A few Lenormand Swaps

Bonny

****CLOSED TO NEW SITTERS****

Looking to 2 or 3 exchanges.

Three-five card reads...

Maybe 3.

onesun

I'll swap with you Bonny. Now just so you know, I'm totally new Lennie reader, getting feet wet but studying pretty hard last few weeks. I figure what person better to get feet wet with than someone here I already know. :)

Bonny

Ha!

Fantastic Onesun!!! I'm very happy to be on this learning path with you... I am always learning!!!!!!!aldo I'm travelling in the next few hours so if possible, let's take our time with these, hey?

Would you like to ask a question first ?

onesun

Wonderful! I was hoping you'd want to take it slower than faster. lol baby steps right. :)

Ok, so I would like to know: I have a goal to read cards for income and for helping others, is this a good goal for me, am I on the right track with it?

If you'd like to give me your question now I can read as you are reading and sometime in next day or two or three even, whatever you like when we get back to each other. How's that sound?

I'm so glad to read with you! I hope you've been well. I've been on roller coaster of sorts but things settling as of late.

Thanks!
OS

D Sparkles

If I may sit too, Bonny, I would like to know what I need to let go of at this time in order to feel happier.

Bonny

Hi Onesun and D Sparkles,

I'd love to read on these but must say that my freedom in the next few days will be limited due to a heavy work schedule.

Onesun - thank-you! So great to hear you are well!
I think it will be Thursday (Australian time) when I can finally get back, If that's alright.

My question - please please please take your time as my mind is actually totally in my work right now; What advice is there for me employment-wise?

D Sparkles - likewise, please please please take your time in writing on this:

What advice is there for me on finances?

Will look into your questions soon x
Thank-you,

B:)

onesun

Have a great trip Bonny. No worries of any kind here time-wise. Same to you there k? ok. Even if it's a week, a month.. lol