3 Oracle Readings for Feedback

Eva4

CLOSED

I am offering three oracle readings for feedback tonight. These readings will include a mixture of tarot and my oracle deck, the Plutonian Oracle.

Please sit if you can provide feedback within the next couple of hours. If you cannot commit to this requirement, you will be banned from future readings. No extra questions. I'm only answering one question per sitter. Late comers will be ignored.

I prefer sitters whom I haven't read for in a while but all sitters are still welcomed on a first-come, first-serve basis, if they can abide to the rules.

1. Kittysashimi - completed
2. Bonny - completed
3. WolfSwan - completed

Kittysashimi

I would love to sit, how will things go for me this moon cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonny

Yes please!!!!!!!!!
:)

Q. Who is the man coming into my life for full and lasting and consistent relationship ?

Blessings,

Bonny :)

WolfSwan

Yes please - any insight on a long-term relationship for me?

Eva4

I would love to sit, how will things go for me this moon cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<-- Knight of Wands -- Distance -- 9 of Wands
------------------------------------ clarified by
-------------------------------One-sided attraction (querent) --> 7 of Cups rx

qOa6Cwn.png

The reading shows me that there will be distance between you and another person. From the looks of it, he has departed from you physically and may be physically at a distance from you. I see that the reason for this is you being closed off from this person, bringing up a wall around you and you defending any "advances" this person attempts. This person may have also made you feel exhausted and on guard. I drew a clarifier card to look into why you are on the defense and it showed me a one-sided attraction on your part. Not sure if this person just gives you butterflies or you mean not to pursue this for good reasons. The last card, 7 of Cups, says that you may have recently or will become aware of these feelings and their consequences. If you haven't parted with this person already, indications suggest you will this moon cycle. If not, you will maintain distance from this person.

Kitty, let me know if this reading makes any sense.

Kittysashimi

<-- Knight of Wands -- Distance -- 9 of Wands
------------------------------------ clarified by
-------------------------------One-sided attraction (querent) --> 7 of Cups rx

qOa6Cwn.png

The reading shows me that there will be distance between you and another person. From the looks of it, he has departed from you physically and may be physically at a distance from you. I see that the reason for this is you being closed off from this person, bringing up a wall around you and you defending any "advances" this person attempts. This person may have also made you feel exhausted and on guard. I drew a clarifier card to look into why you are on the defense and it showed me a one-sided attraction on your part. Not sure if this person just gives you butterflies or you mean not to pursue this for good reasons. The last card, 7 of Cups, says that you may have recently or will become aware of these feelings and their consequences. If you haven't parted with this person already, indications suggest you will this moon cycle. If not, you will maintain distance from this person.

Kitty, let me know if this reading makes any sense.

Hello Eva, thank you for the reading. At this moment in time this doesn't make any sense for me. I'm happily married and have not yet met anyone who I am or would potentially feel this way about. I have been feeling very depressed and anxious the past few weeks so the part about exhausted and on guard (anxious) does make sense but there hasn't been another person that I am attracted to yet at this moment in time. If this does all play out in this moon cycle though, then I am glad to hear that I will maintain distance from that person!

Eva4

Yes please!!!!!!!!!
:)

Q. Who is the man coming into my life for full and lasting and consistent relationship ?

Blessings,

Bonny :)

<-- 7 of Swords
---------------- Man (inverse - good)
-----------------\/
---------------Tower <--- Secret Admirer (known)
----------------------------------------------------- [King of Pentacles rx]

fPoaVjK.png

This is all very interesting. I see that he may be a lone wolf, seeing things that no one else notices, at least, not at first. He may move quietly. You would probably not notice if he were right in front of you at a gathering. He may also be clever and able to get around tough situations. The Man inverse card clarifies the 7 of Swords. I got as an indicator that this is someone who will have your best interests and that the arrow in the Man card points to more information about him (Tower). He will be or will have gone through a sudden upset/trial. It might be work related, such as being laid off. You will know him but not sure if you will know of his attraction to you until he chooses.

