A weird dream - but what is it about?

Bluebird

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts they could share with me on this - A few nights ago I dreamt that I have vines growing out from my wrists - it was as if one of my veins on each hand had opened up and a long green trailing plant with leaves (like what appear on the wands cards in the RWS) began to emerge and grow. I can't remember ever having a dream like this before - I usually dream about people and events.

I wonder if it suggest growth and metamorphosis? Perhaps the growth of a new ability?

If you have any thoughts I would love to hear them.

Thanks!

Joss

Flames

That's fascinating. I'd had a similar dream about 6 months ago, exactly the way you describe. I remember there being a tree nearby, a huge sturdy tree which was rooted firmly in the ground. The tree was so strong and majestic that its roots were growing and coming out of the ground. At first, I felt disturbed by the sight of these vines growing out of me. I could see the vines under my skin before they pierced through. They originated in my legs - all along the side - and in my arms. Maybe the vines coming out of your wrists suggests that they're 'extensions' of your hands in the same way as vehicles are extensions of our bodies, for instance. What are you 'aiming' for? What are you 'reaching' for? The vines could be telling you to keep an open mind, to find creative ways of attaining what you want. In another way, it could be the Universe's way of showing you just how 'connected' you are to the world around you and that you're not separate from anything. Also, that you're nourished and protected in ways you may not have considered. :)

Bluebird

That's fascinating. I'd had a similar dream about 6 months ago, exactly the way you describe. I remember there being a tree nearby, a huge sturdy tree which was rooted firmly in the ground. The tree was so strong and majestic that its roots were growing and coming out of the ground. At first, I felt disturbed by the sight of these vines growing out of me. I could see the vines under my skin before they pierced through. They originated in my legs - all along the side - and in my arms. Maybe the vines coming out of your wrists suggests that they're 'extensions' of your hands in the same way as vehicles are extensions of our bodies, for instance. What are you 'aiming' for? What are you 'reaching' for? The vines could be telling you to keep an open mind, to find creative ways of attaining what you want. In another way, it could be the Universe's way of showing you just how 'connected' you are to the world around you and that you're not separate from anything. Also, that you're nourished and protected in ways you may not have considered. :)

Thank you Flames,
I love your explanation and it does make sense - as my psychic abilities are developing I feel more and more connected to the universe. I do feel a little vulnerable at times as sometimes I connect with spirit when I am totally unprepared - it is nice to consider that I may be protected in ways I have not considered.

Thank you for responding to me and I am glad you had such a lovely dream too.

Joss