3 card exchanges

Noni

Hi

I'd like to do some practice as well as get a few answers.
Anyone keen for a few exchanges and their Lenormand cards ready??

Cheers
:)

mahafrins

Do you see me finding work for decent money this week unemployed currently? Qualified with double degree

Noni

Do you see me finding work for decent money this week unemployed currently? Qualified with double degree

Hiya Mahafrins :)
Thanks for sitting.
Onto yours now.
Can you please check for me:
What does the universe say about the decision I just made to withdraw SV application?

Cheers!

snowmoon

sure! i love to do readings.

do you take yesno questions? how many questions
would you like to exchange?

i will response you tomorrow. good night.

Noni

Way Cloud Tower

It seems you're undecided about what job/ work you want to find. You'll however be determined to get rid of confusion and isolation that this lack of work is causing you. It seems quite likely that you'll find a job that will enable you to interact with others.
Also it seems you can find work but you need to network and get out of isolation/ high tower to find it.

Make sense or not??

Noni

sure! i love to do readings.

do you take yesno questions? how many questions
would you like to exchange?

i will response you tomorrow. good night.

Hi Snowmoon

I'm just beginner, I can't do yes/ no.
Just simple 3 card readings for now.
I've a few questions that I want to exchange so just post when you're back online in the morning and I'll get to it if I'm around.

Cheers!

mahafrins

Way Cloud Tower

It seems you're undecided about what job/ word you want to find. You'll however be determined to get rid of confusion and isolation that this lack of work is causing you. It seems quite likely that you'll find a job that will enable you to interact with others.
Also it seems you can find work but you need to network and get out of isolation/ high tower to find it.

Make sense or not??

I don't have much of a choice so the best I can do is keep trying but I am determined to get rid of the confusion..yes I am going for meeting tomorrow working independently..
Yes I need to network makes sense..

lepleadian

can i ask is everything over for me and T? AS A potential?

mahafrins

Hiya Mahafrins :)
Thanks for sitting.
Onto yours now.
Can you please check for me:
What does the universe say about the decision I just made to withdraw SV application?

Cheers!

Ring woman book

I think you will get another job else where nothing to do with this one or something about this job has been hiding from u and ur not sure.. u think it's up to you but more or less it's not a bad decision as something better is coming your way..