5 x 1 card angel answers oracle readings

littlestar

I need more practise with the Angel Answers oracle cards and would like to give 5 people a 1 card reading each for the same and feedback. Feel free to use whichever deck you're most drawn to.

1. Bonny - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

2. CosmicBeing - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

3. CosmicBeing - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

4. Puffette - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

5. WolfSwan - reading given - reading received - feedback given - exchange complete, thank you

Bonny

Hey L,

I'm tired but can see my way through to a one card read...sweet!

Q. What do my angels want to say to me about how I managed today ?

littlestar

Hey L,

I'm tired but can see my way through to a one card read...sweet!

Q. What do my angels want to say to me about how I managed today ?

The situation will improve.

The angels want you to know that you did well and however you managed it will show results to come your way in the near future in the way of the situation improving for you :)

Please can you tell me what the angels say the next 7 days will be like between D and I?

Bonny

The situation will improve.

The angels want you to know that you did well and however you managed it will show results to come your way in the near future in the way of the situation improving for you :)

Please can you tell me what the angels say the next 7 days will be like between D and I?

Forgiving and Learning

The Angels want you to clear away the cobwebs of the past through forgiving so that the past hurts are not re-created, just new life and new loving opportunities

---

Thanks for my reading!
That's a very apt message and most encouraging !!

Blessings b:)

CosmicBeing

may I just get a general pull....see what the angels might have to say to me.

I'm really working on reconnecting with self lately if that helps any.

littlestar

Forgiving and Learning

The Angels want you to clear away the cobwebs of the past through forgiving so that the past hurts are not re-created, just new life and new loving opportunities

---

Thanks for my reading!
That's a very apt message and most encouraging !!

Blessings b:)

Thank you for my reading and for the exchange.
My message is very fitting, past monsters have been coming out to play in the last few days so this is a perfect message for me to keep in mind.

littlestar

may I just get a general pull....see what the angels might have to say to me.

I'm really working on reconnecting with self lately if that helps any.

In the near future

I feel the angels want you to know that what you are working and concentrating on is about to come to fruition in the near future, it wont take as long as you think it will to see the physical evidence of your manifestations - it's just around the corner.

What do the angels want me to know about being open to pursuing things with D?

CosmicBeing

In the near future

I feel the angels want you to know that what you are working and concentrating on is about to come to fruition in the near future, it wont take as long as you think it will to see the physical evidence of your manifestations - it's just around the corner.

What do the angels want me to know about being open to pursuing things with D?

That's cool... I think that could apply to two things. I will let you know what it could mean soon enough.

Hematite (Masculine-Foot chakra-Earth)

for some reason i heard "Do the walking" lol... I guess it means walk your talk.. maybe you would know what it means better.

I am Hematite. I am the magnetic stone that grounds, balances, stabilizes, and reconnects you to the mother earth. I am courage and the protection stone of Warriors. Your abilities to concentrate are enhances by my very presence. I amplify the positive aspects of your personality, encouraging, optimism and trust. I am rock of invention and creativity. I bring advantage to legal situations. I am powerful and useful. i am survival.

I think the "do the walking" means to be courageous and do the pursuing.

Hope this made sense.

littlestar

That's cool... I think that could apply to two things. I will let you know what it could mean soon enough.

Hematite (Masculine-Foot chakra-Earth)

for some reason i heard "Do the walking" lol... I guess it means walk your talk.. maybe you would know what it means better.

I am Hematite. I am the magnetic stone that grounds, balances, stabilizes, and reconnects you to the mother earth. I am courage and the protection stone of Warriors. Your abilities to concentrate are enhances by my very presence. I amplify the positive aspects of your personality, encouraging, optimism and trust. I am rock of invention and creativity. I bring advantage to legal situations. I am powerful and useful. i am survival.

I think the "do the walking" means to be courageous and do the pursuing.

Hope this made sense.

Thank you. This does make sense and I have done the pursuing so far but things have gotten a little stagnant. So I am trying to be open but there are things that are getting in the way.

CosmicBeing

up for another?

like a card about me better communicating my thoughts.