a woman or to a woman

Rider/Bear: Protective message or message regarding someone's mother

Woman/Bear: Indicates female

Could it be possible that you are picking up some vibes or thoughts from AA regarding a woman in his life? This could either be his mother, a woman in his life who might become a mother or him being in a position where he's being protective of a woman. These are the things that are coming to mind. It's also possible that you could be getting word soon about him and this woman. The base card is Lilies so I'm leaning toward this woman being elderly like his mother or grandmother.

I decided to draw two more cards to make a total of 5 cards. Book and Birds came up so I'm thinking this information or the message could be something that is secretive right now but will eventually be talked about in the open at some point. Knowledge of what is happening regarding some female energy will be discussed with you. Let me know if you hear from AA as this might be something that happens within a bit of time.

My question is:

I plan on attending an event next week. Can you tell me what I should know about this event, like will it be a fun time or not worth my time? Whatever info you can get about this event at SL?

Thanks..

Noni

Woman - Rider - Bear

Woman/Rider: A rapid message or news about a woman or to a woman

Rider/Bear: Protective message or message regarding someone's mother

Woman/Bear: Indicates female

Could it be possible that you are picking up some vibes or thoughts from AA regarding a woman in his life? This could either be his mother, a woman in his life who might become a mother or him being in a position where he's being protective of a woman. These are the things that are coming to mind. It's also possible that you could be getting word soon about him and this woman. The base card is Lilies so I'm leaning toward this woman being elderly like his mother or grandmother.

I decided to draw two more cards to make a total of 5 cards. Book and Birds came up so I'm thinking this information or the message could be something that is secretive right now but will eventually be talked about in the open at some point. Knowledge of what is happening regarding some female energy will be discussed with you. Let me know if you hear from AA as this might be something that happens within a bit of time.
Thanks, I don't know his family very well. It might be that he's getting married or his gf is pregnant but why would he want to tell me that! lol but maybe he does not sure...will let ya know if I hear anything.
Thanks for reading on this for me :)

My question is:

I plan on attending an event next week. Can you tell me what I should know about this event, like will it be a fun time or not worth my time? Whatever info you can get about this event at SL?

Thanks..

Letter Bouquet Whip
This is an invite from a woman, it is about some good news. There will be some gossip there and it may lead to some dispute. Again the theme of dispute with a woman is highlighted by this card combo. There will be small talk between women, it is a social event organised maybe by a sociable woman.

What you need to know about this event:
Ring Dog Clover
That it will stablize your connections, you may form a stronger bond with someone who will be loyal to you. This connection might lead to love and luck. Overall it will be a fun event and you will be happy to be with some friends. You might meet a helpful friend there.

Hope this helps and resonates.
Thanks for the exchange :)

Cheers
:)

GotH

Thanks, I don't know his family very well. It might be that he's getting married or his gf is pregnant but why would he want to tell me that! lol but maybe he does not sure...will let ya know if I hear anything.
Thanks for reading on this for me :)
Thanks for letting me read for you. I hope you hear something soon to ease your questions regarding AA.

Letter Bouquet Whip
This is an invite from a woman, it is about some good news. There will be some gossip there and it may lead to some dispute. Again the theme of dispute with a woman is highlighted by this card combo. There will be small talk between women, it is a social event organised maybe by a sociable woman.
I'm trying to think of what the invitation could be for and from what woman. The event I'm asking about is a public event on the beach with music, food and drinks. A fun band will be playing that day so I was considering making the short trip to attend.

What you need to know about this event:
Ring Dog Clover
That it will stablize your connections, you may form a stronger bond with someone who will be loyal to you. This connection might lead to love and luck. Overall it will be a fun event and you will be happy to be with some friends. You might meet a helpful friend there.

I'm thinking there might be some friends of mine that will show up to this event too as it's a community thing. Music, food and fun is always better when friends are there to experience it with you so maybe this is what these cards are pointing to.

All in all it sounds like this event should be fun and worth attending so I guess I'll make the effort to go.

Thank you Noni for the exchange. :)

Noni

Thanks for letting me read for you. I hope you hear something soon to ease your questions regarding AA.

I'm trying to think of what the invitation could be for and from what woman. The event I'm asking about is a public event on the beach with music, food and drinks. A fun band will be playing that day so I was considering making the short trip to attend.

I'm thinking there might be some friends of mine that will show up to this event too as it's a community thing. Music, food and fun is always better when friends are there to experience it with you so maybe this is what these cards are pointing to.

All in all it sounds like this event should be fun and worth attending so I guess I'll make the effort to go.

Thank you Noni for the exchange. :)

Thanks for the feedback.
Did you hear about the event through some chatty/ sociable woman/ women or were young women advertising or promoting this event.
Yes, you will make some good long lasting connections or meet people who you have this with so might be worth attending.

Have fun :party:

GotH

Thanks for the feedback.
Did you hear about the event through some chatty/ sociable woman/ women or were young women advertising or promoting this event.
Yes, you will make some good long lasting connections or meet people who you have this with so might be worth attending.

Have fun :party:

It's a "Kick Off To Summer" party hosted by the band, all males. I do however have a busy body "friend" who saw me post that I was interested in attending on Facebook. It's totally possible that she could try to invite herself to attend with me. Now that I think about it, your reading could totally be pointing to her as this sounds just like her energy.. :lightbulb

Also... Regarding the reading I did for you.. The Lilies base card is also a sexual card. So if the reading isn't about an elderly woman like his mother/grandmother, it could indicate something sexual in nature regarding a woman (you?). Just thought I'd bring that to mind.

Noni

It's a "Kick Off To Summer" party hosted by the band, all males. I do however have a busy body "friend" who saw me post that I was interested in attending on Facebook. It's totally possible that she could try to invite herself to attend with me. Now that I think about it, your reading could totally be pointing to her as this sounds just like her energy.. :lightbulb

Also... Regarding the reading I did for you.. The Lilies base card is also a sexual card. So if the reading isn't about an elderly woman like his mother/grandmother, it could indicate something sexual in nature regarding a woman (you?). Just thought I'd bring that to mind.

Thanks for the new insight :)

Male band on beach sounds fun what's there to think about...of course you should attend :D
It might point to her...if she likes gossip and is champion for small talk??hehe
She might cause some dispute or something or some woman might.

If it works for you please post after event if possible....will help understand the cards better :)