9 card box spread

ScorpioRegen

Hi there,

I have recently gone through several stages of application for an apprenticeship that I am keen to secure.

So the question I asked is: 'Will I work as an apprentice with this company?'

Card lay out is as follows
2 6 3
9 1 7
4 8 5

CLOUDS(6) - MAN(28) - ROADS(22)
LETTER(27) - RIDER(1) - CLOVER(2)
BIRDS(12) - SUN(31) - TREE (5)

So my interpretation on this row 1) that there appears to be confusion about work options/choices,somekind of change.
row 2) however there appears to be lucky message on its way to me with the rider.
row 3) This could be positive outcome from the interview that results in long term growth

Clouds knighting sun = happy outcome after uncertainty
Clouds knighting clover = stumped apart from uncertain risk?
Man knighting birds = discussions with a man
Man knighting tree = long term growth with this male
Roads knighting sun = successful path chosen
Roads knighting letter = messages about chosen path maybe contract although ring is missing?
Birds knighting clover = luck at interview

any other interpretations shared are appreciated thank you

DownUnderNZer

What is the point of the card layout if you only read rows?

That in itself is confusing.

RIDER would be you waiting on any news or updates and the CLOUDS are kind of situations beyond you - so lack of clarity, things up in the air, and an uncertain future.

The last row seems positive in which there could be face to face meetings and not with just one person. Could be a different department or a few positions suited to you, but you will have to work from the bottom up.

As for getting a position - based on these cards it looks like a strong likelihood only it might be a fleeting opportunity or chance because you are not the only candidate. There is competition and others are being looked at too.

DND :)

Hi there,

I have recently gone through several stages of application for an apprenticeship that I am keen to secure.

2 6 3
9 1 7
4 8 5

So my interpretation on this row 1) that there appears to be confusion about work options/choices,somekind of change.
row 2) however there appears to be lucky message on its way to me with the rider.
row 3) This could be positive outcome from the interview that results in long term growth

Roads knighting letter = messages about chosen path maybe contract although ring is missing?

ScorpioRegen

What is the point of the card layout if you only read rows?

That in itself is confusing.

Thank you for your help :grin:, I didnt realise that there was a 'certain' way to lay out the cards? The way I understood this method is that you can read the 9 card box in many ways no? In all ways ie rows, knighting, diagonally, mirroring & all cards touching? Am I doing this wrong, can you help me understand more?

RIDER would be you waiting on any news or updates and the CLOUDS are kind of situations beyond you - so lack of clarity, things up in the air, and an uncertain future.
This reflects the situation accurately but it seems to me that the cards are not commiting to an 'answer' fully? It all feels like a maybe :(

The last row seems positive in which there could be face to face meetings and not with just one person. Could be a different department or a few positions suited to you, but you will have to work from the bottom up.
This is accurate in that I have had to submit job choices in order of preference as there are several apprentice opportunities in different areas of the company. Any option given would be working from the bottom and would be a 2 year apprenticeship.

As for getting a position - based on these cards it looks like a strong likelihood only it might be a fleeting opportunity or chance because you are not the only candidate. There is competition and others are being looked at too
Can I ask what you mean by 'fleetingly' as there will be lots of strong opposition to contend with due to the prospects of the role. There are about 40 positions available in the different sectors for the apprenticeships, that will be in surrounding counties.

Do you think this is just confirming ill get through to the next stage and I should consult again on a 5 card maybe? Thanks for you help

DownUnderNZer

"Clover" means "short term" or "not lasting long". So, there is a window where these positions likely open then close, but only open for so long.

I reckon you actually might make it to the next round, but you do have competition as you have "multiples" with the Crossroads and Owls. Other candidates that you are up against.

Could even be just a phone interview.

Thank you for your help :grin:, I didnt realise that there was a 'certain' way to lay out the cards? The way I understood this method is that you can read the 9 card box in many ways no? In all ways ie rows, knighting, diagonally, mirroring & all cards touching? Am I doing this wrong, can you help me understand more?

This reflects the situation accurately but it seems to me that the cards are not commiting to an 'answer' fully? It all feels like a maybe :(

This is accurate in that I have had to submit job choices in order of preference as there are several apprentice opportunities in different areas of the company. Any option given would be working from the bottom and would be a 2 year apprenticeship.

