3 quick reading exchanges

Cacia

Hello everyone

I would like to do 3 exhanges.

Please sit

1. Please no timing
2. If you can exchange now (i.e. within 30 min, including your feedback)

thanks cacia

mahafrins

Still taking if yes RPs current feelings for me ? It's a new love interest

Cacia

Yes, please miss mahafrins, okay will be back with your readings

Cacia

MAHAFRINS

RPs current feelings for mahafrins ?

mountain 21, tree 5, anchor 35, house 4, dog 18
base snake

The get to know stage is being overcome or at least is not so formal as before, but you 2 have grown close and feel like know each other well now. The relationship is stable, trustworthy and he feels he can count with you and viseversa. He knows that you are an stable friend who he finds you atractive, a sexy woman who he feels comfortable with, but you ask for feelings and what i gather here is that he is not in love at the moment but you are someone he look forward to spend time with.

I hope the reading resonates with you?

My question is will I get more job interviews this month?

mahafrins

RPs current feelings for mahafrins ?

mountain 21, tree 5, anchor 35, house 4, dog 18
base snake

The get to know stage is being overcome or at least is not so formal as before, but you 2 have grown close and feel like know each other well now. The relationship is stable, trustworthy and he feels he can count with you and viseversa. He knows that you are an stable friend who he finds you atractive, a sexy woman who he feels comfortable with, but you ask for feelings and what i gather here is that he is not in love at the moment but you are someone he look forward to spend time with.

I hope the reading resonates with you?

My question is will I get more job interviews this month?

yes we had our first date last week...it was good so more familiar now with each other...it is stable and perfect friendship..yes I dress sexy .. yea he can't be in love and nor am I so glad he wants to spend time with me have a date today itself..

Tree man fox cross

Base house

So I feel you are struggling to get a job and it's a tough situation but a man will interview you for sure.. but it maybe something too tricky and you may prefer to not take the job. It's real hard for you to get good interviews so I don't see many opportunities as expected. Maybe you need to change the course of applications to get a new job? Or this just ain't a good period..

Tell me if my ex Ap still misses our dates and all the meeting up and kissing etc? We broke up and have not spoken or met in a while...

Cacia

mahafrins

Tell me if my ex Ap still misses our dates and all the meeting up and kissing etc? We broke up and have not spoken or met in a while...

fish 34, coffin 8, lily 30, sun 31, ring 25
base woman

Well, definitely you are in his mind, he feels that the connection has die, but also he feels depress thinking of you. He cherish the moments that you 2 spend together and he was happy with the bond and connection that you 2 had, but also he realize that he was happy during the time the relationship lasted.

Will I find a new job this month?

Cacia

yes we had our first date last week...it was good so more familiar now with each other...it is stable and perfect friendship..yes I dress sexy .. yea he can't be in love and nor am I so glad he wants to spend time with me have a date today itself..

Tree man fox cross

Base house

So I feel you are struggling to get a job and it's a tough situation but a man will interview you for sure.. but it maybe something too tricky and you may prefer to not take the job. It's real hard for you to get good interviews so I don't see many opportunities as expected. Maybe you need to change the course of applications to get a new job? Or this just ain't a good period..

Yes, I got an on line interview that seems tricky to me and could not trust the person who was on the other side of the computer, so you right the interview was complicated and perhaps you right need to change the course of applications to get a new job.

Dew

Hi cacia
Q. How is R feeling about me? (Man)

Cacia

DEW Reading

Dew hope the reading resonates with you

. How is R feeling about me? (Man)

Mountain 21, clouds 6, garden 20, dog 18, key 33
base stork

Well, he feels the distance between you 2, no communication at all and this frustrates him as he knows that you are someone important to him but he would love to talk to you or meet you. You are in his eyes someone loyal, friendly that he can count on, You are important to him. However, there is a change coming for the better of this relationship, perhaps a message on line or meeting will make this relationship move forward. Maybe is a long distance relationship, and perhaps you communicate through an app

Will I be a fit in the future job that I will find?

Noni

Hi Cacia

I can't sleep...so would like to exchange please.
However I can only read 3 card combo for you if that is OK??
I'd like to know what are AA's thoughts or feelings about me now?
You can just pick 3 cards if you want too.

Cheers
:)