3 exchanges + fb

Eva4

I will be reading with my own deck tonight with pictures! I'm offering 3 exchanges + feedback. Please sit only if you can exchange or leave feedback in the next couple of hours. You may use your divinatory system of choice to exchange.

1. CosmicBeing
2. MissNine
3. Bonny

CosmicBeing

May we exchange?

I want to add my languages on my list to study....
Was thinking of adding
-German
-Japanese

Should I add those right now to my lesson?

MissNine

I'm game! How are you?
Hit my "post" button too early on accident :)

Can you please read on what I need to know about my romantic life in April?
I'll exchange with my energy oracle or tarot, if that's ok.
Thanks!

Bonny

Me please Eva:) ?

What's C's deeper feelings as we started working together again today ... Not that I'm interested in him - I just like to watch the way the energies jump around thru the readings and cards :)

Yours?

Eva4

May we exchange?

I want to add my languages on my list to study....
Was thinking of adding
-German
-Japanese

Should I add those right now to my lesson?

Yes, we may, Cosmic. Sorry for the delay!

Order & Chaos (Order) --> Path (inverse) --> Secret Admirer (hidden) --> [Past Person]

sfPMEUi.png

First card shows me you are striving for order in your life and it comes in the form of adding on these new courses to your current ones. I am not sure if you also feel like a bit scattered lately with your educational path. This card falls next to the Path card and by default, points to it. Right now, you're not feeling like you're going in the right direction. There's a sense of feeling lost and as though you are not able to make your own choices without the past influencing you on some level (Secret Admirer card) and Past Person cards indicate a connection to someone in your past tied to this decision. It might not be the specific decision, but may refer to the general choice you're making here. I also think the Secret Admirer card might be saying that you might not trust your own decisions that come from you at this time. There's doubt. Advice card I drew for you here is the Mind card. Grounding and centering and detaching from your thoughts for a while might be what's needed, i.e., observing your thoughts in meditation. I think the result is one where you will make a more objective and informed decision.

CosmicBeing, I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if the reading resonates with you.

My Question: What will the volunteer position at X teach me?

Eva4

I'm game! How are you?
Hit my "post" button too early on accident :)

Can you please read on what I need to know about my romantic life in April?
I'll exchange with my energy oracle or tarot, if that's ok.
Thanks!

Hi MissNine. I'm doing great. Little dead, but great. :) Ok, so this is what I got for you for April... (sorry for the poor image quality but trying to eliminate the glare!)

Longing --> Secret Admirer (hidden, you) --> Attraction (one-sided: other person) --> [Travel]

LItXXdH.png

Hm, these cards look so familiar from your other readings! So the first card that comes up is longing, which points over to the Secret Admirer card. The indication here is you might have or will have a secret admiration for someone you meet this month. This person will bring on feelings of longing and maybe even some loneliness, but what I get here more is longing. It does tell me that there might be some circumstances that make you feel powerless to act on it? Attraction card seems a bit odd here, since the other person's heart might be more in it than yours (get back to me on this one). The summary card here is travel. Are you going on a trip this month? If so, it may be what brings you both together. If not, perhaps they may be the one traveling and you both meet where you live. So be on the look out!

MissNine, please let me know if this reading resonates with you!

My Question: Will X company contact me for a job offer?

Eva4

Me please Eva:) ?

What's C's deeper feelings as we started working together again today ... Not that I'm interested in him - I just like to watch the way the energies jump around thru the readings and cards :)

Yours?

Yes, you may, Bonny. :) Here's what I got for you...

Initiation (delayed by C) --> Family --> Attraction (one-sided: you) --> [Psychic Link inverse]

iD3HhEt.png

So this is telling me that C is delayed around starting/acting on something that might concern his family life. I got the Path card upright to let me know that this is where he's focused right now because of some "mission" he's on. He feels this is also the right path for him at this time. He also feels that you still have an attraction to him that is not being reciprocated by him. In summary, the Psychic Link inverse card indicates he looks on the bond between you as something that will not serve him. It might also indicate that he sees the bond between you might be broken.

