1 reading with Kuan Yin oracle...

EmpressArwen

**closed to new sitters**

I'm struggling a bit with my new Kuan Yin deck. It's absolutely gorgeous but so far it is mostly silent.

I would like to try this with someone who I don't know well so I can really judge how the cards speak.

I'm thinking general/spiritual would be best for this deck....though not sure. So if you have a question, I will give it a shot but no promises! lol

I just want one for now. Thank you for helping me out with my new deck!

Sitters:

1. nani - posted
2. Araluck -posted - feedback and bonus exchange given - thank you!!

nani

I just got the deck as well. I would be really happy to sit :)

AraLuck

I'm struggling a bit with my new Kuan Yin deck. It's absolutely gorgeous but so far it is mostly silent.

I would like to try this with someone who I don't know well so I can really judge how the cards speak.

I'm thinking general/spiritual would be best for this deck....though not sure. So if you have a question, I will give it a shot but no promises! lol

I just want one for now. Thank you for helping me out with my new deck!

Hey there! I don't think I have had the honour, may I?

My question would be sort of spiritual. I am at a cross road in my life... whereby I can move on with someone new, but my heart lingers on to my true love, who's unavailable. I would appreciate guidance, if your deck so allows it, as to whether I am on the right track with respect to allowing this old love to die... or is it right to still wish for it?

I could do a return reading from my Goddess or Past Life Oracle if that takes your fancy in any way.

EmpressArwen

I just got the deck as well. I would be really happy to sit :)

Thank you! Do you have a question or area of focus?

What do you think of it so far?

EmpressArwen

Will take two...but now closed

Thanks!

EmpressArwen

Hey there! I don't think I have had the honour, may I?

My question would be sort of spiritual. I am at a cross road in my life... whereby I can move on with someone new, but my heart lingers on to my true love, who's unavailable. I would appreciate guidance, if your deck so allows it, as to whether I am on the right track with respect to allowing this old love to die... or is it right to still wish for it?

I could do a return reading from my Goddess or Past Life Oracle if that takes your fancy in any way.

Great question! I've always wanted a reading with the Past Life Oracle! That would be amazing. I do know a little of my past lives so it would be really interesting to see what comes up.

nani

I don't have an opinion on it yet. I feel I will really need the guidebook for a while. I got 3 decks at the same time and am still working with the first two (Crystal Mandalas and Isis) before really working with the Kuan Yin. I love the art though and I think it can be the oracle I need at this time :), I like its feminine energy and hope it will be good to explore aspects of the self (more as a spiritual deck than day to day matters guidance deck).

For question or focus I'm quite open : I am in a phase of transition, after a really hard couple of years, and would appreciate some guidance or insight into what all that represented and how best to move on and evolve now.

EmpressArwen

I don't have an opinion on it yet. I feel I will really need the guidebook for a while. I got 3 decks at the same time and am still working with the first two (Crystal Mandalas and Isis) before really working with the Kuan Yin. I love the art though and I think it can be the oracle I need at this time :), I like its feminine energy and hope it will be good to explore aspects of the self (more as a spiritual deck than day to day matters guidance deck).

For question or focus I'm quite open : I am in a phase of transition, after a really hard couple of years, and would appreciate some guidance or insight into what all that represented and how best to move on and evolve now.

Sounds great! I will work on this today and PM you when it is done.

I feel the same way about the feminine energy. It was not a deck I was originally going to purchase as I know nothing about Kuan Yin but then it was like "pick me pick me!!". haha! There must be a reason for that. :)

nani

Thank you for accepting me as a sitter :)

I can also offer you a reading with the Crystal Mandala, Isis and Kuan Yin if you like. But if it is the Kuan Yin, I would prefer to do it in a week or so, as I'm still deep studying the other two. But it might be interesting to have a Kuan Yin reading exchange :)

nani

Yes, I didn't intend to buy any oracle, and especially not Kuan Yin either and then I got the pull for the three oracles. Isis and Kuan Yin are two goddesses I know very little of and their oracles are so different from the ones I have that are very clear (you know, one word on the card, very clear meaning in general).

Here I think it will take time to explore and the meanings seem to me more subtle. Also I like the ideas of exploring aspects of life and the self and using the cards as meditations a bit :) More than asking about life choices etc. At least at this time :)

Yes it must mean something ! I hope you get a lot of use out of the cards, they are so gorgeous !