2 Plutonian Oracle Readings

Eva4

CLOSED

Now taking 2 sitters who would like a reading with this deck. Please sit if you can follow the rules! I am looking for some predictive questions, preferably with a time frame of 1-2 weeks. This type of question, however, is not required.

RULES:
1. Please provide initial feedback within 24 hours. Updates in 1-2 weeks' time frame.
2. Please provide pertinent, detailed feedback. It will allow me to improve on the deck's function. If you like, you may PM more sensitive details.
3. Open, respectful attitude in the thread.
4. No extra questions or sitters, please (going to try to open my more extensive thread in the near future).

Thank you!

Sitters
1. WolfSwan
2. amaya1

WolfSwan

Hey Eva! I would love a predictive reading from your deck. Happy to provide feedback as well (within 24 hours and in 2 weeks).

I would love to know what's coming up for me this month. It's my birthday month, and it's also the 3rd month that I've been living in Edinburgh. Romantically, I've started on the app Tinder in order to meet new people and get the energy out there that I am open to love (I hope to meet someone!) and I'm also out trying to make friends by joining MeetUp and a lot of groups. I'm even on "Borrowmydoggy" to see if there are locals who are likeminded (with pooches). My career is going great so I don't need any insight into that...

My main area of focus now is relationships - romantic and friendship :)

Thanks in advance!

amaya1

Ι would like to sit seems accurate your deck

What do you see between me and Ab before our trip?

This weekend we are going

Eva4

Hey Eva! I would love a predictive reading from your deck. Happy to provide feedback as well (within 24 hours and in 2 weeks).

I would love to know what's coming up for me this month. It's my birthday month, and it's also the 3rd month that I've been living in Edinburgh. Romantically, I've started on the app Tinder in order to meet new people and get the energy out there that I am open to love (I hope to meet someone!) and I'm also out trying to make friends by joining MeetUp and a lot of groups. I'm even on "Borrowmydoggy" to see if there are locals who are likeminded (with pooches). My career is going great so I don't need any insight into that...

My main area of focus now is relationships - romantic and friendship :)

Thanks in advance!

Hey Wolf, Happy Birthday! I have lot of family with birthdays in April. Ok, here is what I got for you...

Wings - True Love (inverse) - Dreaming (inverse) - [Developments (inverse)]

From using my indicators, it does not look like you'll have a significant romance or friendship start this month. I do see a push and pull type pattern here. First, the Wings card means having the freedom to do things. While you feel ready to soar, and there might be no shortage of people in your life, you may find your heart may not be fully in this, with True Love inverse. Dreaming (inverse) shows me you are ready and you may be trying to make things happen, with some success. However, the summary card, Developments (inverse), show me overall delays. I'm not surprised because this month there will be five planets in retrograde. So this is not going to be an easy month to make progress for everyone really. I would look to May or summer for things to pick up. Please let me know what you think.

Eva4

Ι would like to sit seems accurate your deck

What do you see between me and Ab before our trip?

This weekend we are going

Communication (inverse: slow) - Wings - Transition --> [Wealth (gain)]

There will be some slow communication between you both over the next few days. It may seem like messages are not coming in fast enough. It may also be that one or the both of you need time to think about what you want/need. I think this is more like being busy and not having a chance to talk much. Wings shows me a release from the tension or delays going on. It may clear the air and it will feel like a weight lifting from your shoulders. There definitely will be a change in mood between you with the Transition card. My indicators tell me you both will go this weekend, and there may be some extra money coming in as a result. So if you were waiting on this money coming through, it will come. If not, you may do some gambling, be given a gift of money, or find it somehow.

amaya1

Communication (inverse: slow) - Wings - Transition --> [Wealth (gain)]

There will be some slow communication between you both over the next few days. It may seem like messages are not coming in fast enough. It may also be that one or the both of you need time to think about what you want/need. I think this is more like being busy and not having a chance to talk much. Wings shows me a release from the tension or delays going on. It may clear the air and it will feel like a weight lifting from your shoulders. There definitely will be a change in mood between you with the Transition card. My indicators tell me you both will go this weekend, and there may be some extra money coming in as a result. So if you were waiting on this money coming through, it will come. If not, you may do some gambling, be given a gift of money, or find it somehow.

Hey
Thank you for this. The communication is slow, we are both busy but we talk a little bit. I would like more but may it is difficult. I would like more on th point because we are chatting general. I have arranged all my financial obligations. I hope not to have a bad suprise there

WolfSwan

Hey Wolf, Happy Birthday! I have lot of family with birthdays in April. Ok, here is what I got for you...

Wings - True Love (inverse) - Dreaming (inverse) - [Developments (inverse)]

From using my indicators, it does not look like you'll have a significant romance or friendship start this month. I do see a push and pull type pattern here. First, the Wings card means having the freedom to do things. While you feel ready to soar, and there might be no shortage of people in your life, you may find your heart may not be fully in this, with True Love inverse.

This is true. Whilst I've met a LOT of different people, I haven't quite made the type of deep connection with friends that I was hoping to make. I guess I was really hoping that coming here I'd be able to find my tribe or that the Universe was guiding me here for a purpose aligned with finding "my people" and where I belong in the world.

Dreaming (inverse) shows me you are ready and you may be trying to make things happen, with some success. However, the summary card, Developments (inverse), show me overall delays. I'm not surprised because this month there will be five planets in retrograde. So this is not going to be an easy month to make progress for everyone really. I would look to May or summer for things to pick up. Please let me know what you think.

I definitely have been trying to make things happen. I've joined a lot of groups, I'm heading out there, and trying to focus on what I truly desire. And I have had some success, given that I've met a lot of different people. Hopefully as you say things pick up once the planets start stationing direct. This month is supposed to be all about communication, so I'm not sure what's going to come of that. Whether I get into my writing and journalling more, or if I hear from more friends and people but nothing progresses much. I'm looking forward to getting some action and movement going towards deep and meaningful connections with people :)

Eva4

Hey
Thank you for this. The communication is slow, we are both busy but we talk a little bit. I would like more but may it is difficult. I would like more on th point because we are chatting general. I have arranged all my financial obligations. I hope not to have a bad suprise there

Thank you for the feedback! I don't think anything bad will happen around your finances but wealth in the gain position means you will receive money (usually without earning it). Please don't forget to update! :)

Eva4

This is true. Whilst I've met a LOT of different people, I haven't quite made the type of deep connection with friends that I was hoping to make. I guess I was really hoping that coming here I'd be able to find my tribe or that the Universe was guiding me here for a purpose aligned with finding "my people" and where I belong in the world.

I definitely have been trying to make things happen. I've joined a lot of groups, I'm heading out there, and trying to focus on what I truly desire. And I have had some success, given that I've met a lot of different people. Hopefully as you say things pick up once the planets start stationing direct. This month is supposed to be all about communication, so I'm not sure what's going to come of that. Whether I get into my writing and journalling more, or if I hear from more friends and people but nothing progresses much. I'm looking forward to getting some action and movement going towards deep and meaningful connections with people :)

Thank you for the great feedback, WS. I think the reviewing and journaling is a great idea for this month, especially around personal relationships, past and present, etc. What qualities in friendships and partners would you rethink? That's just one example. I think retrogrades are great for this sort of reflection. I'm hoping I'm wrong here and isn't completely dead for you, but that perhaps things will take time with these relationships. :)