2 Romance Angels Oracle Readings - Attracting Your Partner

Eva4

I am asking for two sitters who are seeking guidance on how to attract the right partner into their lives. These readings will not be long with many cards but get to the point and shed light on one major step (focus) with one card. It will highlight the issue but also give helpful advice. If I do well with these, I will hold another thread soon! Thanks!!

1. Dartellus
2. CosmicBeing

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit? :D

Thanks!

CosmicBeing

may I I was just thinking about this today.

Eva4

Hiya!

Can i sit? :D

Thanks!

Release Your Ex

This is quite obvious. The LoA states that you will create the experience of trying to get over your ex at this time because that is where your mind is focused! I think this card is telling you not to let that person occupy space in your mind, i.e., caught up in letting them go because that isn't necessary at this point. To put this into concrete terms, you might find yourself going in circles performing the same rituals in order to release your ex, i.e., writing a letter to her, then burning it, performing a spell or meditation to cut cords, doing more readings for advice on how to forget her, direct or indirectly. The woman in this card holds her hand to her head and sighs. I feel this is you being exhausted from trying to release them.

The advice is to turn the expression of releasing your ex around. Instead, appreciate everything around you that makes you feel good without a feeling of lacking the love you are attracting. It won't happen over night but with some ideas you may have success.

So instead of "releasing your ex" like the card says, focus more on the feeling of accepting that new and wonderful lover into your life. Some ways you can do this are to catch your self-talk. When you tell yourself, "I wish I could just get over her and find someone new," distract yourself by focusing on something that brings better feelings. For example, you may say, "I'm really enjoying this song about love."

Dartellus, I hope this helps you! I wish I had better advice but I hope this sheds some light on your situation and can help turn it around. :)

Eva4

Sorry for the delay, Cosmic. I had a bit of an emergency. This is what I got for you...

Unrequited Love

This card is showing me that your focus right now is on unrequited love. What this translates to is that you meet others who are not emotionally unavailable in some way, and/or just cannot give you "more." You might always feel like "the other woman" or that person "nobody notices, "I could never have his love and affection," is what you might keeping telling yourself. Even when you don't know the truth! It might also generalize to all sorts of situations such as when you see romance movies, etc. At times, you might also feel like what's the use, someone more prettier and intelligent will beat me to him or come along, etc.

The advice here is to focus on allowing yourself to feel worthy and that you *do have* someone who loves you back. Like the card doesn't say, "There IS plenty of attraction and chemistry to keep the relationship you have going!" I am not suggesting that focusing on the past is a good idea. Don't force the issue of feeling attractive/worthy/enough, just let it come naturally, and when it does, take advantage of those feelings. What other things might intensify the feeling for you?

Cosmic, I hope this reading has shed light on your situation. Please let me know if it resonates with you!

CosmicBeing

Sorry for the delay, Cosmic. I had a bit of an emergency. This is what I got for you...

Unrequited Love

This card is showing me that your focus right now is on unrequited love. What this translates to is that you meet others who are not emotionally unavailable in some way, and/or just cannot give you "more."
Yes, this is true. I am not sure about emotionally unavailable because they do get "attached" (on some weird level lol.) But, They can't give me what I want and It might very well be because I just chose people who are very opposite to my personality as well as honestly submissive like.
You might always feel like "the other woman" or that person "nobody notices, "I could never have his love and affection," is what you might keeping telling yourself.
Yea, I think/feel like this. It's partially because of what relationships I saw growing up and they were honestly open type relationships. Also reflects part of my history with relationships.
Even when you don't know the truth! It might also generalize to all sorts of situations such as when you see romance movies, etc. At times, you might also feel like what's the use, someone more prettier and intelligent will beat me to him or come along, etc.
I wouldn't say I feel someone more prettier or more intelligent. But, I just feel like I'm always second choice for whatever reason. I honestly haven't figured it out. But, I think it is most likely just because the guy I want is really of total different personality to me.

The advice here is to focus on allowing yourself to feel worthy and that you *do have* someone who loves you back. Like the card doesn't say, "There IS plenty of attraction and chemistry to keep the relationship you have going!" I am not suggesting that focusing on the past is a good idea. Don't force the issue of feeling attractive/worthy/enough, just let it come naturally, and when it does, take advantage of those feelings. What other things might intensify the feeling for you?
I'm honestly at the point that I just need to figure out my personality more and how my personality may manifest in someone who is of male gender. I think I would find better relationships with someone who is very much more like me.
Cosmic, I hope this reading has shed light on your situation. Please let me know if it resonates with you!

