3 card exchanges

mahafrins

Rider Park Sun
You will meet a lot of people. It will be an enterprising environment. You might hear about another event there. You'll have a good time. Have more positive thoughts and gain more strength and energy from this meet. You will gain attention or fame or be known that is gain some kind of recognition tomorrow.

Makes sense??
No meeting​ one important man...yes very Enterprising. Yes we are out for dinner...yes attention and fame...

Recognition too. Good read

mahafrins

Ok onto it.
For me can you check how what I sent will impact him/ his behaviour towards me
Not much he has very tough ways and nothing changes or improves him but hope is not ruled out. . But mostly nope not much change tough personality..

Mountain tree star

Noni

Not much he has very tough ways and nothing changes or improves him but hope is not ruled out. . But mostly nope not much change tough personality..

Mountain tree star

I like the star at the end though :)

One last one promise hehe.... if you have another

mahafrins

I like the star at the end though :)

One last one promise hehe.... if you have another
Sure APs feelings for the letter I will send him it's a long long thing....

Noni

You can write loonnnggg stuff hehe just kidding Maha :)
Onto it
For me, How does he feel about me now after seeing what I sent?
(i asked earlier what he thought about what I sent so this is different)

Noni

Coffin Clover Mountain
It seems something about the letter made him think of a second chance. He felt a feeling of isolation and felt grief. He felt there was lack of luck and things became too serious when it was meant to be fun. He felt obstacles were too hard to overcome and he felt very serious about the letter, as in he did not take it lightly...heavy feelings.

Makes sense??

mahafrins

Coffin Clover Mountain
It seems something about the letter made him think of a second chance. He felt a feeling of isolation and felt grief. He felt there was lack of luck and things became too serious when it was meant to be fun. He felt obstacles were too hard to overcome and he felt very serious about the letter, as in he did not take it lightly...heavy feelings.

Makes sense??

Haven't sent it.. it's a very thought provoking message. So he will feel bad and its not going to be easy to send it too.. waiting till next month but makes sense. He will realise a lot post this. The fun part he himself blew. .

mahafrins

You can write loonnnggg stuff hehe just kidding Maha :)
Onto it
For me, How does he feel about me now after seeing what I sent?
(i asked earlier what he thought about what I sent so this is different)

He sees renewed hope dear like there is a new chance to regrow the friendship which fell off track I think he should be happy about this... They will feel better about you...

Child tree sun

Noni

He sees renewed hope dear like there is a new chance to regrow the friendship which fell off track I think he should be happy about this... They will feel better about you...

Child tree sun

Thanks, M :)
I don't understand why I keep getting child in reading for him...does he think I'm childish or child-like??

mahafrins

Thanks, M :)
I don't understand why I keep getting child in reading for him...does he think I'm childish or child-like??
Nope just this acts as a seed