3 Late Night Readings

Eva4

Closed

I'm offering 3 late night readings for owls up tonight with my oracle deck. I've added five new cards and eager to see them in action (if they should show up). Please sit if you can give quality feedback! No exchange required. No immediate feedback required, either but please provide it within a reasonable time frame (no later than 48 hours).

1. Mahafrins
2. Pageofswords9110
3. Pageofswords9110

mahafrins

EA's current feelings for me we made up after last week and its going well with us? So want to know his feelings...

pageofswords9110

I'll be up for the next 4 hours at work. My question is would it be better fpr me to start school this month or wait until fall semester ?

Eva4

EA's current feelings for me we made up after last week and its going well with us? So want to know his feelings...

Watcher: spy (EA) - Fondness - Social Gathering - [Distance: Far]

2p8fBX3.png

So EA is checking up on you in secret, spying.. most likely through the internet. He is monitoring you. I would say there are feelings of fondness on his part, but indicator told me it is you who is feeling the fondness toward him at the moment. I'm thinking, however, that your feelings go deeper than just sisterly/brotherly type love. I think EA's mind is on a social gathering he will be attending also. Distance tells me that he is still at a distance from you and the social event will be at a distance from him. So his mind is here as well. I get the feeling tension is what you feel about him attending this event.

rQhHwby.png

I also drew an extra card which is the involvement card (not new) and it shows me that he is beginning to feel uncomfortable with your involvement with other guys. It did come up inverse, so perhaps he knows you're not really happy with these men.

Maha, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

Eva4

I'll be up for the next 4 hours at work. My question is would it be better fpr me to start school this month or wait until fall semester ?

Fell Out: Order vs Chaos: Order

Enemy (hidden, internal block) <-- Success <-- Travel (inverse) - [Locked --> Past Person: Friend/Acquaintance]

G5TLzrC.png

Ok this is showing me that your judgment of the decision your trying to make is clouded, but I see the need for order and that things will unfold as they should around this decision - so no need to worry! I see that if you make the decision now, you will still have a successful outcome. Right now, you are in a state of self-doubt due to travel issues and someone who is keeping you from revealing truth that needs to come out. Advice is not to make decisions based on feelings brought about/influenced by another person. So if you are trying to impress this person or feel like you need to follow in footsteps, take some time to rethink your intent. Don't keep things all bottled about when it comes to this decision. You should feel free to speak your mind. Take a risk and don't look back.

Page, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

mahafrins

Watcher: spy (EA) - Fondness - Social Gathering - [Distance: Far]

2p8fBX3.png

So EA is checking up on you in secret, spying.. most likely through the internet. He is monitoring you. I would say there are feelings of fondness on his part, but indicator told me it is you who is feeling the fondness toward him at the moment. I'm thinking, however, that your feelings go deeper than just sisterly/brotherly type love. I think EA's mind is on a social gathering he will be attending also. Distance tells me that he is still at a distance from you and the social event will be at a distance from him. So his mind is here as well. I get the feeling tension is what you feel about him attending this event.

rQhHwby.png

I also drew an extra card which is the involvement card (not new) and it shows me that he is beginning to feel uncomfortable with your involvement with other guys. It did come up inverse, so perhaps he knows you're not really happy with these men.

Maha, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

He is spying on me too busy to do that hahahahaha but I wish.. maybe he is checking my status I wished a pal happy birthday... he is busy with work now no social stuff but if there is any I'll let you know... ironically he has been very close since Monday... and it seemed very distant on Saturday I am so lost now....

Yes the other man is married it aches him also that man has kid he is very displeased with this decision...

I don't know of the even so cant see tension will let you know..

Eva4

He is spying on me too busy to do that hahahahaha but I wish.. maybe he is checking my status I wished a pal happy birthday... he is busy with work now no social stuff but if there is any I'll let you know... ironically he has been very close since Monday... and it seemed very distant on Saturday I am so lost now....

Yes the other man is married it aches him also that man has kid he is very displeased with this decision...

I don't know of the even so cant see tension will let you know..

Thank you for the feedback, maha! I figure at least the distance card has some present relevance with him traveling and being at various distances from you. I'm glad the involvement card resonated! Thank you for sitting and please update me here if things should come to pass. Your feedback is always appreciated.

pageofswords9110

Fell Out: Order vs Chaos: Order

Enemy (hidden, internal block) <-- Success <-- Travel (inverse) - [Locked --> Past Person: Friend/Acquaintance]

G5TLzrC.png

Ok this is showing me that your judgment of the decision your trying to make is clouded, but I see the need for order and that things will unfold as they should around this decision - so no need to worry! I see that if you make the decision now, you will still have a successful outcome. Right now, you are in a state of self-doubt due to travel issues and someone who is keeping you from revealing truth that needs to come out. Advice is not to make decisions based on feelings brought about/influenced by another person. So if you are trying to impress this person or feel like you need to follow in footsteps, take some time to rethink your intent. Don't keep things all bottled about when it comes to this decision. You should feel free to speak your mind. Take a risk and don't look back.

Page, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

Ok so my friend graduated from nursing school and i wanted to follow because i already do that type of work so i could easily trasition into it. Plus the money will be way better. Im not sure what i want to do because i need to move and i dont want to be overwhelmed with school and trying to move and get situated. But i dont want to start school.later either. I feel stuck and im ready for a change. So this resonates for sure :)

Eva4

Ok so my friend graduated from nursing school and i wanted to follow because i already do that type of work so i could easily trasition into it. Plus the money will be way better. Im not sure what i want to do because i need to move and i dont want to be overwhelmed with school and trying to move and get situated. But i dont want to start school.later either. I feel stuck and im ready for a change. So this resonates for sure :)

All right! It looks like you are needing to take some time out for yourself and assess the situation. Is this what you truly want, even though you will have success whether you start sooner or in the fall? I would say work with your third eye chakra... connect to the color indigo or purple. I feel that your dreams will reveal the answer to you if you work along these lines, page. Thank you for the feedback :)

pageofswords9110

All right! It looks like you are needing to take some time out for yourself and assess the situation. Is this what you truly want, even though you will have success whether you start sooner or in the fall? I would say work with your third eye chakra... connect to the color indigo or purple. I feel that your dreams will reveal the answer to you if you work along these lines, page. Thank you for the feedback :)

Thank you for the extra advice i will do just that.