3 WOTGP Reading Exchanges! :)

ThtDancerGuy

Hello,

Recently I've gotten really into my Wisdom of the Golden Path oracle deck, a deck of 45 large oracle cards. My aunt bought it for me at the beginning of this year due to the fact that its author is Toni Carmine Salerno and my family's surname is Salerno. She just couldn't not get it. How synchronistic, right?

Wisdom-of-the-Golden-Path.jpg

Anyway, I've been using them ever since mainly as affirmation cards to confirm certain things, I will pick one and stick to that one card as the answer, and they are so very in tune with the Universe. Much more than any other oracle deck I've worked with. However, they can be read in spreads and I would like to explore using them in this manner.

So I will be taking 3 sitters to sit for a spread reading with these wonderful cards. :) Please leave me your first name or initial and the situation on which you would like insight. I will include my own question for you at the end of your reading on a separate line.

Thank you,
Chris

Bonny

Yummy!

Love the way your aunt got them for you and the family name connection!
Really synchronistic!

The situation I would like insight on is how I am talked about or known in C's world right now? I mean by him, his ex, mother etc , doesn't have to be specific , just a sense.
My initial is F ....

Bless,

B:)

Tychis

Hello,

Recently I've gotten really into my Wisdom of the Golden Path oracle deck, a deck of 45 large oracle cards. My aunt bought it for me at the beginning of this year due to the fact that its author is Toni Carmine Salerno and my family's surname is Salerno. She just couldn't not get it. How synchronistic, right?

Wisdom-of-the-Golden-Path.jpg

Anyway, I've been using them ever since mainly as affirmation cards to confirm certain things, I will pick one and stick to that one card as the answer, and they are so very in tune with the Universe. Much more than any other oracle deck I've worked with. However, they can be read in spreads and I would like to explore using them in this manner.

So I will be taking 3 sitters to sit for a spread reading with these wonderful cards. :) Please leave me your first name or initial and the situation on which you would like insight. I will include my own question for you at the end of your reading on a separate line.

Thank you,
Chris

Sounds fascinating. The deck looks impressive.

My first initial is C, I am embarking on a huge career movement now with my new self-employed projects. I received a call from a prospect (JB) who would like to sign a contract for one month of work, although the contract is a unique situation in which I have to walk a tight thin line between this client and a company I work with full time now - they both exist in the same industries. However, it is an impressive opportunity if I pull this off. Would we be able to get insight into the energy surrounding this opportunity?

Thanks! What's your question?

Enlightenment23

Hey! I'm KSG.

Beautiful deck.

I'm trying to see what is the next step I should take to find financial stability and success in my career? (Writer/Journalist) :)

ThtDancerGuy

Yummy!

Love the way your aunt got them for you and the family name connection!
Really synchronistic!

The situation I would like insight on is how I am talked about or known in C's world right now? I mean by him, his ex, mother etc , doesn't have to be specific , just a sense.
My initial is F ....

Bless,

B:)

Hi Bonny,

OK, so I decided to pull 2 cards for this question: 1 will address how he talks about you to himself, how he sees and internally feels about you. 2 will address how he talks about you to other people around him.

1 – Inner Conflict: this card is very straightforward; there is a disconnect internally with how he sees you personally and possibly how he portrays you to others. The other card will shed light on that in just a moment. This card shows that he feels ambiguous about you as an individual right now, possibly telling himself one thing but feeling and being the whole opposite. He does not truly say as he truly feels, and vice versa.
2 – I Am Balance: this is an interesting card because this is neither positive nor negative here. This card shows me that C may actually be trying to make sense of his own "Inner Conflict" about you by talking it out with others. So it looks like it's not necessarily that he talks about you to others, but it's the WHY he does it. He is trying to bridge the disconnect in his own feelings with his environment which may not accommodate how he feels inside. He is trying to bring balance and understanding specifically to himself about you.

My Q: Recently I have been feeling disconnected from and just out of chemistry with a friend, Danielle. I have expressed to her that I would like to go separate ways and end our friendship, but she has been very adamant of not letting go and not giving up on anything, even though I am absolutely finished putting effort into something I just don't want anymore. I would like to know what the Universe's message for me is in this experience in my life. What is its ultimate purpose/lesson for me right now?

Bonny

Hi Bonny,

OK, so I decided to pull 2 cards for this question: 1 will address how he talks about you to himself, how he sees and internally feels about you. 2 will address how he talks about you to other people around him.

1 – Inner Conflict: this card is very straightforward; there is a disconnect internally with how he sees you personally and possibly how he portrays you to others. The other card will shed light on that in just a moment. This card shows that he feels ambiguous about you as an individual right now, possibly telling himself one thing but feeling and being the whole opposite. He does not truly say as he truly feels, and vice versa.
2 – I Am Balance: this is an interesting card because this is neither positive nor negative here. This card shows me that C may actually be trying to make sense of his own "Inner Conflict" about you by talking it out with others. So it looks like it's not necessarily that he talks about you to others, but it's the WHY he does it. He is trying to bridge the disconnect in his own feelings with his environment which may not accommodate how he feels inside. He is trying to bring balance and understanding specifically to himself about you.

