A business reading: Will I hear about my proposal?

BrownBear

Help with a business-related reading?

Background:
In October, I sent a business proposal to another company (I’ll call them B). I spoke with two different people at B at two separate meetings, and they were very eager and enthusiastic. The last meeting was more than two months ago, and I was told they were excited about the possibilities and would get back to me. I haven’t heard anything from them in nine weeks, and I have my reasons for not reaching out to them. My business depends on this proposal being accepted.

Question for the reading: Will I hear from B? Will it be good news?

Deck: DRUIDCRAFT

I drew three cards with no spread:
1. Prince of Swords
2. Six of Swords
3. Queen of Pentacles

My take:
Prince of Swords says I will hear from B, but the message might be judgmental and harsh. Six of Swords: I might have to go in person (B is located across an ocean from me) or come up with a different proposal, or in some other way have to present something new. Queen of Pentacles could be one of the people I met with (a woman who I’d be directly working with), or it could be an indication that I’d better start reining in my expenses and taking care of my existing possessions, because this deal isn’t going to come through.

I can’t help but feel that I’m missing something obvious here. I’m not used to doing readings for myself, and I always feel like I’m blinded by my own hopes and prejudices when it comes to reading for myself. Would someone be willing to help?

BrownBear

I could really use some help with this. I'm feeling lost.

I know the love and relationships readings are popular, but I had hoped at least one person would be interested in something different.

HelloB

hi

Hello!
In my opinion this company will not contact you (6swords) because something else has captured their attention. The qeen could indicate that your proposal was too expensive for the company

Saskia

Hi BrownBear, I'm with HelloB unfortunately. For me 6 Swords has always meant "leaving something behind", not going towards. So I think you won't hear from them or if you do, it's a message of "thanks but no thanks". It might be that they feel the idea is not yet mature enough, it's too early stages (Page instead of a more mature court card). Oh BTW is the Prince the Knight? Then it's probably a negative message, sorry. This Knight is usually quite blunt and even hurting, even though it's not the intention. It's just about being sharp, honest and to the point.

However, the Queen of Pentacles is an excellent omen for a business reading. Either you'll become her, and manage your money and business in an outstanding, practical, money-making way. Or, you meet her and she'll become your mentor, partner, adviser or investor. Keep looking for new options, don't rely on this one plan alone. Good luck!

BrownBear

Hello!
In my opinion this company will not contact you (6swords) because something else has captured their attention. The qeen could indicate that your proposal was too expensive for the company

Thanks for posting! I really appreciate it.

I do think that business has turned in some way at the other company -- some way I will never be privy to. So that does make sense.

My proposal didn't include a price so I'm not sure what to make of the Queen of Pentacles. For some reason she seems like a warning to me.

ana luisa

May I ask you if you were interviewed by a couple ?

BrownBear

Hi BrownBear, I'm with HelloB unfortunately. For me 6 Swords has always meant "leaving something behind", not going towards. So I think you won't hear from them or if you do, it's a message of "thanks but no thanks". It might be that they feel the idea is not yet mature enough, it's too early stages (Page instead of a more mature court card). Oh BTW is the Prince the Knight? Then it's probably a negative message, sorry. This Knight is usually quite blunt and even hurting, even though it's not the intention. It's just about being sharp, honest and to the point.

Yes the Prince is the Knight in Druidcraft.

I would rather hear something than be left hanging like this. I suppose not receiving an answer is an answer of sorts.

However, the Queen of Pentacles is an excellent omen for a business reading. Either you'll become her, and manage your money and business in an outstanding, practical, money-making way. Or, you meet her and she'll become your mentor, partner, adviser or investor. Keep looking for new options, don't rely on this one plan alone. Good luck!

Thank you for your kind words. I do hope there is some good here, although at this point...the situation is dire.

BrownBear

Hi,

It's been over a year but I wanted to fill you all in.

The company rejected the opportunity to buy my company due to their own financial situation changing for the worse.

My company is in the process of shutting down.

I still haven't met the Queen of Pentacles.

Indygoflame

Hi. I'm sorry to hear about your company shutting down. However, I feel that if you do a reading or meditate on how to restructure your current business that you will find an amazing solution to prevent this from happening. Searching the internet for brainstorming ideas I feel would help greatly. Queen of pentacles appears to be examining her pentacle similar to the page but from a different angle. Good luck.