2 Fairy Lenormand Oracle Readings (3 Cards) for FB

Bonny

***CLOSED***

Who's up?

1. 2 for the Lovely Lepleadian

lepleadian

me me me i saw an incredible dream last night with M (i saw him kissing me ) it was so real...could you mind telling me was it a message from my angels? and what could they telling me?

Bonny

me me me i saw an incredible dream last night with M (i saw him kissing me ) it was so real...could you mind telling me was it a message from my angels? and what could they telling me?

Message of your dream last night: That there is deep love potential between you and M and this Union in young love has spiritual and material possibilities!!

Heart - Fish - Child

Heart - love/union
Fish - money/potential
Child - innocence/ immaturity

Heart - child = young love
Heart - fish = deep love/spiritual love
Fish - Child = new enterprisal arrangement

lepleadian

Message of your dream last night: That there is deep love potential between you and M and this Union in young love has spiritual and material possibilities!!

Heart - Fish - Child

Heart - love/union
Fish - money/potential
Child - innocence/ immaturity

Heart - child = young love
Heart - fish = deep love/spiritual love
Fish - Child = new enterprisal arrangement

well i hope this is true
can i ask 1 last question?

what do you see about my overall gpa this semester ? will it fall rise ? how much?

Bonny

Yes,
Working on it now ... :)

Bonny

well i hope this is true
can i ask 1 last question?

what do you see about my overall gpa this semester ? will it fall rise ? how much?
Your GPA will RISE this semester by 10. You will experience some delay in this happy news coming. You will sigh with relief!

Mountain - bouquet - letter
Clarifier: scythe (harvesting) (10)

Mountain : obstacles / diversion
Bouquet : gift/bonus
Letter : record/written word

Mountain - bouquet = relief
Mountain - letter = delayed response
Bouquet - letter = happy news

lepleadian

Your GPA will RISE this semester by 10. You will experience some delay in this happy news coming. You will sigh with relief!

Mountain - bouquet - letter
Clarifier: scythe (harvesting) (10)

Mountain : obstacles / diversion
Bouquet : gift/bonus
Letter : record/written word

Mountain - bouquet = relief
Mountain - letter = delayed response
Bouquet - letter = happy news

damn it girl most of the readers gave me a negative results but who know what does the univers have in store for me....even the cards coul give this happy news so that i feel better for myself....but thank you bonny i will update you for sure :) what a great news

Bonny

:)
Yeh well... As one student to another, take care of yourself Sweet and look these cards say you'll go great! And in any case the sun will still rise!!