a few rune readings

Eva4

CLOSED !!

Hi, I'm offering three rune readings to break the monotony of using other oracles/systems. Exchange not required. Feedback a must!

1. lep
2. Adjustment
3. scorpiogirl

lepleadian

hello, pls can you tell me how will i do on the foundatation eng

Adjustment

I would love a reading, i was wondering if i did the right thing regarding my friendship with f.

scorpiogirl

May I sit? Thanks.
Must you have a specific question?? Wondering if male, M, will finally ask me out?

Eva4

hello, pls can you tell me how will i do on the foundatation eng

Radio - Journey.
Uruz - Strength.
Jera - Harvest rx.

Okay this is showing me that there will be a "positive" beginning to this journey. It also might not be the positive you are expecting, i.e., everything goes smoothly, you get high marks all the time, etc. I think this will be more of a positive beginning due to your strength and courage. It will be a challenging journey, and you will be putting all you've got into this. At times, you will feel like it's too difficult to go on. In spite of looking on the bright side, the outcome may turn out to be less than you'd hoped. You might need some extra study time/tutoring, or you may need to re-take the course/test. I'm thinking you may need to do both to get your desired result.

Lep, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

lepleadian

Radio - Journey.
Uruz - Strength.
Jera - Harvest rx.

Okay this is showing me that there will be a "positive" beginning to this journey. It also might not be the positive you are expecting, i.e., everything goes smoothly, you get high marks all the time, etc. I think this will be more of a positive beginning due to your strength and courage. It will be a challenging journey, and you will be putting all you've got into this. At times, you will feel like it's too difficult to go on. In spite of looking on the bright side, the outcome may turn out to be less than you'd hoped. You might need some extra study time/tutoring, or you may need to re-take the course/test. I'm thinking you may need to do both to get your desired result.

Lep, please let me know if this reading resonates with you.

actually it makes sense they are both difficult subject and i'm not studying regularly , but i graduate this semester i'm not planning on retaking any more

if you are up for 1 more can you pls tell me according to runes i would love to see what do they think for me and M will we get in a relationship?

Eva4

I would love a reading, i was wondering if i did the right thing regarding my friendship with f.

Kenaz - Opening rx.
Wunjo - Joy.
Perthro - Initiation rx.

This is telling me that you may have gained a certain degree of joy with the decision you've made. I'm not sure if you've removed this person from your life or have chosen to keep them in it. In any case, you might have realized that there was some falseness about the situation between you and now you're awakening to reality. This may, in turn, have some "negative" consequences because it has or will make you feel some regret. I see that some of the privileges and freedoms you enjoyed are not going to be there as a result of the decision with f. Overall, the runes say you must weigh the pros and cons and decide if the gain is worth the price paid.

I hope this makes some sense to you, Adjustment.

Adjustment

Kenaz - Opening rx.
Wunjo - Joy.
Perthro - Initiation rx.

This is telling me that you may have gained a certain degree of joy with the decision you've made. I'm not sure if you've removed this person from your life or have chosen to keep them in it. In any case, you might have realized that there was some falseness about the situation between you and now you're awakening to reality. This may, in turn, have some "negative" consequences because it has or will make you feel some regret. I see that some of the privileges and freedoms you enjoyed are not going to be there as a result of the decision with f. Overall, the runes say you must weigh the pros and cons and decide if the gain is worth the price paid.

I hope this makes some sense to you, Adjustment.
The decision i made was to remove f, because the lack of freedom, i feel i was taken advantage of, but wonder whether to completely close the door or just have a friendship with certain boundaries, no sure. I do feel happy now that i have more freedom to get things done in my life that otherwise i couldnt get done if i wouldnt have severed the friendship

Eva4

May I sit? Thanks.
Must you have a specific question?? Wondering if male, M, will finally ask me out?

All types of questions are fine, scorpiogirl.

Kenaz - Opening.
Wunjo - Joy.
Tiwaz - Warrior rx.

Ok, I'm seeing here that everything is all set up nicely... the energy looks good for him to ask you out. He's got a good opportunity or several to do the job. You've made yourself available. I also think there might be some good moments between you that's lead you to believe he will. It's just that when it comes to him actually taking action... I think this M is having trouble. One of the interpretations for this rune inverse on Sunnway.com is "mental paralysis." One impression I got is that he's either really nervous/scared... so he might be freezing up. But I think it's a combination of internal and external issues he's having right now... especially with a lack of something that holds him back from initiating a romantic relationship with you.

Sorry about the vagueness, scorpiogirl, but I hope this answers the question and resonates.

Eva4

actually it makes sense they are both difficult subject and i'm not studying regularly , but i graduate this semester i'm not planning on retaking any more

if you are up for 1 more can you pls tell me according to runes i would love to see what do they think for me and M will we get in a relationship?

Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I am not taking anymore questions for the thread out of being fair to the other sitters. I wish you luck and early congratulations on graduating!!