3 readings for feedback

Ira

Closed

3 readings for feedback.

I'll be using The Magical Messages from the Fairies Oracle cards.
No health or timing questions.

If you are unable to provide feedback, please don't sit.

1. Flames - feedback received. Thanks :)
2. Scorpiogirl - feedback received. Thanks :)
3. Amaya - feedback received. Thanks :)

Flames

What message does the oracle have regarding G (male friend) and I - how will things continue to unfold?
Thank you.

scorpiogirl

Can you tell me love advice between AM and myself? (We are not officially together just dating and wondering where it's headed). Thanks.

Ira

What message does the oracle have regarding G (male friend) and I - how will things continue to unfold?
Thank you.

Hi Flames:) Thanks for sitting!

son + spiritual teacher

Your presence in G's life is helping him transform and heal is inner child.You have a prominent position and your meeting was not by chance. Think back to how you first met G. Was it set in a playful environment? There is something in your nature that allows him to be free, playful and light hearted. Your connection with G, will evolve and be for as long as G is in need of healing and slowly starts trusting, again.

Does this resonates?

Flames

Hi Flames:) Thanks for sitting!

son + spiritual teacher

Your presence in G's life is helping him transform and heal is inner child.You have a prominent position and your meeting was not by chance. Think back to how you first met G. Was it set in a playful environment? There is something in your nature that allows him to be free, playful and light hearted. Your connection with G, will evolve and be for as long as G is in need of healing and slowly starts trusting, again.

Does this resonates?

Hi! You wouldn't be the first to say he's in need of healing. :) I guess I just never believed I had that kind of impact on him. YES - we first met in a playful environment. YES!! We hit it off right away. I think when he's with me, he feels like he can be himself because I don't judge him (and maybe he finds that relieving?) The connection has become a little complicated (probably on my end). I hate using that word but it's true. I care about him. And, he certainly has trust issues which I understand. So once he's 'healed', you don't see him being a part of my life anymore? Maybe that's a good thing. I don't see him as often as I used to (I've kept my distance because I fear where things might lead). Thank you, Ira. That was very insightful. Much appreciated. :)

Ira

Can you tell me love advice between AM and myself? (We are not officially together just dating and wondering where it's headed). Thanks.

Hi scorpiogirl :) Thanks for sitting!

children + emotional healing
Did you or Am come out of a previously toxic relationship? The images shown are female, this could mean you who has come out of a stressful, past relationship? The advice is to take your connection outdoors, spending more time together. This experience is more fruitful and healing for you, due to the past. You become more solid, grounded. Am could be making you feel this way? The colors are very earthy. I see this connection as having stability and being around for a long time. There is a rich connection btw you two. This will surely grow - slow as it may seem. For some reason, it highlights spending more time together, outdoors, in nature.

Does this resonate?

Ira

Hi! You wouldn't be the first to say he's in need of healing. :) I guess I just never believed I had that kind of impact on him. YES - we first met in a playful environment. YES!! We hit it off right away. I think when he's with me, he feels like he can be himself because I don't judge him (and maybe he finds that relieving?) The connection has become a little complicated (probably on my end). I hate using that word but it's true. I care about him. And, he certainly has trust issues which I understand. So once he's 'healed', you don't see him being a part of my life anymore? Maybe that's a good thing. I don't see him as often as I used to (I've kept my distance because I fear where things might lead). Thank you, Ira. That was very insightful. Much appreciated. :)

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback, Flames!
I won't say that you two won't be part of each others' life in the future. More so, I kept hearing the word "mission", with your connection to G. What that really means, only you would know? I feel that you would be the one that moves on, you may not feel the "need" to stick around, if that makes sense. And for some reason, you may be on another level and seek people on that vibration. The other thing I heard is: "you will go where you are needed.

Flames

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback, Flames!
I won't say that you two won't be part of each others' life in the future. More so, I kept hearing the word "mission", with your connection to G. What that really means, only you would know? I feel that you would be the one that moves on, you may not feel the "need" to stick around, if that makes sense. And for some reason, you may be on another level and seek people on that vibration. The other thing I heard is: "you will go where you are needed.

Oh, thank you for this additional piece. I'm feeling it now - just this morning, I thought, I'm okay. I don't 'need' this. I guess I was reflecting back on a time when it felt like I needed him in my life but now, it just feels as though I'm not getting any 'nourishment' from the interaction. Not that I ever really did, except on a very superficial level, which always left me feeling 'hungry' and 'thirsty'. I also thought about a reading I'd received in the past and how I was being encouraged to seek people out who were on a higher vibration and that every time I associated myself with people who *needed* something from me, I'd run the risk of losing a lot of my energy and thus end up feeling spent and 'out of place' or 'not at home'. So perhaps, I need to recognize when it's time to move on.:) Well, I am 'thirsty' now so this last bit here truly validates what I've been going through. THANK YOU SO MUCH! You're an excellent reader.xo

amaya1

How things will develop with A and myself romantically

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Ira

How things will develop with A and myself romantically

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Hi Amaya!
I need to step outside for a few, will do your reading in an hour or two.