Another bubble bath experience

cozmo0_4

Today I've been setting some very positive intentions for myself. I've had a lovely day clearing and cleansing. And thought I'd have a lovely bubble bath. I was lounging around for so long the bubbles went again and I was happily smiling and thought I wonder if I can get another sign in the residue left behind from the bubbles.

I swished the water around and said "can you give me a sign" - nothing else no big question, but clear as day in the middle of the residue 'Hi'. Then all the residue disappeared. I was sat in the water just grinning. I don't wonder what or who, just thought it was lovely and I'd share as it's made me so happy.

GotH

That's awesome. Now try it with other things like rock formations, sand, tree leaves and or wood, water sources and anything else you find in nature. It's endless..

cozmo0_4

That's awesome. Now try it with other things like rock formations, sand, tree leaves and or wood, water sources and anything else you find in nature. It's endless..

Ooh that's a really good idea. I've had 2 great experiences with the bubble baths, so will keep my eyes sharp from now on. Thank you