Can I ask what you mean by 'fleetingly' as there will be lots of strong opposition to contend with due to the prospects of the role. There are about 40 positions available in the different sectors for the apprenticeships, that will be in surrounding counties.

Do you think this is just confirming ill get through to the next stage and I should consult again on a 5 card maybe? Thanks for you help

snowmoon

i world say yes to your questions. you got birds, letter, rider, all about communication cards, rider could be yourself .

Which bright side is on your cloud card?

ScorpioRegen

i world say yes to your questions. you got birds, letter, rider, all about communication cards, rider could be yourself .

Which bright side is on your cloud card?

Hi Snowmoon,

Thank you for your insights. I tried to upload photos but no joy will have to try through website thingy!

Ok the clouds - dark is to the left and light clouds to the right so the dark side is not touching any other cards.

I'll try to upload šŸ˜œ Photo

Appreciate your help

ScorpioRegen

"Clover" means "short term" or "not lasting long". So, there is a window where these positions likely open then close, but only open for so long.

I reckon you actually might make it to the next round, but you do have competition as you have "multiples" with the Crossroads and Owls. Other candidates that you are up against.

Could even be just a phone interview.

Hello DND

Thanks for coming back to me. The second stage to this process is an assessment centre where you are with others in a group and a face to face interview. It would be standard procedure for the assessors to switch throughout the day to comply with a fair assessment. I wouldn't know about a telephone interview at this point but will definitely revisit this post to update those who have taken an interest. ( so I see too lots of multiples in this way)

Now the way I have learned to read the Lenormand is to always relate it back to the question. Whilst I understand that a 9 box spread can expand on nuances I'm not really seeing the 'journey' of the recruitment process as the answer here. My question was will I work as an apprentice at this company? So I'm trying to interpret this by understanding if they are saying yes or no.

For clover I see how you have interpreted this as brief opening, I looked up in Caitlin Matthews book and there's a sentence to say at the end of a line this signifies a happy outcome but if appears at the beginning it shows a chance you can take. So I wonder if it's representing a happy outcome as this is at the end of row 2.

Whilst I realise I am desperate for a positive outcome to this question I am also painfully aware of the neccesity to be grounded about it in the long term.

Thanks again for sharing your insights

ScorpioRegen

Celtic Lenormand 9 Box Apprenticeship Spread

I think I have managed to share image of the cards :)

33710099251_3ed4579c59_z.jpg

dateposted-public

33710099251_1246c3c896_b.jpg

RAphrodite

Hi there,

2 6 3
9 1 7
4 8 5

Hi there S,

Flexing some reading muscles, hope it resonates with you.

A lot of these readings also depend on the intention of the reader as well, what they decide a certain row or column means, and how they relate those cards. I use the cafelenormand.com version

So!

Columns

Past: Clouds Letter Birds
someone not being upfront, and lots of discussions around confusing news

Present: Man Rider Sun
man bringing a message which is optimistic, most probably news of success.

Future: Roads Clover Tree
You will walk down a fortunate path, and begin recovery from the exacting journey you have been through

Rows

whats on your mind: Clouds Man Road
There is indecision, and a man is treading carefully. Doesnt seem like a very reliable person this man.

present situation: Letter Rider Clover
This bit confuses me. Since its present situation, this should be known right now. Either this good news is to arrive within a week or two (what time period were you thinking of when you did this spread), or you are expectant of good news.

what am you in control of, already known: Birds Sun Tree
You know you've done a great interview, and important conversations are taking place

I haven't read other peoples responses (approaching this like a puzzle), so sorry about repetitions. Thanks!

RAphrodite

I think I have managed to share image of the cards :)

33710099251_3ed4579c59_z.jpg

dateposted-public

33710099251_1246c3c896_b.jpg

Okay this is tricky now.

Do you read the additional meaning of the different tree and rider cards in the Celtic lenormand?

If so, the woman rider is a slow message, and the holly tree does gives a more despondent future than the oak tree.

I have the same deck, and separate out the additional cards, and use standard lenny meanings.