3x3 spread part 2 for exchange reading with feedback.

snowmoon

anyone who would like to practice 3x3 spread with me?
for exchange 3x3 spread reading with feedback..

note, you must exchange 3x3 spread, or tarot, oracle card (3 cards with advice card) is fine.

timing method, one month. for June.

i can handle 3 to 5 people.

i will not read health issues,

due to the timeszone, i will response you about a day to 2 day. if you might withdraw, please don't sit.

thank-you.

lepleadian

hi there :)
i will exchange with tarot

could i ask please what will happen for me and T, we are friends and not much interactivity at the moment

snowmoon

could i ask please what will happen for me and T, we are friends and not much interactivity at the moment

hi, i will reply to you when the reading is done.

thank-you.

snowmoon

hi,

bird garden cloud
tower cross rider
stork tree dog

the cross card is in the center, it shows that you have difficulty with T.

the cards shows that you seems worry about chatting with T. A talkative friendship of confusion to move a new direction.

A public building of post office of a health news will arrive.

past
chatting of separation of movement. a worman who need to take her responsibility to a new direction.

current

ashes and pain in public. the cross card with the tree cards suggested that you have to be aware of health issues .

future

confusion of arrival news from your friend T. the card suggested that you would most likely to hear from friend T in the future even you are doubt it.

pain of movement of friendship in public of separation. the cross is in the center, there is nothing you can do to change the situation, but the dog cards suggested that the friendship is still there.

snowmoon

please tell me about what do i have to focus and work on in June. I'm hoping to get a opportunity of work (teaching reading course) in june.

thank-you.

lepleadian

please tell me about what do i have to focus and work on in June. I'm hoping to get a opportunity of work (teaching reading course) in june.

thank-you.

my first thought in the reading was you need to do what you like most or what gives you chills. You dont need to be hard on yourself you need to learn all the past mistakes and just acknowledge the fact you are here due to the past and the future is really brighter.
Knight of pent shows me that you are in a good position and your foundation are getting stronger each day you need to focus on that part of you which feels weaker on that part you have ignored for a reason or another. Like if we see 9 of wands is tired it has learned a lot and knight of pent it has 2 sides which it doesnt accept 1 that is fed up with things going the same pattern and it has in the other side king of wands.
To me you are prepared you just need to train your mind that you are good enough and you learned from mistakes and you are ready to blossom

9 of wands knight of pent king of wands

feedbacK : I'm getting used to the fact that is impossible to happen for us now, the past were good and i was really hopeful,now we just got cold :(

snowmoon

my first thought in the reading was you need to do what you like most or what gives you chills. You dont need to be hard on yourself you need to learn all the past mistakes and just acknowledge the fact you are here due to the past and the future is really brighter.
Knight of pent shows me that you are in a good position and your foundation are getting stronger each day you need to focus on that part of you which feels weaker on that part you have ignored for a reason or another. Like if we see 9 of wands is tired it has learned a lot and knight of pent it has 2 sides which it doesnt accept 1 that is fed up with things going the same pattern and it has in the other side king of wands.
To me you are prepared you just need to train your mind that you are good enough and you learned from mistakes and you are ready to blossom

9 of wands knight of pent king of wands

feedbacK : I'm getting used to the fact that is impossible to happen for us now, the past were good and i was really hopeful,now we just got cold :(

hi,

you need to do what you like most or what gives you chills

i do love do readings, but I'm sick of attitude of some people .

are in a good position and your foundation are getting stronger each day you need to focus on that part of you which feels weaker on that part you have ignored for a reason or another.

ok,so could it be my emotional? in the astrology article, it said i should not help people because some people would use my kindness for taking average of it.

i think this might be the reasons of 9 wands..i need to protect myself .

can you please give me more details of what is resonate to you ? what is not resonate to you?

thank-you.