A Few More Fairy card readings

SPIRIT HAWK

Hi guys I can do a few more now if anyone fancies a one card pull?
It's late here so only around an hour post your questions or just a card for quidence 😊

Puffette

Hello there. Is this an exchange thread or just readings offered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPIRIT HAWK

Hello there. Is this an exchange thread or just readings offered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi puffette it's a reading for feedback

em_idol_twins

Hi. :)

If I may sit,

I hope to ask, what does my love life look like in the near future, please?

I am single.

Thanks. :)

SPIRIT HAWK

Thanks. Then i would like to know what will happen in my love life in the next few weeks.

I pulled. Express your Individuality.....I think this is more Advice surrounding your love life ... it's suggesting you need to be you .. express your uniqueness.. don't be afraid to dress, act, or behave in ways for approval of others just to feel more accepted by others you find attractive... if you do you will become more attractive and attract like minded people who find you attractive .. aswell as that get creative and do what you enjoy

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can I sit?

What Amanda B A feels towards me?

Thanks!

Puffette

I pulled. Express your Individuality.....I think this is more Advice surrounding your love life ... it's suggesting you need to be you .. express your uniqueness.. don't be afraid to dress, act, or behave in ways for approval of others just to feel more accepted by others you find attractive... if you do you will become more attractive and attract like minded people who find you attractive .. aswell as that get creative and do what you enjoy

Im going through painful times and doing this is impossible. My interest was if im going to get over this somehow, a bit of healing maybe, peace, a change maybe. I know that i didnt give any details or background in my question. Im stuck and i cannot see things clearly at the moment. :(
Thanks for the reading. I will do my best to heal in the following months and change my attitude.

SPIRIT HAWK

Hi. :)

If I may sit,

I hope to ask, what does my love life look like in the near future, please?

I am single.

Thanks. :)
Hi I pulled Business venture.... card seems to be saying that maybe you want a career change and new opportunities.. it's saying go with your gut here... maybe someone you work with may create a connection surrounding your love life but my intuition says you could meet a potential new lover here .

SPIRIT HAWK

Im going through painful times and doing this is impossible. My interest was if im going to get over this somehow, a bit of healing maybe, peace, a change maybe. I know that i didnt give any details or background in my question. Im stuck and i cannot see things clearly at the moment. :(
Thanks for the reading. I will do my best to heal in the following months and change my attitude.

In that case then it's suggesting you need to find yourself again maybe you feel a Lil lost at the moment.. and need to find ways what bring joy and happiness to you do this by expressing yourself in ways of creativity to release some built up stress .hope you feel a bit more creative soon hun 😖