3 to 4 card lenormand exchange

mahafrins

OH! (((((( Mahafrins )))))) hope you're feeling better about all this soon.
You seem like very strong personality and person things will work out....good luck! don't worry so much life has its own way and knows better than us sometimes :)

Thanks, I'll read on it for you the message will not be directly from him but you'll get a message indirectly is what my last reading said.

For me, can you check what's going on with O in regards to me now?

He seems wanting to be serious or take charge do things his way. Sort of do what he thinks best for u.. I think he craves a closer relationship...

Tower man rider
Base ship

How does APs sister SP feel about us getting back together?

Noni

How does APs sister SP feel about us getting back together?

Mountain Rider Book
She feels one of you is being stubborn and there is something good that has not been noticed yet. She feels like there is some secret that is yet not disclosed. Any progress between you two will have to be or will be slow. She feels unsure about you getting together as she sees some big obstacles. Again there is a secret message that needs to be delivered. Something needs to be yet discovered. I think the cards don't want to give a clear answer on this sorry as you're not directly related to her.

Q. What to expect from him now for next five days

Noni

He seems wanting to be serious or take charge do things his way. Sort of do what he thinks best for u.. I think he craves a closer relationship...

Tower man rider
Base ship

For my learning where do you see craving for closer relationship?? Tower is not good, its isolation...no?? what am I missing here!

mahafrins

Mountain Rider Book
She feels one of you is being stubborn and there is something good that has not been noticed yet. She feels like there is some secret that is yet not disclosed. Any progress between you two will have to be or will be slow. She feels unsure about you getting together as she sees some big obstacles. Again there is a secret message that needs to be delivered. Something needs to be yet discovered. I think the cards don't want to give a clear answer on this sorry as you're not directly related to her.

Q. What to expect from him now for next five days

Oh I meet her some times she knows her brother is stubborn...yes there is something AP has hidden from me. He wanted to tell me but didn't have the guts to say it..yes progress will be slow...no there is some truth in your draw...

Some thing important in work and relationships.. something that has to be told to.. some kind of movement or gesture.. there seems to be a progress to happen.. whatever it is it is serious..

Ship house tower

mahafrins

Moon Tower Stork
He felt sad and lonely about the separation after reading it. He felt like his nerves tensed also he felt like your personality change in some way or was different from usual in the letter?? He feels he needs to change himself but for now he feels need to just retreat

Mice Cross Way
So you are anxious and stressed as you already said but you'll get over it. It seems you don't have lot of choices but you still need to be more decisive. Make a safe choice. It seems fate will come in and you'll have to make a decision you might have a choice to make whether to take job or be independent.

Coffin Rider Snake
Again he wants healing, he wants a rebirth. He is worried because of you to the extent it might be actually making him feel sick. You might receive a message in a roundabout manner about him or from him (most likely from a woman).

Do you've one more.

Mice Cross Way
So you are anxious and stressed as you already said but you'll get over it. It seems you don't have lot of choices but you still need to be more decisive. Make a safe choice. It seems fate will come in and you'll have to make a decision you might have a choice to make whether to take job or be independent.

Fyi I had a bad bloody choice and I gave up this deal I am depressed but this independent thing is not working out atm...

Noni

Mice Cross Way

Fyi I had a bad bloody choice and I gave up this deal I am depressed but this independent thing is not working out atm...
Thanks for the feedback Mahafrins :)
I'm sorry to hear that you did not get the deal ):

I just went back to see the question so it was as follows:
2) Will i get work in my independent practice.. I have been pitching to clients but its slow and arduous..
So from what I remember in doing the reading it was not meant to be 'A specific deal' so the reading was not if you will get the deal you did not get but if you'll get into "independent practice". Don't think you need to give up just yet. With the last card being 'Way' there will be something positive...chin up :)

Sending you healing radiant vibes.

mahafrins

Thanks for the feedback Mahafrins :)
I'm sorry to hear that you did not get the deal ):

I just went back to see the question so it was as follows:

So from what I remember in doing the reading it was not meant to be 'A specific deal' so the reading was not if you will get the deal you did not get but if you'll get into "independent practice". Don't think you need to give up just yet. With the last card being 'Way' there will be something positive...chin up :)

Sending you healing radiant vibes.
This was my first client for independent now I feel terrible no work no money..