3 card readings for feedback

starburst_au

Hey all,

I haven't used the lennies for a while, so just getting back into the feel of the cards again.
No health questions, and would love some feedback.

Cheers,
SB

mahafrins

How will next week be in my job search?

RAphrodite

Hi there, sure I would like to give it a go. If I may, anything interesting in my love life over the next 3 weeks? I'm currently single.

Thanks

Dew

Hi,

Q. What is my surest best way to the slim figure I am envisagng?

starburst_au

How will next week be in my job search?

whip + moon + rider

whipe - I'm seeing this as you need to 'crack the whip' as in it feels you need to find a job (I guess that's kind of obvious given the question) I also get that you're being a little too harsh on yourself or the placed where you're applying are being a bit harsh towards you.

Moon -
I get the feel that you've been contemplating why and how come you haven't got a job yet and it's starting to wear thin with you ... I also get that you may have been staying up late to finish of job applications?

Rider -
I think that you'll get some good news at the end of next week. Not sure if this is the job offer / interview you've wanted but perhaps someone from the past coming to help you with something job related...

Hope that helps.

starburst_au

Hi there, sure I would like to give it a go. If I may, anything interesting in my love life over the next 3 weeks? I'm currently single.

Thanks

Cross + house + fish

Cross - I kind of feel you may be carrying around a burden with you which may be holding you back from finding a new relationship? Perhaps it's just emotional strain because you want to find someone to have an awesome relationship with?

House -
The house made me feel that you enjoy being at home or perhaps it's more that you need to get out and about in order to make something interesting happen in your love life... change up your routine / things you feel safe with (not meaning to not take your personal safety for granted here...)

Fish
There feels like there will be something happening for you in 3 weeks... possibly a bit more attention than you bargained for... Not sure if you'll be the center of attention or you'll be a attracted to someone who is the centre of attention.... whom ever is the center of attention, they will have a few people around them... swimming for attention.... perhaps competing for attention. Are you going on a cruise in 3 weeks? There is a distant ship in the background of my card... kind of feels like a holiday fling when you do a day trip or something lol... or you'll meet someone you're attracted to :p

hope that helps

starburst_au

Hi,

Q. What is my surest best way to the slim figure I am envisagng?

Nope - I don't do health questions, sorry.
If you have another question happy to pull some cards.

selenatarot

I would love to sit and exchange with you.

Will I secure a leadership position in the next 3 months?

Please leave me your question.

Dew

Nope - I don't do health questions, sorry.
If you have another question happy to pull some cards.

Ok, sorry.

Is this q ok?
Q. What can I be confident about to do with our relationship (mine & H's)?

mahafrins

whip + moon + rider

whipe - I'm seeing this as you need to 'crack the whip' as in it feels you need to find a job (I guess that's kind of obvious given the question) I also get that you're being a little too harsh on yourself or the placed where you're applying are being a bit harsh towards you.

Moon -
I get the feel that you've been contemplating why and how come you haven't got a job yet and it's starting to wear thin with you ... I also get that you may have been staying up late to finish of job applications?

Rider -
I think that you'll get some good news at the end of next week. Not sure if this is the job offer / interview you've wanted but perhaps someone from the past coming to help you with something job related...

Hope that helps.

Yes the jobs I apply to are harsh..also I don't want long hours... mainly my profession as a lawyer is harsh and I am not upto it.

I have really been lost as to a job but I am sure I don't want the wrong one..

Hope there is good news will keep you.. posted..