Angle Therapy Oracle Readings

OnOrionsBelt

OPEN!!

Hello!! I saw another user made a thread like this, I'd like to offer readings from my Angel Therapy Oracle Cards. Keep your questions non-specific, like "Tell me about the situation with X" and not timing questions because this deck does not do timing very well. You can come back for clarification though.

The reading will provide you with "action steps" to take in order to initiate healing and guidance.
Sorry, these cards do not accept relationship questions. I've learned that since using them here.

Be gentle with me, I'm still learning!

------------------

Thank you everyone who sat for me.

CosmicBeing*- Feedback Received!
Flames - Feedback Received!
lepleadian - Feedback Received!
think - Feedback Received!
DDwarks - Feedback Received!
Honeysun - Feedback Received!
Dartellus - Waiting...
starchaser1277 - Feedback Received!
em_idol_twins - Feedback Received!
MissNine - Feedback Received!
SunnyBee - Feedback Received!
D Sparkles - Waiting...
uhm... I've lost count

CosmicBeing

Tell me how to continue to improve myself for the next 2 months (now to september 9th 2016)

Flames

Hello OnOrionsBelt, :)
What do I need to know at this time?
Thank you.

lepleadian

pls tell me what is ahead for me for 2 months

think

hey, how lovely.

Please could you tell me how to best soothe my mind?

DDwarks

May I ask the Angels if they too think I'm deluding myself about work?

OnOrionsBelt

Tell me how to continue to improve myself for the next 2 months (now to september 9th 2016)

Visualize Success

Think happy thoughts. If your mind is thinking of everything that could go wrong, stop. Think of everything that could go right. Fantasize about it. If it's hard to consider good outcomes, ask for help from your guides, they can show you a clear vision of success. Includes others around you involved in these fantasies as well - smiling, happy and fulfilled. Do not concern yourself with the "how", that will be taken care of for you.

Thanks for sitting!

CosmicBeing

Visualize Success

Think happy thoughts. If your mind is thinking of everything that could go wrong, stop. Think of everything that could go right. Fantasize about it. If it's hard to consider good outcomes, ask for help from your guides, they can show you a clear vision of success. Includes others around you involved in these fantasies as well - smiling, happy and fulfilled. Do not concern yourself with the "how", that will be taken care of for you.

Thanks for sitting!

Thanks I'll remember this. Kinda feel like I'm walking in the dark...i have an idea where I am trying to go just hard to see the path to it lol.

So I guess I can be a debbie downer when it comes to the how because if I don't know the how...can i really predict success? That is my thought pattern.

Honeysun

Hiya,

Thank you for offering :)

My question is: How can I get rid of that heavy rock in my chest? (not literally of course)

OnOrionsBelt

Hello OnOrionsBelt, :)
What do I need to know at this time?
Thank you.

Law of Attraction

You may have noticed a shift, this is directly related to your spiritual path. You are now attracting people in correlation to your new intentions. For example if you want to be loving then you're attracting people who also want to be loving. At the same time you repel people who are focused on being unloving. This is why you've noticed such a change in your desires and wants. The shift. The new spiritual path. You're embarking on new relationships, situations and surrounding that mirror your new intentions.

Maybe you're not interested in spending time with the same people or going to the same places. This is completely normal. Give all you worries, guilt, and concerns over to the angels for healing.

Thanks for sitting!