Outside of this reading, King of Pentacles reversed says he may be in some financial difficulties, perhaps having to do with the Tower situation he will face/has faced, i.e., might be out of a job when you meet. I am reading it as work related because the pentacles cards indicate to me business and money side of life.

Ok, Bonny, let me know if this reading resonates with you.

Eva4

Yes please - any insight on a long-term relationship for me?

[3 of Cups
---clarified by Developments]

[7 of Wands
---clarified by True Love (inverse)]

[The Shadow Side
----clarified by Desiring to Communicate]

gkciFhm.png

I got 3 islands for you. The first is 3 of Cups clarified by the Developments card, which also shows me 3 circles. I get the feeling you will meet this man through friends, most likely female friends. This gives me a feeling also of being "set up" with someone or just that social circles bring you into contact with one another. It might be that you are all working towards a common goal or have similar interests.

The second island shows me a man who is on the defense. He can be suspicious of people who threatened his security. The clarifier card I got for this man was True Love inverse. The two separated hearts (top right corner) show me he might have had a falling out with his partner. The relationship for True Love usually indicates a strong bond, one which is usually not vulnerable to outsiders, even when inverse. However, since you asked about a serious and committed relationship, it seemed to me this was a relationship in his past or present that will no longer serve him. He may be touchy when talking about it.

The third card shows me The Shadow Side (Devil) and that he has some things to work out with himself, in particular being wounded from a past relationship. The clarifier card, Desiring to Communicate, is a card of him wanting to reach out to you and he may find comfort and healing via intimate communication with you (3 of Cups).

WolfSwan, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

WolfSwan

[3 of Cups
---clarified by Developments]

[7 of Wands
---clarified by True Love (inverse)]

[The Shadow Side
----clarified by Desiring to Communicate]

gkciFhm.png

I got 3 islands for you. The first is 3 of Cups clarified by the Developments card, which also shows me 3 circles. I get the feeling you will meet this man through friends, most likely female friends. This gives me a feeling also of being "set up" with someone or just that social circles bring you into contact with one another. It might be that you are all working towards a common goal or have similar interests.

I've heard this before so this resonates. I did have a feeling I'd meet through a particular female friend, but I'm not sure. No one has as yet tried to set me up. I do think we're in the same social circles. I haven't yet met this person though!

The second island shows me a man who is on the defense. He can be suspicious of people who threatened his security. The clarifier card I got for this man was True Love inverse. The two separated hearts (top right corner) show me he might have had a falling out with his partner. The relationship for True Love usually indicates a strong bond, one which is usually not vulnerable to outsiders, even when inverse. However, since you asked about a serious and committed relationship, it seemed to me this was a relationship in his past or present that will no longer serve him. He may be touchy when talking about it.

Also makes me think of what I went through. I can't really comment since I haven't met anyone who fits this description.

The third card shows me The Shadow Side (Devil) and that he has some things to work out with himself, in particular being wounded from a past relationship. The clarifier card, Desiring to Communicate, is a card of him wanting to reach out to you and he may find comfort and healing via intimate communication with you (3 of Cups).

WolfSwan, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

Again, makes me think of what I've been through as well...I would hope that there would be communication that helps with healing. I haven't met anyone yet, so again, it's hard to say for sure whether this makes sense. The Devil card comes up often for me. Thanks for reading for me!

Eva4

Hello Eva, thank you for the reading. At this moment in time this doesn't make any sense for me. I'm happily married and have not yet met anyone who I am or would potentially feel this way about. I have been feeling very depressed and anxious the past few weeks so the part about exhausted and on guard (anxious) does make sense but there hasn't been another person that I am attracted to yet at this moment in time. If this does all play out in this moon cycle though, then I am glad to hear that I will maintain distance from that person!

Wow, thought I had a good feeling about this one but maybe not. Thank you for the great feedback. Update me if anything changes (I hope not!) and thank you for sitting, Kitty. :)