Hello feedback time...Thanks for the reading.

Dartellus

Release Your Ex

This is quite obvious. The LoA states that you will create the experience of trying to get over your ex at this time because that is where your mind is focused! I think this card is telling you not to let that person occupy space in your mind, i.e., caught up in letting them go because that isn't necessary at this point. To put this into concrete terms, you might find yourself going in circles performing the same rituals in order to release your ex, i.e., writing a letter to her, then burning it, performing a spell or meditation to cut cords, doing more readings for advice on how to forget her, direct or indirectly. The woman in this card holds her hand to her head and sighs. I feel this is you being exhausted from trying to release them.

The advice is to turn the expression of releasing your ex around. Instead, appreciate everything around you that makes you feel good without a feeling of lacking the love you are attracting. It won't happen over night but with some ideas you may have success.

So instead of "releasing your ex" like the card says, focus more on the feeling of accepting that new and wonderful lover into your life. Some ways you can do this are to catch your self-talk. When you tell yourself, "I wish I could just get over her and find someone new," distract yourself by focusing on something that brings better feelings. For example, you may say, "I'm really enjoying this song about love."

Dartellus, I hope this helps you! I wish I had better advice but I hope this sheds some light on your situation and can help turn it around. :)

Hiya!

Oh my god, this is so spot on!

Releasing a prrson that holds me is what i was exactly thinking recently. Indeed there is a situation with a woman that its holding me.
And lerting the new come is what really i need to do. I sense that new girls are crucial to my life now. Thokmld one need to be left behind...this is necessary.

This was extremely spot on!

Thanks again Eva!

Eva4

Unrequited Love

This card is showing me that your focus right now is on unrequited love. What this translates to is that you meet others who are not emotionally unavailable in some way, and/or just cannot give you "more."
Yes, this is true. I am not sure about emotionally unavailable because they do get "attached" (on some weird level lol.) But, They can't give me what I want and It might very well be because I just chose people who are very opposite to my personality as well as honestly submissive like.

Cosmic, thank you for the detailed feedback. It is much appreciated. So perhaps the message is saying you need to focus on someone who can be a match to you and your likeness where desired. I think opposites also attract and focusing on your own femininity might draw in someone who holds more of the positive masculine characteristics, if this is the case (assertive, dominant in some ways, strong, determined, etc).

You might always feel like "the other woman" or that person "nobody notices, "I could never have his love and affection," is what you might keeping telling yourself.
Yea, I think/feel like this. It's partially because of what relationships I saw growing up and they were honestly open type relationships. Also reflects part of my history with relationships.

My suggestion is you could try changing my quotes I wrote in the reading so they reflect the opposite and use them as affirmations, positive feedback.

Even when you don't know the truth! It might also generalize to all sorts of situations such as when you see romance movies, etc. At times, you might also feel like what's the use, someone more prettier and intelligent will beat me to him or come along, etc.

I wouldn't say I feel someone more prettier or more intelligent. But, I just feel like I'm always second choice for whatever reason. I honestly haven't figured it out. But, I think it is most likely just because the guy I want is really of total different personality to me.

Advice is same here with what you've said, could use these as positive affirmations? I.e., "I'm someone's first choice," etc. The problem with affirmations is that people think they need to say them over and over until they stick. But I think quality is more important when manifesting or attracting the romantic partner. I hope this makes sense!

I'm honestly at the point that I just need to figure out my personality more and how my personality may manifest in someone who is of male gender. I think I would find better relationships with someone who is very much more like me.

True. Focus on what you like about yourself, especially when you're alone in your own company. I'm glad this reading helped.

Eva4

Hiya!

Oh my god, this is so spot on!

Releasing a prrson that holds me is what i was exactly thinking recently. Indeed there is a situation with a woman that its holding me.
And lerting the new come is what really i need to do. I sense that new girls are crucial to my life now. Thokmld one need to be left behind...this is necessary.

This was extremely spot on!

Thanks again Eva!

Hiiii, Dartellus! Sorry for the delay in my response, but I had to go to bed last night. Anyway, I am glad the reading resonated with you. I think so many of us get caught up in the ritual of "letting go" that we end up attracting the same experience/person. We go through the day and see a couple... and then it starts all over! "I've got to go home and do a ritual for letting X go this weekend!" Or, "I need to pray real hard about releasing so-and-so!" I think, however, you are on your way by focusing on a love that is already in your energy field. But also practice appreciation for things in your life as well.

Thank you for sitting!! :heart: