3 Late Night Readings

pageofswords9110

Thanks. I think he will probably chastise you a bit on this but you are right, he will mean well. What he says/does might also have influence on the end result here. Page, thank you again for the great feedback and for sitting! I will try and do another thread later this week or weekend.

You know i just thought of something... what if RB turns into the good man. Like me putting my foot down seperates us and i decide to move on since he is already acting as an enemy and later he comes back wanting to communitcate but is jealous because i have someone new ?

Eva4

You know i just thought of something... what if RB turns into the good man. Like me putting my foot down seperates us and i decide to move on since he is already acting as an enemy and later he comes back wanting to communitcate but is jealous because i have someone new ?

It's possible, but for now I don't know what else to say other than just wait and see what the outcome will be.

pageofswords9110

It's possible, but for now I don't know what else to say other than just wait and see what the outcome will be.

I will definitely update you

pageofswords9110

Enemy: Known -- Synchronicity <-- Locked (inverse)
-----------------------Man: Good ---- Desiring to Communicate --> Jealousy (inverse)

FHJ39NI.png

Sorry about the cut off image, it's late here and little sleepy. In any case, I see that this is not going to go so well with this person. They may feel offended and they may become an open enemy of yours, at least for a while. I see that timing around this disclosure is being handled carefully, but it seems no matter how careful you are with that, the outcome will be the same. In any case, I think with Synchronicity, events will just line up and you won't have to plan so much with this. I think it will just all come out when it needs to. I see that a man is involved here but the curious thing is.. he's got your best interests. He may also be wanting to share his feelings or some information related to the situation but I feel also that his emotions are misguided and misdirected. He may seem jealous but really he is not of you, of someone else.

Page, please let me know if this reading resonated with you.

Feedback
So we did have this talk. And yes he was very defensive. He kind of got nasty but i was mature about the whole thing. After a few hours went by i guess he sat back and thought about it then called me back over so we could talk somemore. He actually had his uncle with him who was trying to convince me tjat he's really a good guy and i need to come around the family more. I dont think his uncle is jealous of him at all. He was quite supportive and praising RB for all of his recent accomplishments.

Eva4

Feedback
So we did have this talk. And yes he was very defensive. He kind of got nasty but i was mature about the whole thing. After a few hours went by i guess he sat back and thought about it then called me back over so we could talk somemore. He actually had his uncle with him who was trying to convince me tjat he's really a good guy and i need to come around the family more. I dont think his uncle is jealous of him at all. He was quite supportive and praising RB for all of his recent accomplishments.

All I can say is: waaaow. And by the way, thank you for following up. It's definitely helping. Perhaps the jealousy is stemming from some place else? Otherwise, I'm not sure where it fits into this reading. I did want to ask if there is a J in either one of these man's names? Cards have a funny way of acting, and I'm not wondering if they can also come up to tell us who is involved in the reading.

pageofswords9110

All I can say is: waaaow. And by the way, thank you for following up. It's definitely helping. Perhaps the jealousy is stemming from some place else? Otherwise, I'm not sure where it fits into this reading. I did want to ask if there is a J in either one of these man's names? Cards have a funny way of acting, and I'm not wondering if they can also come up to tell us who is involved in the reading.

Ugh... i can't remember his uncles name. But he does have a friend that name starts with the letter J who i have always thought was jealous of him. He used to like me also but i wouldnt give him the time or day.

pageofswords9110

Exactly what does it mean when a card is inversed ?

Eva4

Ugh... i can't remember his uncles name. But he does have a friend that name starts with the letter J who i have always thought was jealous of him. He used to like me also but i wouldnt give him the time or day.

Hmm... thank you for the info, page. I realize the only conflict card with someone in the deck is the Enemy card. I'm not wondering if the Jealousy card was not some kind of substitute to finish "the sentence" and/or the deck making use of an inverse meaning. The inverse of Jealousy means misguided or misdirected jealousy, but in this case, the deck might've said that RB's uncle wanted to resolve the "misguided/misdirected" feelings between you both, not necessarily jealousy. I think that interpretation does make more sense. The Synchronicity card also describes two forces lining up or on the same page... a coming together, or "the meeting" you both had (think of when you synch your devices). The meeting might also have been overseen by RB's uncle... the arrow in the man card points upward to the meeting (Synchronicity) and it seemed to me a man guiding or presiding over the meeting. Ok, so that's how I'm seeing how this unfolded between you. I hope this helps. :)

Exactly what does it mean when a card is inversed ?

It's the same as a reversed tarot card. The name is just different. This deck was inspired by the viking rune system. Like tarot, the runes have reversed meanings. A lot of the websites I came across said "inverse" but more credible websites like www.sunnyway.com call these "merkstave" meaning. :)