3 Plutonian Oracle Readings

Eva4

Hey there...if you still got room for one more? May I ask if M likes me romantically? He is a man I'm dating but he's leaving to find work abroad and I'll probably never see him again...any insight on his feelings for me would be nice. Thanks. If this q is ok let me know. I can update once we speak again.

Conflict (inner) + Pain <-- Desiring to Communicate - [Initiation + Locked]

I see here he does have romantic feelings for you. The first card (conflict) shows me this person is experiencing some doubts about leaving to find work. I just sense that maybe somehow they are looking for reasons to go, but also ways to stay cross their mind. Perhaps you're one of those reasons for them to stay. The pain card shows me they do experience heartache and stress over having to leave. I think this man will want to tell you about these feelings (Desiring to Communicate). However, the summary cards, in the brackets, show me that it's not easy for him to express these feelings, because he might not think it's appropriate and/or because it's difficult for him in general. I asked my indicators whether he has or will let you know and they say yes, he will eventually express these feelings to you and they will be of a romantic nature.

Scorpiogirl, please let me know if this reading resonates. I got bold here but please let me know what happens!

scorpiogirl

Conflict (inner) + Pain <-- Desiring to Communicate - [Initiation + Locked]

I see here he does have romantic feelings for you. The first card (conflict) shows me this person is experiencing some doubts about leaving to find work. I just sense that maybe somehow they are looking for reasons to go, but also ways to stay cross their mind. Perhaps you're one of those reasons for them to stay. The pain card shows me they do experience heartache and stress over having to leave. I think this man will want to tell you about these feelings (Desiring to Communicate). However, the summary cards, in the brackets, show me that it's not easy for him to express these feelings, because he might not think it's appropriate and/or because it's difficult for him in general. I asked my indicators whether he has or will let you know and they say yes, he will eventually express these feelings to you and they will be of a romantic nature.

Scorpiogirl, please let me know if this reading resonates. I got bold here but please let me know what happens!

Hello. Which card made you think he has romantic feelings? Yes, he sent me a text and said it was painful for him to leave. I also want to go to London to find work and have expressed this desire however at this moment I have very limited funds. So it's unlikely I can go any time soon. But I can tell you I get the sense he isn't leaving only to find work but to start a new life as he is stressed with how his life is here, things never work out he has said.
Yes, he seems very shy expressing his feelings and I'm less shy...I am extremely expressive. I'll defitenly update. I really hope he can express how he feels. We plan on seeing each other as much as possible as he leaves in two weeks. Thanks you!

Eva4

Hello. Which card made you think he has romantic feelings? Yes, he sent me a text and said it was painful for him to leave. I also want to go to London to find work and have expressed this desire however at this moment I have very limited funds. So it's unlikely I can go any time soon. But I can tell you I get the sense he isn't leaving only to find work but to start a new life as he is stressed with how his life is here, things never work out he has said.
Yes, he seems very shy expressing his feelings and I'm less shy...I am extremely expressive. I'll defitenly update. I really hope he can express how he feels. We plan on seeing each other as much as possible as he leaves in two weeks. Thanks you!

The first three cards. The pain and then desiring to communicate, especially. That to me indicated a man who has feelings. I also asked my indicators and they said yes, he has romantic feelings for you. ;)

Thank you for the detailed feedback, hun. I definitely feel like tonight's readings have restored my faith in these cards. In any case, I hope things can work out for you both in some way, shape, or form. I do see he's heart broken and he does have lot on his plate to deal with, but yes I think he does like you.

Ok, if you like/can, please update me on how it all goes. Thank you for sitting. :heart:

scorpiogirl

The first three cards. The pain and then desiring to communicate. That to me indicated a man who has feelings. I also asked my indicators and they said yes, he has romantic feelings for you. ;)

Thank you for the detailed feedback, hun. I definitely feel like tonight's readings have restored my faith in these cards. In any case, I hope things can work out for you both in some way, shape, or form. I do see he's heart broken and he does have lot on his plate to deal with, so yeah I think he does like you.

