Bonny

Whos up?

Division10

Is this for exchange ?

Noni

Hi Bonny

Easter Greetings :)
Me please!

are you looking for exchange with leno or just feedback or are open to exchanging with something other than Leno....my Leno reading skills are not good.

Bonny

Yes, exchange if that's alright!

B:)

What's your questions please?

Bonny

Hi Bonny

Easter Greetings :)
Me please!

are you looking for exchange with leno or just feedback or are open to exchanging with something other than Leno....my Leno reading skills are not good.

Hi Noni,

It's ok, we can work it out together if you just do the draw, eh?

I did set this up in Lenormand readings so need to go with that.

What's your q?

Division10

Yes, exchange if that's alright!

B:)

What's your questions please?

Would like to know how things will go for me school wise the next four weeks. I haven't been doing so well.

Noni

Hi Noni,

It's ok, we can work it out together if you just do the draw, eh?

I did set this up in Lenormand readings so need to go with that.

What's your q?

Ok...thanks Bonny :)

I get confused of making sense of cards together but will give it a go.

Q. How does O perceive me or what's his perception of me

What is yours?

Cheers!

Barleywine

Bonny is correct. When offering a return reading, it should be in Lenormand forum terms, using Lenormand cards. Just do your best. Since this is a learning forum, the dialogue that results will serve that purpose for both parties.

Bonny

Thanks Barleywine, am on it now Noni - it'll be fun - lets see, I'll be back in a sec

Bonny

Ok...thanks Bonny :)

I get confused of making sense of cards together but will give it a go.

Q. How does O perceive me or what's his perception of me

What is yours?

Cheers!

Hi Noni,

coffin - clouds - ship

I am so basic when it comes to lenormands, I just go to a website and copy the phrases that seem pertinent across.

(the site page is: http://lenormand-reading.com/36-lenormand-cards-in-detail/

coffin - clouds = long lasting healing
coffin - ship = move, emigration
clouds - ship = uncertain journey, more distance improves the situation

From these cards O seems to see you as someone who is interested in or showing long lasting healing and who is moving house, they feel there to be some distance between you in the situation.
When we just read the cards from left to right I would read this as end to confusion over longing. So O perceives you as being finished the disorientation over longing (for them?).

Hope this helps? Albeit bereft of sufficient detail...maybe ask another question if you would like more knowledge if this is on the right track..??

Sorry this took so long, I was looking for the site link for ya.

Q. How did those messages about marriage go over this morning to C?

forgot to add, the base card was Park.
So Im thinking, combined with the energy of the other cards, that O perceives you are a bit resigned socially, (coffin/park), a bit unsure of yourself (theres the clouds) and that you enjoy the company of foreigners or you create a certain longing in others to see you socially.