2) 3 card playing card readings

WolfSwan

Jack spade - 7 diamond - king spade

Card of Slyness- someone lazy or hinder process, betrayal or trouble mind, a very charming and witty person, but sly and aloof.
Card of Financial challenges- Money matters, envy, or gossip. Possible rumors or criticism.
Card of Justice- man of authority and leadership. Good for legal matters and business. Very sharp, witty, intelligent. May cause problems in relationship or partnership.

I don't see much love progress. You will meet very charming and witty people, but to realize that aren't someone serious for you. You may be very critical of potential lovers and this causes problems in developing a romantic relationship.

I hope this made sense.

I can see this. I am not really looking for love right now since I'm moving in a few months to a whole new country. I think this could just be me, focusing with very keen eyes on where I want to go eventually in terms of career, which could be the money issues you show. This could be a reflection of the whole trying to move process which I think is going to be a big challenge!

CosmicBeing

I'm really interested in knowing how my search for a job will go between now and January as I'm moving to Scotland.

Queen clubs - Jack hearts - 10 spades

Card of Charisma: Woman with much authority & power. Sociable, outgoing, friendly, charming, graceful, elegant. May be moody or lonely at times. She can represent a sister, a friend, wife, or girlfriend.
Card of Cupid: lover, best friend, or confidant. May represent you, someone you will meet, or someone you know.
Card of grief: Unluckiest card. Worry & grief. Health issues, Unwelcome news or fear.

It looks like you will have a friend on your side who is everything the Queen of club is...this could be someone you already know or a person you meet. 10 of spades I am not hundred present how it will play into.. it could be this friend will be someone who hires you to help them with grief, health issues, or fear.

Looks like there is a chance the job position will have a charitable/helping hand manner about it.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

CosmicBeing

Yes, it was very helpful, Cosmic. Going to stay cautious. I'll update you at the end of November. Thank you for the read. :)

I look forward to it. Best of luck on the job search...tough to get in at times. They say to be successful at getting a job...apply to 8 positions everyday for a week (7 days)...wait a week for any responses. Then do another week.

Which is advice I might take on soon.

I can see this. I am not really looking for love right now since I'm moving in a few months to a whole new country. I think this could just be me, focusing with very keen eyes on where I want to go eventually in terms of career, which could be the money issues you show. This could be a reflection of the whole trying to move process which I think is going to be a big challenge!

Thanx for the feedback. I was think the cards might just be representing you are busy with moving and you won't have time for a love life...or you will come across potential partners, but you don't have the time to really deal with them (and I suppose whatever comes with them.)

WolfSwan

Queen clubs - Jack hearts - 10 spades

Card of Charisma: Woman with much authority & power. Sociable, outgoing, friendly, charming, graceful, elegant. May be moody or lonely at times. She can represent a sister, a friend, wife, or girlfriend.
Card of Cupid: lover, best friend, or confidant. May represent you, someone you will meet, or someone you know.
Card of grief: Unluckiest card. Worry & grief. Health issues, Unwelcome news or fear.

It looks like you will have a friend on your side who is everything the Queen of club is...this could be someone you already know or a person you meet. 10 of spades I am not hundred present how it will play into.. it could be this friend will be someone who hires you to help them with grief, health issues, or fear.

Looks like there is a chance the job position will have a charitable/helping hand manner about it.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

That's a really interesting perspective. I'm a little like the Queen of Clubs here. I don't know another Queen of Clubs type, but someone I know in my meditation class comes close to this description so it could be here. I don't know about someone hiring me to help with their grief. This job needs to be in Scotland, not here where I am...so that doesn't really resonate. Maybe it's someone I meet there, who then asks me to work for them. I will keep an eye out for work that needs someone who is good at counselling too in my job search.

Thanks!