Ok, if you like/can, please update me on how it all goes. Thank you for sitting. :heart:

Thank you kindly. I'll definitely update as only updating can 100% can confirm this reading lol. And it's good to know he has feelings, he isn't just leaving and being indifferent.
Oh and sorry for this silly question what is an indicator?
Thanks again.

Eva4

Thank you kindly. I'll definitely update as only updating can 100% can confirm this reading lol. And it's good to know he has feelings, he isn't just leaving and being indifferent.
Oh and sorry for this silly question what is an indicator?
Thanks again.

Thanks! The indicators are the smaller glyphs at the corners of the cards. Some of these glyphs are a sun, crescent moon, keys, letters, etc. They can help specify information in the reading. Sun and moon indicators are the ones I use for yes/no questions, sun meaning 'yes,' and moon meaning 'no'.

I hope this makes sense!

scorpiogirl

Thanks for clarifying.

tealily

Hi, tealily, sure I can go ahead and answer this. It's not problem, hun. I realize the need to know!

Health (physical) - Hidden (revealed) - Family (rift) - [Longing (loneliness)]

I am not seeing a move for you this time next year. However, I do see one for the following year, the very least by mid to late 2018. I see that you could suddenly be dealing with your own health issues or someone else's. I see that Hidden (revealed) may be some information coming to light that might create conflict with family or a family-like relationship, which could end up putting the move on hold. I just think overall, it will be a few areas in your life that hold you back, or may get more complicated. Longing came up in the loneliness position. It does point towards the other cards, so it could be the reason you move, i.e., to be closer to family or for the family's benefit?

Tealily, sorry this reading might sound contradictory, but please let me know if the reading resonates! Thank you for sitting! :)
I can see how this might happen. I live interstate from my immediate family and most of my friends, so there's a chance some point in the future that I might want to move back... (especially as I'm away from my close friends and don't have a partner to keep me here) however my relationship with my mother is a bit complicated, and we're a lot better when separated by state lines, so any move back would also be complicated :D

Thank you for this reading, let me know if you would like one in return :)

Eva4

I can see how this might happen. I live interstate from my immediate family and most of my friends, so there's a chance some point in the future that I might want to move back... (especially as I'm away from my close friends and don't have a partner to keep me here) however my relationship with my mother is a bit complicated, and we're a lot better when separated by state lines, so any move back would also be complicated :D

Thank you for this reading, let me know if you would like one in return :)

Tealily, glad the reading resonates some. I do hope your move goes better than expected, hun. Just remember to take time out for yourself and plan carefully. I am glad the reading was able to help. I'm taking a break from getting readings at the moment but perhaps we can exchange another time.

Good luck :) :heart:

micah

Retrograde - Transition --> Enemy (open) - [Developments]

I really feel like the upcoming week - at least the beginning - is going to feel like things are moving backwards (retrograde) instead of forward. There will definitely be a delay and perhaps you might need back track and go back to "an earlier" point in your journey. This might be a resume that needs to be sent again or perhaps another step in the application process you need to repeat.

Transition shows me a change in the energies, but I also feel it describes a period of your life where you're going through changes. It also could mean that you take action and decide to confront someone or something.

Enemy (open) card shows me an adversary - perhaps a person or situation - that you could very well confront this week. The "open" position shows me that this might be an external dilemma, not something within yourself.

The summary card is developments, and I feel this week that you may not hear from anyone worthwhile, but you or the situation may start to look up and you'll be headed in the direction of where better offers will be made, possibly not this week but within this month.

Advice is to be aware of and follow the moon cycles. I think this means timing your actions around the moon. I know it seems little impractical to wait until the month hits a certain moon phase, but also might want to do anything that brings in positive energy during the waxing and full moons with regard to your job search.

Micah, thank you for sitting! Please let me know if this read resonates.

Hi Eva,
Just wanted to update. I did get called in for an interview 2 days after your reading, but the interview didn't happen as their offering salary was not promising. So, as you said it was really not anything worthwhile.
When it comes to the moon cycles; today is the supermoon, so fingers crossed ;D The supermoon is trine my sun and pallas.