A RARE Saturday One Card Oracle Reading Exchange

BeyondtheVeil

GOING OUT TO POOL...THREAD CLOSED! :thumbsup:

Hi Guys!

I have about an hour to do some exchanges. It doesn't look like anyone is on right now, but if you click on before the hour is up.. let's do some exchanges! :thumbsup: This is for Immediate detailed feedback and an Immediate return reading.

As always... No yes/no questions, No health/legal questions, and no questions on a couple that you aren't included in. {Meaning NO asking about your ex and their new lover}. You CAN ask about you AND the person}.

** Also when wording your question let me know if it is a romantic interest, business, a person, place, etc. ****

I reserve the right to not read for anyone who my energy isn't connecting to. It isn't personal, but I have found that I can't always do my best readings with some people. I usually try anyway, but please keep that in mind.

If you owe me feedback OR if I have had to chase you down for feedback and a return reading in the past, please don't post. Luckily here on the Oracle Boards that hasn't happened. Thank you guys! :heart:

Okay.. if you are on... let's do some exchanges! :thumbsup:

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

SITTERS-
selenatarot- Readings Completed/ Feedback Exchanged

selenatarot

I'm feeling quite hurt today. What is the message from the universe about J?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for selenatarot

I'm feeling quite hurt today. What is the message from the universe about J?

Aww.. I'm so sorry love!! {{{{BIG HUGS}}}} I was feeling that way about a relationship about a month ago. I kept getting the card that says.. It isn't always a rejection...it can be a protection.

Okay.. on to your reading...

LOVE BEGINS

This signifies that a new love opportunity beckons. This isn't necessarily physical love, but could be passion and devotion to a new idea, goal, or new partner. It asks that you work through past issues and resolve them so that you can move forward. You may be stuck with J and that is causing you pain. It is time for forgiveness. Forgive yourself..forgive others. Then when your heart is truly ready and open to new healthy love and you are ready to receive it.. new roads to love will then be revealed. This isn't necessarily 'with J", but more that you are at a place where there are too many blockages. It's time to release those and maybe even J so that you can get forgiveness and healing in your heart. Then when you have healed and forgiven.. yourself included... that is when new love with come. Close the old so that you can be ready for the new. When something closes..something new always starts. It is just saying make sure it is something good and healthy.

I hope this makes sense and helps you in some way! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

My question is... How will MBs do if we move to another country?

BeyondtheVeil

Closing the Thread...

Heading out to the pool so closing thread! :thumbsup:

SelenaTarot please post your feedback and my return reading. I was going to do more exchanges but my time has run out.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

selenatarot

Aww.. I'm so sorry love!! {{{{BIG HUGS}}}} I was feeling that way about a relationship about a month ago. I kept getting the card that says.. It isn't always a rejection...it can be a protection.

Okay.. on to your reading...

LOVE BEGINS

This signifies that a new love opportunity beckons. This isn't necessarily physical love, but could be passion and devotion to a new idea, goal, or new partner. It asks that you work through past issues and resolve them so that you can move forward. You may be stuck with J and that is causing you pain. It is time for forgiveness. Forgive yourself..forgive others. Then when your heart is truly ready and open to new healthy love and you are ready to receive it.. new roads to love will then be revealed. This isn't necessarily 'with J", but more that you are at a place where there are too many blockages. It's time to release those and maybe even J so that you can get forgiveness and healing in your heart. Then when you have healed and forgiven.. yourself included... that is when new love with come. Close the old so that you can be ready for the new. When something closes..something new always starts. It is just saying make sure it is something good and healthy.

I hope this makes sense and helps you in some way! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Thank you I have been feeling extremely sad today not just over J but over memories of the past. I seem to have lost a lot of energy and feel as if I need to get out of this emotional pain so that I can wipe the past clean and move onto something and someone new that is fulfilling. I will probably feel this way for the next few days but in time will come to heal and shut the past.

open up

So I think what has happened here is that MB has been feeling guarded and enclosed in either a situation or a relationship. I feel what will happen is that they will start to open up, maybe there will be new opprtunities for them which will allow them to come forth from the background into the unknown where they have to open up and take the chance to make more in their life.
I am strongly sensing they are feeling low about something or the move may make this way but eventually it will give them an opportunity to loosen the grip on themselves as they are holding back and see what is before them which will be beneficial to them.
Does any of this make sense?

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for selenatarot

Thank you I have been feeling extremely sad today not just over J but over memories of the past. I seem to have lost a lot of energy and feel as if I need to get out of this emotional pain so that I can wipe the past clean and move onto something and someone new that is fulfilling. I will probably feel this way for the next few days but in time will come to heal and shut the past.
I'm sorry love! {{BIG HUGS}} I think the reading is helpful then. It does say you will have Love Begins after.. so healing your past/the pain/etc will lead you to a more happy, fulfilled place. I did a cross stitch many years ago, but it still rings true. It takes some rain to get a rainbow. I'm sorry that you are sad now, but talk to a counselor to heal yourself so that you can move on to healthy, forever love. :heart: It starts with loving yourself first. Something I forgot but finally remembered myself. :)

open up

So I think what has happened here is that MB has been feeling guarded and enclosed in either a situation or a relationship. I feel what will happen is that they will start to open up, maybe there will be new opprtunities for them which will allow them to come forth from the background into the unknown where they have to open up and take the chance to make more in their life.
I am strongly sensing they are feeling low about something or the move may make this way but eventually it will give them an opportunity to loosen the grip on themselves as they are holding back and see what is before them which will be beneficial to them.

Does any of this make sense?

Yes.. it is a situation. They are well taken care of and kept from anything negative lol So going on will be good for them. I think at first MB will be sad about moving..or rather will miss family, but then be happy there. {I think that would be the feeling low as the day arrives to go there and the day to come back}.

This seems accurate to me. :)

Thanks for the exchange!
BeyondtheVeil