3 to 4 card lenormand exchange

mahafrins

Hi guys lets do a couple of lenormand exchanges whose up .. Please post FB+ Exchange in a timely fashion...

Noni

Hello M again :)

Me please. I prefer Lenny to Tarot tbh these days!
Q> What do I need to know about O not replying to my last message.

What is yours?

mahafrins

Hello M again :)

Me please. I prefer Lenny to Tarot tbh these days!
Q> What do I need to know about O not replying to my last message.

What is yours?

are they sort of travelling ??? i think they eventually will but right now restraint to making a move maybe he is busy with something you are not aware off or something has been hiding and you dont know what it truely is?

base man

coffin book ship sun

how does AP feel about me currently?

Noni

are they sort of travelling ??? i think they eventually will but right now restraint to making a move maybe he is busy with something you are not aware off or something has been hiding and you dont know what it truely is?

base man

coffin book ship sun

how does AP feel about me currently?

FB: he is at a conference/ workshop so the book might be that. I also got ship sun for same question interesting..he's not travelling....what can it mean??

OK yours:
Mahafrins I'm new to Lenny so right now I'm most comfortable with 3 card spread so hope you don't mind
Coffin Clouds Sun
He is feeling that he needs to heal towards you, there is mental stress and lack of clarity in his mind. He feels like he needs to heal things with you but he has no energy to do it. He feels like he wants to be happy again in regards to you, he feels things can get better with you or his feelings are slowing becoming more positive towards you.

I've a few work related questions if you're interested.

mahafrins

FB: he is at a conference/ workshop so the book might be that. I also got ship sun for same question interesting..he's not travelling....what can it mean??

OK yours:
Mahafrins I'm new to Lenny so right now I'm most comfortable with 3 card spread so hope you don't mind
Coffin Clouds Sun
He is feeling that he needs to heal towards you, there is mental stress and lack of clarity in his mind. He feels like he needs to heal things with you but he has no energy to do it. He feels like he wants to be happy again in regards to you, he feels things can get better with you or his feelings are slowing becoming more positive towards you.

I've a few work related questions if you're interested.

No issue with the 3 cards do what suits you so long you understand your own reading..

Oh he really needs to heal he needed to heal 8 months back,,,

Yes i dont know he is so bitter about nothing but he needs to loads of healing..

He should be happy again by just telling me or talking to me its that simple...

If they are turning positive its that letter you know..

Yes no issue with work questions...
Please put them up.. and i will put a mixed bag...

Noni

No issue with the 3 cards do what suits you so long you understand your own reading..

Oh he really needs to heal he needed to heal 8 months back,,,

Yes i dont know he is so bitter about nothing but he needs to loads of healing..

He should be happy again by just telling me or talking to me its that simple...

If they are turning positive its that letter you know..

Yes no issue with work questions...
Please put them up.. and i will put a mixed bag...

Thanks Mahafrins :)

My work questions:
1. What does MS think of me (she is female) and her thoughts about working as my supervisor

2. What does MA think of me and what has she been telling people about me (she is female and doing admin stuff for a project I'm trying to get to re-start but she has important role its not small admin work)

3. What are DS's intentions now in regards to giving me work? (male I met him and his business partner in April)

Let me know your questions please!

mahafrins

Thanks Mahafrins :)

My work questions:
1. What does MS think of me (she is female) and her thoughts about working as my supervisor

mixed feelings i date say she is somewhere very very excited and at the same time very very scared like she is not sure how it will work she also feels your just too smart and will make her feel lesser.. I think she is very insecure and even then she is quiet happy about this.. just a bit shaky...

woman base

star sun fox
2. What does MA think of me and what has she been telling people about me (she is female and doing admin stuff for a project I'm trying to get to re-start but she has important role its not small admin work)

So she states that this project requires lots of people and work she is excited but doesnt know how it will all pan out.. she may be a bit insecure about the whole thing but she still is trying to stay positive and say positive things but she does tell people the outcome may be something very unexpected...
tree garden moon
3. What are DS's intentions now in regards to giving me work? (male I met him and his business partner in April)

Let me know your questions please!