Bonny, I hope this makes sense. Please let me know what you think.

My Question: I had a dream last night about my ex. What was the message behind this dream?

CosmicBeing

Yes, we may, Cosmic. Sorry for the delay!

Order & Chaos (Order) --> Path (inverse) --> Secret Admirer (hidden) --> [Past Person]

sfPMEUi.png

First card shows me you are striving for order in your life and it comes in the form of adding on these new courses to your current ones.
This is a common trait of mine...sounds weird that I like to do more when creating order or balance. I guess maybe I'm just a bookworm at the end of the day.
I am not sure if you also feel like a bit scattered lately with your educational path.
I have been feeling scattered mostly related to education/career. It is seeping into other aspects of my life. So I have short patience. I just feel scattered, but most likely it is because I feel scattered in one area of my life.
This card falls next to the Path card and by default, points to it. Right now, you're not feeling like you're going in the right direction.
It's doubts.
There's a sense of feeling lost and as though you are not able to make your own choices without the past influencing you on some level (Secret Admirer card)
Think this is true...
and Past Person cards indicate a connection to someone in your past tied to this decision.
I suppose... I can only think of it being my family and my career counselor.
It might not be the specific decision, but may refer to the general choice you're making here. I also think the Secret Admirer card might be saying that you might not trust your own decisions that come from you at this time. There's doubt.
Yes this is true.
Advice card I drew for you here is the Mind card. Grounding and centering and detaching from your thoughts for a while might be what's needed, i.e., observing your thoughts in meditation. I think the result is one where you will make a more objective and informed decision.
So I suppose your cards are saying to sit on it for a while before picking up studies for additional languages?

CosmicBeing, I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if the reading resonates with you.

Feedback left above. I will be doing your reading soon.

Eva4

Feedback left above. I will be doing your reading soon.

Yes, they are saying sit on it for a while. You need to gain some "higher ground" or distance from yourself. Then you will find your answer. Thank you for the great feedback, Cosmic. ;)

MissNine

Hi MissNine. I'm doing great. Little dead, but great. :) Ok, so this is what I got for you for April... (sorry for the poor image quality but trying to eliminate the glare!)

Longing --> Secret Admirer (hidden, you) --> Attraction (one-sided: other person) --> [Travel]

LItXXdH.png

Hm, these cards look so familiar from your other readings! So the first card that comes up is longing, which points over to the Secret Admirer card. The indication here is you might have or will have a secret admiration for someone you meet this month. This person will bring on feelings of longing and maybe even some loneliness, but what I get here more is longing. It does tell me that there might be some circumstances that make you feel powerless to act on it? Attraction card seems a bit odd here, since the other person's heart might be more in it than yours (get back to me on this one). The summary card here is travel. Are you going on a trip this month? If so, it may be what brings you both together. If not, perhaps they may be the one traveling and you both meet where you live. So be on the look out!

MissNine, please let me know if this reading resonates with you!

My Question: Will X company contact me for a job offer?

Well, this sure sounds interesting!
No, not traveling anywhere. In fact, I start full time studies next week with a new tutor, who is female. Since it's a home course I'm taking, I won't be doing any travel. I only leave my house on my jog or to go buy groceries or work. I work with children and in private homes, so there's zero chance I'll meet anyone at work. Because of the demands of this study course, I will have no social life to speak of, as I work part time and have to get in 30-40 hours of study a week.

One thought I had was that maybe a person longing for me comes around finally, as the attraction card that follows shows its on their end? Maybe the secret admirer card inverse means gravity causes the heart fall out of the "secret" box, which means the admiration is not a secret anymore?

ETA: Can you please explain what you meant when you said I secretly admire or long for somebody, but that it's their heart which is more in it than mine? It's not making sense to me. Right now, I'm not hanging out with any men who I secretly like and who would like me more.
I'll keep you posted, as always! Now onto your reading!