4) Playing card reading

WolfSwan

I'll take heart if it's still open?

My dad is struggling with the whole me moving to Scotland thing...how can I best deal with this situation in a compassionate way, whilst also keeping my wits about me and not wigging out myself?

CosmicBeing

hello cb! your group playing card thread study thread has helped me a lot. :)

i am so sure i need spades - can you tell me what i should be worried/warned about with my neighbors coming up this week? this weekend was just horrific.
Now through 21st november

2 spades - King spades - 6 spades
Card of Division: need to have others in your life. Fear of being alone. A need for harmony, but difficult decision has to be made. Be diplomatic when resolving issues. Do not let the need for friendship shadow the truth.
Card of Justice: A man in authority and leadership. Good for legal matter or business. Very sharp witty and intelligent. He may cause problems in relationships and/or partnerships.
Card of Fate: Represent an occurring event or events which are destined. Warning card about domestic and personal life, finances, or career. Conflict and lack of cooperation.

This Neighbor may be a male who is really fueling the issues. There is diplomatic behaviors that is needed to deal with this King :spade: pertaining to this conflict.

I don't see anyone change just a continuation of whatever this weekend has been like. The advice these cards are saying is to just be diplomatic...don't add fuel to the fire...don't give him a reaction. Calmness and being level-headed is needed.

Hope to made sense and was helpful! Let me know how it goes.

CosmicBeing

My dad is struggling with the whole me moving to Scotland thing...how can I best deal with this situation in a compassionate way, whilst also keeping my wits about me and not wigging out myself?

I'll do your reading in a couple hours...I'll be ending this post with the reading.

empress's dress

Now through 21st november

2 spades - King spades - 6 spades
Card of Division: need to have others in your life. Fear of being alone. A need for harmony, but difficult decision has to be made. Be diplomatic when resolving issues. Do not let the need for friendship shadow the truth.
Card of Justice: A man in authority and leadership. Good for legal matter or business. Very sharp witty and intelligent. He may cause problems in relationships and/or partnerships.
Card of Fate: Represent an occurring event or events which are destined. Warning card about domestic and personal life, finances, or career. Conflict and lack of cooperation.

This Neighbor may be a male who is really fueling the issues. There is diplomatic behaviors that is needed to deal with this King :spade: pertaining to this conflict.

I don't see anyone change just a continuation of whatever this weekend has been like. The advice these cards are saying is to just be diplomatic...don't add fuel to the fire...don't give him a reaction. Calmness and being level-headed is needed.

Hope to made sense and was helpful! Let me know how it goes.

the king of spades is truly the neighbors. this is not figurative. thank you so much for the reading. you cannot be diplomatic with people like this. impossible. scorpions are scorpions. thank you for letting me know.

CosmicBeing

4 Heart - King Heart - 3 Heart

Card of Commitment- Feeling protected and secured in love, marriage, and/or family. Positive influence for a happy family and social life. Foundation of love is strong.
Card of Holiness- This card actually represents a father.
Card of Affection- signify indecision in affection and love. A lack of commitment.

I am assuming the cards are talking of there being a strong foundation I love with your father. But, you father may be struggling with the idea that there will be a lack of commitment...that the foundation will weaken if distance or more distance is drawn between you two. I am thinking you just have to remind him that you will be as close together as you are living far apart.

Maybe come up with some pre-arrange plans... like on a certain day every week you two have a hour conversation on the phone, if your father knows how to use skype/face time you two could have a dinner together through a web cam session, something that keeps a connection strong.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

CosmicBeing

the king of spades is truly the neighbors. this is not figurative. thank you so much for the reading. you cannot be diplomatic with people like this. impossible. scorpions are scorpions. thank you for letting me know.

Act like he's the wind...you can't hear him or see him. Lack of acknowledgement may be the best option here.

WolfSwan

Card of Commitment- Feeling protected and secured in love, marriage, and/or family. Positive influence for a happy family and social life. Foundation of love is strong.
Card of Affection- signify indecision in affection and love. A lack of commitment.

I am assuming the cards are talking of there being a strong foundation I love with your father. But, you father may be struggling with the idea that there will be a lack of commitment...that the foundation will weaken if distance or more distance is drawn between you two. I am thinking you just have to remind him that you will be as close together as you are living far apart.

Maybe come up with some pre-arrange plans... like on a certain day every week you two have a hour conversation on the phone, if your father knows how to use skype/face time you two could have a dinner together through a web cam session, something that keeps a connection strong.

My dad and I aren't very close actually. I think he's scared that our relationship, as empty as it is, will be further weakened by the distance. He always complains about me not being around. I am pretty sure we could easily come up with a plan to communicate, that's hardly the issue. Dad is tech savvy compared to me. I'm not sure that's the actual issue here, and setting a "we'll talk" schedule won't really cut it with him. Thanks anyway, it's hard question to answer.

CosmicBeing

My dad and I aren't very close actually. I think he's scared that our relationship, as empty as it is, will be further weakened by the distance. He always complains about me not being around. I am pretty sure we could easily come up with a plan to communicate, that's hardly the issue. Dad is tech savvy compared to me. I'm not sure that's the actual issue here, and setting a "we'll talk" schedule won't really cut it with him. Thanks anyway, it's hard question to answer.

To me it looks like the cards are pointing to an indecision in affection and love (3 of hearts mean that in this divination system). I am guessing if the distance continues and no clear plan (or at least going through with any of the plans) will not benefit the relationship.

If you want a relationship with him... you might have to continually reach out to him and always make an effort when you are in Scotland. Some fathers are just not the affectionate type because that wasn't the type of parenting the person grew up under.

Really comes down to how much effort you or him want to put into it.

Well best of luck sorry it didn't resonate.

empress's dress

Act like he's the wind...you can't hear him or see him. Lack of acknowledgement may be the best option here.

when i say these people are truly the king spades in the newworldwitchery definition of this king of i mean it in the most literal way. not avoidable. the head to head is coming this week. taking huge precautions are in order. i wish i could explain it here but i can't. but thank you so much for the reading. again truly appreciated!