They were reassuring when you met them and you did have some hope they will are they big persons in high position? I think they seem unsure and have changed their mind.. or they may not actually give you what you want... they have turned tables is what i get...

bear star sycthe base whip

Tell me 1) How does AP feel about the letter i sent to him over all its a very sensible letter he now knows what i think of him.....
2) Will i get work in my independent practice.. I have been pitching to clients but its slow and arduous.. I am not getting a job and now this is stress full

3) what does AP want to do about me next month?

Noni

Tell me 1) How does AP feel about the letter i sent to him over all its a very sensible letter he now knows what i think of him.....
Moon Tower Stork
He felt sad and lonely about the separation after reading it. He felt like his nerves tensed also he felt like your personality change in some way or was different from usual in the letter?? He feels he needs to change himself but for now he feels need to just retreat

2) Will i get work in my independent practice.. I have been pitching to clients but its slow and arduous.. I am not getting a job and now this is stress full
Mice Cross Way
So you are anxious and stressed as you already said but you'll get over it. It seems you don't have lot of choices but you still need to be more decisive. Make a safe choice. It seems fate will come in and you'll have to make a decision you might have a choice to make whether to take job or be independent.

3) what does AP want to do about me next month?
Coffin Rider Snake
Again he wants healing, he wants a rebirth. He is worried because of you to the extent it might be actually making him feel sick. You might receive a message in a roundabout manner about him or from him (most likely from a woman).

Do you've one more.

mahafrins

Moon Tower Stork
He felt sad and lonely about the separation after reading it. He felt like his nerves tensed also he felt like your personality change in some way or was different from usual in the letter?? He feels he needs to change himself but for now he feels need to just retreat

I made him realize that he nearly killed me alive.. He realized that i was going to just go random with relationships just maybe for fun.. I also told him that he has done the wrong thing by not working on the relationship or by treating worse than an exile after talking about having kids marriage and making me crazy about him post over 18 dates we shared.. He knows i am moving on so he is worried he is loosing me... He really needs to change himself like he needs to decide what he wants and do something about me and not just ignore me when i did no real wrong... Yes its a very strong less mushy yet kind personality someone who cares to say i had enough of you... its just so honest...

Mice Cross Way
So you are anxious and stressed as you already said but you'll get over it. It seems you don't have lot of choices but you still need to be more decisive. Make a safe choice. It seems fate will come in and you'll have to make a decision you might have a choice to make whether to take job or be independent.
Very stressed like i have been pitching since a week but its a bad time...

Not much choice but one matter will come by next week....

It will be to take an opportunity for the price.... there are two independent opportunities i plan on taking both... i'm technically avoiding a job.. i dont want to be stuck in an office to suffer...

Coffin Rider Snake
Again he wants healing, he wants a rebirth. He is worried because of you to the extent it might be actually making him feel sick. You might receive a message in a roundabout manner about him or from him (most likely from a woman).

Do you've one more.

We both need to heal... Rebirth is what is required since long... He knows i am going to enjoy new men and he knows its not the right thing...

He has not got around messaging me...

Yes its a follow on whats AP's message towards me your question?

Noni

I made him realize that he nearly killed me alive.. He realized that i was going to just go random with relationships just maybe for fun.. I also told him that he has done the wrong thing by not working on the relationship or by treating worse than an exile after talking about having kids marriage and making me crazy about him post over 18 dates we shared.. He knows i am moving on so he is worried he is loosing me... He really needs to change himself like he needs to decide what he wants and do something about me and not just ignore me when i did no real wrong... Yes its a very strong less mushy yet kind personality someone who cares to say i had enough of you... its just so honest...

Very stressed like i have been pitching since a week but its a bad time...

Not much choice but one matter will come by next week....

It will be to take an opportunity for the price.... there are two independent opportunities i plan on taking both... i'm technically avoiding a job.. i dont want to be stuck in an office to suffer...

We both need to heal... Rebirth is what is required since long... He knows i am going to enjoy new men and he knows its not the right thing...

He has not got around messaging me...

Yes its a follow on whats AP's message towards me your question?

OH! (((((( Mahafrins )))))) hope you're feeling better about all this soon.
You seem like very strong personality and person things will work out....good luck! don't worry so much life has its own way and knows better than us sometimes :)

Thanks, I'll read on it for you the message will not be directly from him but you'll get a message indirectly is what my last reading said.

For me, can you check what's going on with O in regards to me now?