5 readings for feedback

Eva4

CLOSED!!

I'm bringing out my oracle deck again tonight! Any questions welcomed... but you must please agree to give quality feedback. Please ask a question you will know some of the answer to so I can validate, i.e., week ahead, so and so's feelings that you have a good or some idea about, etc. This is the same version I used in my last thread. :)

1. classy
2. pageofswords9110
3. micah
4. Enlightenment23
5. Mahafrins

classy

Hey :D

I would like to ask a question please.

What are K's feelings towards me?

pageofswords9110

Hi eva i would like to know what type of connection RB would like from me ?

micah

Hi Eva :)

I'd like to know what you pick up in regards to my love life, any guy coming in (I'm currently single)? ty

Eva4

Hey :D

I would like to ask a question please.

What are K's feelings towards me?

Past Person (duties) - Success (inverse) - Path (inverse) - [Longing (inverse) --> Development (inverse)]

24yTm5o.png

This reading shows me they know you from work or business side of life and that maybe you're no longer there or they aren't? If that is the case or not, I'm seeing here they see that things could be or could've turned out better between you. "Leaves something more to be desired" is what I'm getting. Path inverse may suggest this person may feel they have missed out, confirming regrets. I definitely see that they are hoping/wishing for things to settle and the road to be clear so that things between you have a chance to be resolved, i.e., closure.

Classy, please let me know if this reading resonates with you!

Enlightenment23

Hi Eva4 :)

MAY i?

What action(s) should I take to achieve success in my career as a writer/journalist?

Eva4

Hi eva i would like to know what type of connection RB would like from me ?

Fell Out: Health

Path - Fondness - Relationship (developing feelings) - [Attraction: one-sided + Secret Admirer: secret admiration]

jka5C8P.png

Ok, so health card fell out again for him. Not trying to worry you here but perhaps it is suggesting that he needs to really watch his health at this time. I don't like to bring bad news or news that doesn't pan out but this is the second time this card has come up for him. Now, that out of the way...

This is showing me he knows what he wants and he wants to feel close to you, i.e., you being a trusted friend that is like family. He wants there to be the potential for love, if it should come to that. Not sure how to translate the summary cards but they definitely show me that he might be the type that would keep things light, i.e., no strings attached. Does this sound like RB? I don't know if I should even suggest it but the thought crossed my mind as something of friends with benefits.

Page, please let me know if this reading resonates.

classy

This reading shows me they know you from work or business side of life and that maybe you're no longer in there or they are? If that is the case or not, I'm seeing here they see that things could be or could've turned out better between you. "Leaves something more to be desired" is what I'm getting. Path inverse may suggest this person may feel they have missed out, confirming regrets. I definitely see that they are hoping/wishing for things to settle and the road to be clear so that things between you have a chance to be resolved, i.e., closure.

Classy, please let me know if this reading resonates with you!

Wow! Yes I know him from business side.But we still meet up once a month,so we're still in touch.
Yes he did miss out on something.And I will stop meeting him after a few months when my work is done.Maybe he's wanting more.
The reading is pretty accurate.Thank you so much Eva :)

Eva4

Hi Eva :)

I'd like to know what you pick up in regards to my love life, any guy coming in (I'm currently single)? ty

Ex (recent) --> Wings (trapped) <-- Longing -- [Involvement + Order & Chaos: Order]

2kgd6DA.png

This shows me someone from your past. I got this may be a recent ex of yours? Yikes. I see this person, or you is not exactly free or will be when they come in. I'm seeing longing ... I got that this is on his part. Maybe he wishes he were free to be with you in some way and is needing to resolve some issues in his life first?

I do see involvement between you (summary card). I didn't get that this is him being involved with another when you meet again(?), so I think this reading is saying you will find yourselves in a better place (order) and things will come together for you. I see it happening this summer.

Micah, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

mahafrins

Tell me what will happen between me and EA when he comes back from Germany?