3 Late Night Readings

pageofswords9110

If no one else sits i would like the last seat.

pageofswords9110

It looks like you may be able to sit again. What's your question?

What will be the outcome of me standing up for myself and voicing what i want in my relationships to RB ?

Eva4

What will be the outcome of me standing up for myself and voicing what i want in my relationships to RB ?

Enemy: Known -- Synchronicity <-- Locked (inverse)
-----------------------Man: Good ---- Desiring to Communicate --> Jealousy (inverse)

FHJ39NI.png

Sorry about the cut off image, it's late here and little sleepy. In any case, I see that this is not going to go so well with this person. They may feel offended and they may become an open enemy of yours, at least for a while. I see that timing around this disclosure is being handled carefully, but it seems no matter how careful you are with that, the outcome will be the same. In any case, I think with Synchronicity, events will just line up and you won't have to plan so much with this. I think it will just all come out when it needs to. I see that a man is involved here but the curious thing is.. he's got your best interests. He may also be wanting to share his feelings or some information related to the situation but I feel also that his emotions are misguided and misdirected. He may seem jealous but really he is not of you, of someone else.

Page, please let me know if this reading resonated with you.

pageofswords9110

Enemy: Known -- Synchronicity <-- Locked (inverse)
-----------------------Man: Good ---- Desiring to Communicate --> Jealousy (inverse)

FHJ39NI.png

Sorry about the cut off image, it's late here and little sleepy. In any case, I see that this is not going to go so well with this person. They may feel offended and they may become an open enemy of yours, at least for a while. I see that timing around this disclosure is being handled carefully, but it seems no matter how careful you are with that, the outcome will be the same. In any case, I think with Synchronicity, events will just line up and you won't have to plan so much with this. I think it will just all come out when it needs to. I see that a man is involved here but the curious thing is.. he's got your best interests. He may also be wanting to share his feelings or some information related to the situation but I feel also that his emotions are misguided and misdirected. He may seem jealous but really he is not of you, of someone else.

Page, please let me know if this reading resonated with you.
So i figured that. We often bump heads about our connection. I havent really stood up for myself so he may feel offended. He may also be offended that i wpuldnt think the worst of him.

So this man is this man RB or is this man another guy ?

mahafrins

Thank you for the feedback, maha! I figure at least the distance card has some present relevance with him traveling and being at various distances from you. I'm glad the involvement card resonated! Thank you for sitting and please update me here if things should come to pass. Your feedback is always appreciated.

He just said there is huge team in his office and they are hurting him hard in work arena u picked up on that I guess.

Eva4

So i figured that. We often bump heads about our connection. I havent really stood up for myself so he may feel offended. He may also be offended that i wpuldnt think the worst of him.

So this man is this man RB or is this man another guy ?

Thank you for the feedback. I got that this was another guy. Perhaps he will put in his own 2 cents about the situation or something related to it. Please update me here! I hope this helps, page.

pageofswords9110

Thank you for the feedback. I got that this was another guy. Perhaps he will put in his own 2 cents about the situation or something related to it. Please update me here! I hope this helps, page.

Oh its probably my ex. He doesnt like to see me hurt. But he would be jealous of rb because i dont wanr to be with him

Eva4

He just said there is huge team in his office and they are hurting him hard in work arena u picked up on that I guess.

Thank you for the update, maha. I suppose too that the social gathering card can also mean a group of people coming together for work purposes... not just to celebrate, etc. In any case, I hope things get better for him soon. Thanks, this really helps!! ;)

Eva4

Oh its probably my ex. He doesnt like to see me hurt. But he would be jealous of rb because i dont wanr to be with him

Thanks. I think he will probably chastise you a bit on this but you are right, he will mean well. What he says/does might also have influence on the end result here. Page, thank you again for the great feedback and for sitting! I will try and do another thread later this week or weekend.