AGH! NO! IT CAN&#39T BE! I CAN&#39T BE.....

Kiama

A Tarot-holic! I have acquired 7 decks in 3 days!

Oh dear....

But now for the good part of the post. Today, I got the Osho Zen deck, which is one of the best I have seen! Its definitely in my Top 10! Anyone else love this deck? I thought it would be difficult to understand, and it certainly would be for a beginner, but if you know your Tarot stuff, you can get the hang of it pretty easily. The artwork is absolutely sublime and gorgeous, and stunning....

I also got the Morgan Greer, Spiral, and Hanson-Roberts, but the real star buy is my Osho Zen.

Kiama *Who promises she won't buy anymore decks for at least a week.... Okay then, a month. Okay, okay... I'll try going cold-turkey for two months* **Kiama straps herself into a chair which is nailed to the floor, and sets herself in for a long stay...**

divinerguy

Kiama - if you get a chance, look at someone's Rohrig Tarot. The books do not do this deck justice. Very powerful imagery - but not for the timid.

I also have the Cosmic deck (Norbert Losche). A very good every day deck. Solid for intuitive readings.

Have fun with your new toys.

Gary

Kaz

Kiama,
The Osho Zen is my 2nd deck (1st was RW)that I got, and it's stunning in artwork I think. It's really easy to read with, I love my Osho deck. Is there a better deck than the Osho? I haven't seen it yet.....

Kaz

Kiama

Hmmm... My fave deck is the Robin Wood,but its just a matter of preference as to whether its better than Osho. I think its cuz I'm not familiar with Zen (Yet )and I still have to get to know the Osho better. So, who knows... There still may be room for it in my Top 3!

And as for you, DivinerGuy: STOP TEMPTING ME! NO MORE DECKS FOR AT LEAST TWO MONTHS! STOP IT!

Kiama

faunabay

Kiama, the osho deck is just beautiful isn't it? I would love to plaster my walls at home with all the cards. The artwork is just stunning.
As for the spiral deck - I got it about a month or two ago. I love it. I find it kind of dark but comforting at the same time???

I've got a question for you though - a while back you asked what everyone thought about using alot of decks at one time. And if I remember right you told us you would limit yourself to one deck until you learned it well. How's that going?????? LOL ROFL LOL