3 Oracle Readings for Feedback

Eva4

Hi, I'm offering 3 readings for feedback with my oracle deck, the Plutonian Oracle. Suffice to say, I have no new additions (new cards) at the moment. But whose up for a reading?

Please sit if you can give a good amount of feedback. Although most questions are welcomed, I am looking for ones that are of a predictive nature and may happen in the next 3-7 days' time. If you feel you meet this criteria, pull up a chair! :)

1. Kittysashimi
2. micah
3. pageofswords9110

Kittysashimi

How will the crystal fair go for me tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

micah

Hi Eva,

Can I please sit?
I'm seeking employment. How will things pan out for me this week? ty

pageofswords9110

Hi eva
You know i love these readings
I was wondering what was next for RJ and myself.
No this isnt the guy I've been asking about lately.
This is a guy i dated briefly a few yrs ago. He let me know yesterday he thought of me often and i still held a place in jis heart.

Eva4

How will the crystal fair go for me tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Past Person (family) --> Health (inverse: physical) -- Relationship (family) -- [Wings]

bExRxzL.png

So it looks like you might be going with, or bumping into, someone you have had a past connection with. If this is not likely in the current lifetime, then perhaps you will connect there with someone "new" who feels like a soul family connection. I also see that this trip might appeal to your health, in particular, your physical health. There is something the crystals will help you with. If not, then there may be another spiritual healing modality there that will appeal to you. But I mostly get this might be you not intending to go for this reason but that it might just be something that comes up out of the blue? I'm going to go with this interpretation since the Health card came up inverse.

Summary card: The wings card shows me this will be a liberating experience. You will feel a sense of freedom and release from burdens/limitations by attending this crystal fair. I see that it may even feel like a bit of fun from an otherwise heavy work schedule. Wings also can also cast a spiritual tone on the entire reading as a summary card. It can also signify the guardian angel in someone's life, so look for this family connection to be something of the saving, God-send type that comes just when you need it!

Kitty, please let me know if this reading resonates with you. I look forward to your feedback!!

Eva4

Hi Eva,

Can I please sit?
I'm seeking employment. How will things pan out for me this week? ty

Developments (retrograde: Mars) -- Secret Admirer (unknown) --> Past Person (family) --> [Reunion: winter]

CYv5WWp.png

It looks like the week is going to bring back some past connections for you where your job hunt is concerned. I see that this might have a winter connection. I don't get the indication it's seasonal work, more like a job you had in winter or that will come to you in the winter months.

That moving backwards feeling is going to continue into this week, so expect a delay, especially at the beginning. Just a side note here, if you have Saturn, Pluto, and Mars all in retrograde, so if any of these planets have strong ties or rulership to your 10th house or MC, just know that you might not see any major changes until they can move out of retrograde. I did draw an additional card to hone in on the planetary influence that may be blocking progress for you and got the Attraction Card which Mars is assigned. So I'm thinking it's Mars rx that could be contributing to delays.

Secret Admirer in the unknown position is confirmed to be a person who does have their eye on you. They see you as a potentially good fit. They may also be at odds between your skill level or another competing person. I also see this might be a past person, again, whom you've had recent contact with (Past Person card). It might also have a family tie or feel like one?

Summary card: Again, the Reunion card does show me there will be a return to a previous position you held, applied to, or may have considered in the past. I think it's mostly a review of what you've already know concerning your search.

Micah, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

micah

Developments (retrograde: Mars) -- Secret Admirer (unknown) --> Past Person (family) --> [Reunion: winter]

CYv5WWp.png

It looks like the week is going to bring back some past connections for you where your job hunt is concerned. I see that this might have a winter connection. I don't get the indication it's seasonal work, more like a job you had in winter or that will come to you in the winter months.
I had another reading that pointed to the winter months, too. I think you were the one who picked up on it in the tarot reading section :D
I'm still not sure what it relates to, whether it is part time (seasonal position) or winter instead. I did resign from my previous job in December (winter month).

That moving backwards feeling is going to continue into this week, so expect a delay, especially at the beginning. Just a side note here, if you have Saturn, Pluto, and Mars all in retrograde, so if any of these planets have strong ties or rulership to your 10th house or MC, just know that you might not see any major changes until they can move out of retrograde. I did draw an additional card to hone in on the planetary influence that may be blocking progress for you and got the Attraction Card which Mars is assigned. So I'm thinking it's Mars rx that could be contributing to delays.

Pluto is transiting the last few degrees of my MC (10th house), I can't wait until it completely leaves my 10th, Feb next year.
Mars rx and Saturn is transiting my 9th house. I've been looking for employment in another country. The ruler of my natal MC is sag. So, I think this fits with your reading.

Secret Admirer in the unknown position is confirmed to be a person who does have their eye on you. They see you as a potentially good fit. They may also be at odds between your skill level or another competing person. I also see this might be a past person, again, whom you've had recent contact with (Past Person card). It might also have a family tie or feel like one?

