3 x Romance Angels Oracle Card readings

littlestar

I have received my new deck "Romance Angel Oracle" cards and would like to give people a 3 people a 3 card reading each in exchange for the same (you can use any oracle deck you like for me) and feedback please.

1. Girl Archer - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete - thank you

2. WolfSwan - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete - thank you

3. Bonny - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete - thank you

Girl Archer

Hi

I can exchange with you using my own copy.

Insight into any developments in my love life from March - May? :) (I am single right now)

What's your Q?

WolfSwan

Yes please :) I'm just on the other thread completing your other reading too! Sorry about that!

Whatever the Universe wants to tell me about what's coming up for me in terms of romance in the next 3 months.

littlestar

Hi

I can exchange with you using my own copy.

Insight into any developments in my love life from March - May? :) (I am single right now)

What's your Q?

Reconciliation + Getting to know each other + Heart to heart conversations.

These cards are an indication that someone from your past may return during this period of time to finish off some unfinished business emotionally.
Some open and honest discussion may take place between the two of you. I am skeptical to say that it may turn into something as the feeling I get around these cards is really positive and open communication to be able to heal what was left unsaid to be able to move forward.

Does that make sense to you?

What is likely to transpire between E and I over the next 3 months?

littlestar

Yes please :) I'm just on the other thread completing your other reading too! Sorry about that!

Whatever the Universe wants to tell me about what's coming up for me in terms of romance in the next 3 months.

Romantic feelings + Release your Ex + Calling in your soul mate

It seems that the next 3 months will be a period for you to explore your own romantic feelings and actually allow yourself to "feel" as it feels that there has been a type of block or hurdle around you that has stopped you from truly opening your heart and allowing yourself to feel the emotions that you need to.
It also indicates that your current energy field is slightly cloudy or fogged based on someone or something that happened in your past that you have been having a difficult time letting go of but it looks like you will be on a mission to clear the old and in with the new.

Does that make sense?

Please can you tell me what is going to happen with D and I during the month of March?

WolfSwan

Romantic feelings + Release your Ex + Calling in your soul mate

It seems that the next 3 months will be a period for you to explore your own romantic feelings and actually allow yourself to "feel" as it feels that there has been a type of block or hurdle around you that has stopped you from truly opening your heart and allowing yourself to feel the emotions that you need to.
It also indicates that your current energy field is slightly cloudy or fogged based on someone or something that happened in your past that you have been having a difficult time letting go of but it looks like you will be on a mission to clear the old and in with the new.

Does that make sense?

Please can you tell me what is going to happen with D and I during the month of March?

This resonates. My ex just reappeared through his friend into my life and it's caused a bit of upheaval. I figure this is because there are residual feelings that I haven't dealt with fully that I need to feel and release. I hope that I am calling in my true soulmate as I process this. It's been long and arduous road. I'm ready to let new love, true love in at last.

Yours:

The Lady Grian, Gwynne & Elluish, Apalala

This is a time when dreams and wishes are quickly realised. Your attractiveness and beauty shines through at this time and it's time to throw your heart wide open. This is the time to really communicate and attune yourself with your partner. There is the potential for incredible understanding: soul-fusion and comprehension of meaning without a word being spoken. This is a time for you to find inner peace and to allow this peace to flow outward to the world. Peace flows freely between you.

Hope this resonates!

Bonny

Yes please L!

:)

What is on its way for C and me in the next three weeks?

Your q? (Might take me a few hours as its later here now Sweet)

Girl Archer

Reconciliation + Getting to know each other + Heart to heart conversations.

These cards are an indication that someone from your past may return during this period of time to finish off some unfinished business emotionally.
Some open and honest discussion may take place between the two of you. I am skeptical to say that it may turn into something as the feeling I get around these cards is really positive and open communication to be able to heal what was left unsaid to be able to move forward.

Does that make sense to you?

Hi little star,

I am just so amused by this Reconciliation here, it keeps popping up everywhere of late! :D Right on, I too see a time of getting to know someone and having lots of conversations with someone who could be a blast from the past (or past life maybe?)

This was spot on, thanks. Of course as this is a predictive reading I cannot say that for sure but it definitely seems to be right on the money, as far as my gut instincts go :) Looks like you are bonding really well with this deck :thumbsup:

I will post your reading in a separate post.

P.S. I am curious to learn how you read 'finishing off unfinished emotional business' with this combo, that looks fairly positive either for emotional healing or even a new, budding relationship to take off. Isn't that the stage of getting to know each other, deepening bonds?

Girl Archer

Attraction, This could be the One, It is Safe for you to Love. Let Go of Control Issues and Keep an Open Mind, Finances and Careers, Forgiving and Learning.

I think you will be enjoying moments of wonderful romance with E if you let go of your control issues and stop overthinking. just go with the flow, and enjoy your time with your man with an open mind because it is definitely safe for you to love E and E could very well be the romantic partner you have been seeking. I sense one or both of you have been busy with your careers and finances, so you may have a few things to smooth out before enjoying one another's presence. Let go past hurts and forgive, that's how you can enjoy yourself fully with E.

littlestar

This resonates. My ex just reappeared through his friend into my life and it's caused a bit of upheaval. I figure this is because there are residual feelings that I haven't dealt with fully that I need to feel and release. I hope that I am calling in my true soulmate as I process this. It's been long and arduous road. I'm ready to let new love, true love in at last.

Yours:

The Lady Grian, Gwynne & Elluish, Apalala

This is a time when dreams and wishes are quickly realised. Your attractiveness and beauty shines through at this time and it's time to throw your heart wide open. This is the time to really communicate and attune yourself with your partner. There is the potential for incredible understanding: soul-fusion and comprehension of meaning without a word being spoken. This is a time for you to find inner peace and to allow this peace to flow outward to the world. Peace flows freely between you.

Hope this resonates!

I am glad your reading resonated and it certainly is time to welcome new love to your life, in fact there has never been a better time!

Thank you for my reading it resonates with me. I am looking forward to what this month brings as things have been stagnant with me and the person in question. I am happy that I shine through this month and look forward to either something happening or getting an ending in sight.