5 card reading lenormand exchange (5 readings: 3 exchanges)

CosmicBeing

Oh I see. I added up in my head so i'm probably the wrong one!

I'll look out for that book, thank you CB :)

I think I did...I added 10 more units to it than I should have.

You can always post another question if you like. Looks like no one else is interested in event base questions.

think

I think I did...I added 10 more units to it than I should have.

You can always post another question if you like. Looks like no one else is interested in event base questions.

Okay, thanks for the offer. I think it's just a quiet night (it's night here) around here.

My question (if it's an okay one) is:

How is my dissertation research going to go between now and my next meeting with my mentor on 4th July?

Yours?

nh786

Don't do mind reading type questions only event base.

No problem. Sorry i was very sleepy so didn't read your post fully, i apologise 🙈

May i ask if you see anything happening between M and myself within the next month?

CosmicBeing

I'll get to both of your readings soon. Just respond in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Was dinner time near me.

CosmicBeing

Think:
My question (if it's an okay one) is:

How is my dissertation research going to go between now and my next meeting with my mentor on 4th July? Sorry for late response was around dinner time near me and I had to go out and get some stuff.

Garden-Tree-Fish-Tower-Snake
Garden is about socializing & get togethers
Tree is about growth & tied to health field or history/ancestry.
Fish is about abundance & money (also male sex organ) or something tied to the waters (fish/marine life)
Tower is about schools & all organizations...also about structures.
Snake is about lies, deceit, and problems

This could indicate that you will go out in the field to gather whatever additional facts or information you may need for your research. This could be going out asking people questions or going out to find knowledge somewhere. But it's mirrored by snake...this could be as you go out to gather this information your may run into problems or problematic people. I am wondering if your research is tied to health or ancestry/history of people. The fish does show an abundance. You may have to go to some organization to gather information. This could be a place that hold the history of something. But expect some problems still.

The cards add up to child...I used a calculator this time lol.
Child can indicate something small or new.

So there might be an abundance...but you will only get a little of what you want from whatever you are seeking.

Hope this made some sense.

_____
Q: I have an odd question.
How do I move on from D(a person)?

CosmicBeing

No problem. Sorry i was very sleepy so didn't read your post fully, i apologise 🙈

May i ask if you see anything happening between M and myself within the next month?

July 15th

Tower - Cross - Man - Child - Bird
If M is a Male....then this spread will really be talking about him. It looks like he might be going through something.
There might be official communication (verbal)....Tower is about official, government, company, and offices. So there might be some communication tied to Tower activities. The cross shows that there are some hardships/difficulties. This could be hardships and difficulties in the company too. These difficulties are just new...so this is going to be something coming up very soon or already starting to manifest.
These difficulties that are small or new will be talked about.

I don't see any heart, ring, moon, bouquet, clover, etc. To indicate anything romantic/relationship like will happen int he next 30 days.

Hope this made sense and was helpful.

Q: What will I come to understand about H (a person) in the next 30 days?

Noni

Hi Cosmic
Damn! I missed this ):
Hope to get to exchange some Lenny with you soon! and learn in the process.

CosmicBeing

Hi Cosmic
Damn! I missed this ):
Hope to get to exchange some Lenny with you soon! and learn in the process.

Send me a question...I can do an exchange now.

Noni

Send me a question...I can do an exchange now.

oh! AWESOME...thanks :)
So I've to send a chapter to my new thesis supervisor M.S. I'm really nervous...
I think I'm done and its as good as it can get for now...so my question is what do the cards say about sending it as it is now to M.S. for her review?

Please let me know your question...I'll read it my way which is 3 cards each in two rows if you don't mind.

Cheers
:)

CosmicBeing

Please let me know your question...I'll read it my way which is 3 cards each in two rows if you don't mind.
Sure do your thing.
Cheers
:)

Q: What does the future hold for me and J? (like our interactions and such)

we can practice as long as you want. wide awake for some reason.