Oh, this makes sense too. One of my relatives had put in a good word for me, at a previous company I'd worked for (for a different position). The skills set is fitting to, as the new position is more advanced than my previous skills.
At the same time (unrelated to my relative), I directly contacted the manager of another company to keep me in mind for vacancies within their company.

Summary card: Again, the Reunion card does show me there will be a return to a previous position you held, applied to, or may have considered in the past. I think it's mostly a review of what you've already know concerning your search.

This points to the previous company I resigned from, during the winter time. I had re-applied to the company for a different position (the one my relative had put in a good word for). Uggh I don't want the same(old) position, it was torture, lol..

Micah, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

Thanks Eva :) Wow! Yes, your reading resonates and was very insightful. Will keep you updated as how things progress.

Please let me know if you'd like me to read back for you?

Eva4

Hi eva
You know i love these readings
I was wondering what was next for RJ and myself.
No this isnt the guy I've been asking about lately.
This is a guy i dated briefly a few yrs ago. He let me know yesterday he thought of me often and i still held a place in jis heart.

Hi page, thank you for being so patient (sorry about the sloppified image)...

Querent -- Gathering (inverse) -- Involvement (inverse) -- [Pause (inverse)]

NYy4Ypl.png

This is quite interesting. I'm seeing that this might not really go the way you want it, in other words, it becoming a romantic relationship or not exactly ending too well if it does. I see there is a lot of thinking and not enough doing, perhaps on RJ's part. There is a restless atmosphere to the relationship as it progresses, and, yes, there's a good reason for this.

I do see that you may attend a function of some sort and may be tied to him? I could be way off here but I do get the anticipation of wanting to meet up soon, and that, most likely you will in some way. If not directly, then perhaps indirectly.

I see that either one of you, or both, may be involved in an unhappy union, but that might be little hard to get out of. I am going to say it's him and he's looking to get out of his current relationship. The cards indicate it's a genuine desire. If it turns out neither of you are in such a relationship, then this might be a desire to get out of being alone and move towards a relationship.

Summary card: Again, we have the Pause card and it is inverse. So this is telling me that they are undecided and may continue to be because of the fact they may already be in a tough situation. Something says it's not progressive reflection or pause, and even more like restlessness for the helpless feeling they may be experiencing. They may not have intentions of really acting on their feelings, as they may also see them as running high, or will eventually come to such a conclusion.

Page, please let me know if this reading makes any sense. Thank you for the love and sitting again!!

pageofswords9110

Hi page, thank you for being so patient (sorry about the sloppified image)...

Querent -- Gathering (inverse) -- Involvement (inverse) -- [Pause (inverse)]

NYy4Ypl.png

This is quite interesting. I'm seeing that this might not really go the way you want it, in other words, it becoming a romantic relationship or not exactly ending too well if it does. I see there is a lot of thinking and not enough doing, perhaps on RJ's part. There is a restless atmosphere to the relationship as it progresses, and, yes, there's a good reason for this.

I do see that you may attend a function of some sort and may be tied to him? I could be way off here but I do get the anticipation of wanting to meet up soon, and that, most likely you will in some way. If not directly, then perhaps indirectly.

I see that either one of you, or both, may be involved in an unhappy union, but that might be little hard to get out of. I am going to say it's him and he's looking to get out of his current relationship. The cards indicate it's a genuine desire. If it turns out neither of you are in such a relationship, then this might be a desire to get out of being alone and move towards a relationship.

Summary card: Again, we have the Pause card and it is inverse. So this is telling me that they are undecided and may continue to be because of the fact they may already be in a tough situation. Something says it's not progressive reflection or pause, and even more like restlessness for the helpless feeling they may be experiencing. They may not have intentions of really acting on their feelings, as they may also see them as running high, or will eventually come to such a conclusion.

Page, please let me know if this reading makes any sense. Thank you for the love and sitting again!!

So this makes alot of sense. I know I'm definitely hesitant when it comes to him. He broke my heart a couple of years ago. So im very standoffish.

Yes I'm supposed to be attending his family reunion in a couple of weeks. Not with him but with members of his family. Im really close to some and they have invited me. He knows I'm attending.

Im not sure if he is single or not. He probably isnt though. Whats funny is he also told me he hasn't been happy in a while. He has a great job and financially ok so that maybe what he is talking about. This unhappy relationship.

If he is in a relationship then i dont see him making a move either. He knows im not going to be a side chick no matter how much we like each other. He was very sweet towards me but its like he watches me from a far.

I have to admit also I'm scared and i probably wouldnt act on how i feel either. I feel like it wouldn't work out. Just a feeling i have. I also feel like my emotions are running high because i liked him so much in the past. And to finally know he felt the same way brought back alot of feelings.

If you dont mind i would like to have a clarifying question what do i need to know about his relationship and why cant he end it ?

Thank you for letting my sit. I absolutely love this deck and how accurate it is.

amaya1

Hi
If u ll accept moreeeee😊😊😊
How A is feeling about us after my text

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk