3 The Empress/ 2 The High Priestess

EveAnna

I've been sitting here posting away, shuffling my deck and pulling random cards out - the only thing is I keep pulling The Empress and The High Priestess cards out. It was The Empress card first so I took that out of the deck put it to the side and now I keep pulling The High Priestess out. I'm shuffling well.
Anyone with any insight on this, please :)

Rhyannon

I had the same occurence except it was with the Empress and the Page of Coins. I pulled them after much shuffling, etc, three times in a row.

XCOTYS

EveAnna (16 Aug, 2001 11:33):
I've been sitting here posting away, shuffling my deck and pulling random cards out - the only thing is I keep pulling The Empress and The High Priestess cards out.>

This happens to me quite often, i.e., days in a row, even with more than one card. Usually I cannot [initially] interpret why, but figure it out after a week or so. I know, not of much help, but think *deeper* and you will 'get it', IMO.

joya250

seems like a lot of YIN ((feminine) energy... this may mean you need more YANG (masculine) - or it could me you need to focus more on the YIN. ... either way, it may be a call for more BALANCE...

..... or it could mean you are "birthing" something in your subconscious... that is now ready to emerge and be recognized - to be activated into a "creative" reality...

I dunno.... just some thoughts....

EveAnna

Thanks for posting back people :).

I still haven't worked out why this happened last night except for the fact that the first time I pulled The Empress out I realised what a pretty card it was, she must have decided to keep me company last night :) Don't know why The Hight Priestess kept showing up though. Oh well.