4 Week Ahead with Plutonian Oracle

Eva4

CLOSED

I am offering 4 week ahead readings with the Plutonian Oracle. Since it's a Monday here, I will count Sunday as part of the week being asked about today. WARNING: These are not immediate readings. I will be slow to respond and may finish up this thread later tonight or tomorrow. All I ask is for feedback at the end of the week. Late comers: I won't be taking your readings but you can always sit for future threads with this deck. No PM requests.

PLEASE SEE MY PROFILE FOR FURTHER RULES THAT APPLY.

1. Dartellus - complete/feedback received
2. lepleadian - complete/feedback received
3. Kittysashimi- complete/feedback received
4. crystalrose - complete/awaiting feedback

Dartellus

Hiya Eva4!

Can i sit?

Thanks!

lepleadian

me eva meee
i would like to have a reading for love and career i mean my progress in school

if i only chose 1 than career after my midterms how will i progress i would be grateful if you chose both

Kittysashimi

Id love to sit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crystalrose

Hi Eva, I'd like to sit :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eva4

Hiya Eva4!

Can i sit?

Thanks!

Fate & Free Will: Fate --> Mind -- Fondness --> [Attraction]

Ok, Dart, there is a message this week for you about your love life. If you feel you've had no control of your love life lately or for a while, then you're right. The Fates seem to be in control and they may be pointing to your thoughts and goings-on in your mind. Recent events may have you acting from a mind set that might not be who you truly are or what you stand for this week. It may be that you feel strongly about what's been going on and you're driven to make a choice or some choices that you may regret. There is fondness for someone in your life (or who may come into your life this week). Fondness does not mean they hold romantic feelings but they think you're a nice person. The summary card, Attraction, may indicate that there is potential for mutual attraction with this person or that it might be you're hoping it will become mutual.

Eva4

me eva meee
i would like to have a reading for love and career i mean my progress in school

if i only chose 1 than career after my midterms how will i progress i would be grateful if you chose both

Reunion (inverse) -- Woman (querent) --Enemy (known) --> [Past Person (family tie)]

I see a reunion will be delayed between you and another person. This person may have caused you some trouble related to your education or exams or will this week. Could this be a professor who is a bit difficult or another student? The Past Person card indicates this might be someone related to you or who feels like family. I think reading is saying to expect some difficulties from someone with regard to your progress after midterms. I hope this helps. I look forward to your feedback!

Eva4

I will be back later on for the last two sitters. Please be patient!

lepleadian

Reunion (inverse) -- Woman (querent) --Enemy (known) --> [Past Person (family tie)]

I see a reunion will be delayed between you and another person. This person may have caused you some trouble related to your education or exams or will this week. Could this be a professor who is a bit difficult or another student? The Past Person card indicates this might be someone related to you or who feels like family. I think reading is saying to expect some difficulties from someone with regard to your progress after midterms. I hope this helps. I look forward to your feedback!

well this reading is like a puzzle to me :( is this person A i had suddenly a crush on him...but he has not caused any trouble yet..furthermore i have had my feelings turned into a friendship feeling for him...the exam i did today i had with one professor who is not very close to my family...so will i have difficulties with this subject?

Eva4

Id love to sit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<-- Fate and Free Will (Free Will) --- Travel --> Pain -- [Psychic Link]

So I see you making a choice this week to travel. Perhaps this is a long trip that may take a few hours. It may not go as smoothly as you thought. There is some hardship. I'm not sure, but I got impression here this might be a funeral or someone you care deeply about. The Psychic Link card indicates a bond between you and another. If you've been waiting on developments with this person, look for it to happen this week.

Kitty, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.