4 Readings with the Plutonian Oracle

Eva4

Hi, I am offering 4 readings with my Plutonian Oracle again. Please sit only if you can give quality feedback. Exchange is optional.

You may request a mixed reading where I will read with a combination of tarot and the Plutonian deck. So please specify which you'd like.

Questions I'm looking for, but that are not required are:
- What will my week bring?
- Events that are expected to take place in a week.
- Questions you know the answer to.

Thank you!!!!

1. MissNine - complete
2. CosmicBeing - complete
3. WolfSwan - complete
4. MissNine - complete
5. GirlArcher - complete

MissNine

May I ask for a timing reading?
If so, how long will it be until CR contacts me next?

Eva4

May I ask for a timing reading?
If so, how long will it be until CR contacts me next?

Bear with me as I am figuring out a method here that will make sense! I know that you should have contact some time mid to later in the year. I tried the timing method on the Reunion card and got Spring. Element for time measurement was Secret Admirer Card or fire element (Days).

Desiring to Communicate (3) --> Distance (near) 1 <--- Longing (4)

NUMERICAL VALUE: 3 + 1 + 4 = 8

iMdk661.png

I am going to say he will communicate in 8 weeks instead of days.

Look to the end of the first week of June or the second week of June 2016 for communication.

As for the reading, looks like he may be desiring to get back in contact as soon as he's near you. He might be already. I see longing and that this person may be longing for this nearness. Secret Admirer confirms his feelings for you.

MissNine, let me know if this resonates with you.

CosmicBeing

Well if you want a practice question....

I have a meeting tomorrow (thursday). What can I expect of the meeting?

MissNine

Bear with me as I am figuring out a method here that will make sense! I know that you should have contact some time mid to later in the year. I tried the timing method on the Reunion card and got Spring. Element for time measurement was Secret Admirer Card or fire element (Days).

Desiring to Communicate (3) --> Distance (near) 1 <--- Longing (4)

NUMERICAL VALUE: 3 + 1 + 4 = 8

iMdk661.png

I am going to say he will communicate in 8 weeks instead of days.

Look to the end of the first week of June or the second week of June 2016 for communication.

As for the reading, looks like he may be desiring to get back in contact as soon as he's near you. He might be already. I see longing and that this person may be longing for this nearness. Secret Admirer confirms his feelings for you.

MissNine, let me know if this resonates with you.
Omg! Those are the numbers I saw last week! 2-6. I didn't know if it was June 2nd or two weeks into June or 8 days, etc. I'm new to timing with intuition. I checked with my mentor just this week and we both felt "June". Wow! BUT, I'm also equally feeling something this month, because back in the fall, I got timing of "4", but not sure what it was about. Thank you so much, Eva! :)

Eva4

Well if you want a practice question....

I have a meeting tomorrow (thursday). What can I expect of the meeting?

OMG! Thank you! LOL... sorry about the blurriness of the image!

Querent (no inverse) <-- Longing -- Travel --> [Mind clarified by Initiation (inverse)]

afdgkMn.png

Are you longing to get out of dodge? The meeting may make you feel like you'd rather be somewhere else. It might also be about travel. However, you may feel like you're not able to set this in motion right away, so the feelings longing may intensify.

Kinda short, I know. But let me know if it resonates.

Eva4

Omg! Those are the numbers I saw last week! 2-6. I didn't know if it was June 2nd or two weeks into June or 8 days, etc. I'm new to timing with intuition. I checked with my mentor just this week and we both felt "June". Wow! BUT, I'm also equally feeling something this month, because back in the fall, I got timing of "4", but not sure what it was about. Thank you so much, Eva! :)

Oh wow, I think that is a synchronicity there! Definitely a sign that the month's 4 and 6 will be significant ones with C.

This also has helped to clarify a timing method, at least one way, with the deck, right?

I'm glad this reading lines up. *sweat drop*

CosmicBeing

OMG! Thank you! LOL... sorry about the blurriness of the image!

No problem. It won't be an interesting meeting, but hopefully helps.

Querent (no inverse) <-- Longing -- Travel --> [Mind clarified by Initiation (inverse)]

afdgkMn.png

Are you longing to get out of dodge? The meeting may make you feel like you'd rather be somewhere else. It might also be about travel. However, you may feel like you're not able to set this in motion right away, so the feelings longing may intensify.
Yes it involves travels. It is a place of distance. I won't be able to put it into motion right now just because it is not a travel for the near future.

Kinda short, I know. But let me know if it resonates.

I'll give another update tomorrow as well. Feedback part 1 is up above.

Eva4

I'll give another update tomorrow as well. Feedback part 1 is up above.

Oh wow, I'm on a role tonight. :D Yes, this feedback was very helpful and I look forward to the update. Thank you for sitting tonight.

MissNine

Oh wow, I think that is a synchronicity there! Definitely a sign that the month's 4 and 6 will be significant ones with C.

This also has helped to clarify a timing method, at least one way, with the deck, right?

I'm glad this reading lines up. *sweat drop*

Lol!
I'm taking notes! ;)
So, in looking at the suits you pulled with the number, going by your method alone, it would be 8 days. Right?
I ask because when C contacts me, I'll let you know, and then we can look at the method a little closer. Of course, I really hope it's 8 days! I'll be very grateful when it happens.