My Q: Recently I have been feeling disconnected from and just out of chemistry with a friend, Danielle. I have expressed to her that I would like to go separate ways and end our friendship, but she has been very adamant of not letting go and not giving up on anything, even though I am absolutely finished putting effort into something I just don't want anymore. I would like to know what the Universe's message for me is in this experience in my life. What is its ultimate purpose/lesson for me right now?

Thanks Chris - I'm working on yours now.. Will use Motherpeace tarot ...
I'm not sure what to understand from your reading ... So I register that there's conflict within him, but what are the two faces of that? What is he feeling truly and what is he presenting (I have no idea as I don't see him hardly at all except at work when we're with colleagues)

ThtDancerGuy

Sounds fascinating. The deck looks impressive.

My first initial is C, I am embarking on a huge career movement now with my new self-employed projects. I received a call from a prospect (JB) who would like to sign a contract for one month of work, although the contract is a unique situation in which I have to walk a tight thin line between this client and a company I work with full time now - they both exist in the same industries. However, it is an impressive opportunity if I pull this off. Would we be able to get insight into the energy surrounding this opportunity?

Thanks! What's your question?

OK, so I pulled 3 cards for this Q: 1 is the balance of the client and the company and how well you will achieve that. 2 is the overall energy around this opportunity. 3 is what you need to focus on to bring success.

1 – Field of Dreams: I feel with this card that you have a lot of space and potential in your endeavors to play around with here to figure out how to successfully make both things work for you. You quite literally have a "Field" to run with, and if you wish it to be you can make it happen. This is a positive omen here.
2 – Masquerade: this is one of the darker cards of the deck. This card indicates to me that while this is a big opportunity for you, there is something you are not confronting about it: it could be that you have underlying fear about success with it, or it could be other things. Either way, you need to sit down and see where your heart is NOT in it to discover how you can turn that around.
3 – Intuition: this card is clear – you need to trust your gut and your instincts at this time about going forward with this opportunity in order to se its success. If something is eating at you about doing it but you are not sure what or why, trust and acknowledge those feelings but really ponder why you feel that way and what you can do to rectify such feelings. However, if you truly feel certain things are just not "on" in the grand scheme of things, then trust that that is the Universe tuning you into the situation and giving you a little glimpse of what may come in the future...

My Q: what does the Universe absolutely need me to know at this very moment in my life about my love life and the near future of it? Thanks.

SonyaB

Hi Dancer!

Ohhh! This looks glorious! May I ask how it seems my personal (romantic) life evolving for the rest of the year? I'm single :) I have been for 3 months.

thank you! Can exchange with RWS

Tychis

OK, so I pulled 3 cards for this Q: 1 is the balance of the client and the company and how well you will achieve that. 2 is the overall energy around this opportunity. 3 is what you need to focus on to bring success.

1 – Field of Dreams: I feel with this card that you have a lot of space and potential in your endeavors to play around with here to figure out how to successfully make both things work for you. You quite literally have a "Field" to run with, and if you wish it to be you can make it happen. This is a positive omen here.
2 – Masquerade: this is one of the darker cards of the deck. This card indicates to me that while this is a big opportunity for you, there is something you are not confronting about it: it could be that you have underlying fear about success with it, or it could be other things. Either way, you need to sit down and see where your heart is NOT in it to discover how you can turn that around.
3 – Intuition: this card is clear – you need to trust your gut and your instincts at this time about going forward with this opportunity in order to se its success. If something is eating at you about doing it but you are not sure what or why, trust and acknowledge those feelings but really ponder why you feel that way and what you can do to rectify such feelings. However, if you truly feel certain things are just not "on" in the grand scheme of things, then trust that that is the Universe tuning you into the situation and giving you a little glimpse of what may come in the future...

Thank you. This is great news. It is true, I am mostly fearful myself, this is a new venture, and it has been rapidly growing, something inside me is anxious but excited - I am seeing success of course. I have received two contracts that are quite possibly the best things I could have dreamed of for the success of my business and while they are "high risk" in terms of the demands and outcomes expected, passing them fully is also very high reward.

I guess I've really been afraid, myself, and I've tried to justify my fears - something I must fully let go of, so I can truly, and wholly focus on manifesting further success and prosperity. I have big plans and big dreams, and fear won't help them emerge!

Thank you.

ThtDancerGuy

Hey! I'm KSG.

Beautiful deck.

I'm trying to see what is the next step I should take to find financial stability and success in my career? (Writer/Journalist) :)

OK, so I pulled 1 card to look at your next step, a new course of action to take.

Field of Dreams – mm, with this card I feel there needs to be some sort of expansion or broadening of your horizons. I can't quite clarify how that can or should be done, but you could take inspiration from a multitude of different areas. I'm feeling maybe something along the lines of looking to other cultures or religions or races to pull from their experiences and lessons. Either way, work on expanding your "Creative Field," so to speak.
Also, as far as success goes, perhaps look into various different outlets for which you can get your work out there and seen. Do any- and everything to get known basically.

My Q: With my current path and the changes I intuitively feel approaching on the horizon, what does the Universe wish me to know now about what is coming my way?