Answers from Angels!

pumpkins

Hello people!

I would like to do one-card angel readings. Please post a specific question or a single word for your query:)

****CLOSED****

GotH

Hi! May I please?

My word is "appointment."

Thank you..

pumpkins

Hi! May I please?

My word is "appointment."

Thank you..

What must GOTH know about the "appointment"?

WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

What you are asking about will happen this month or soon after. Your patience will be rewarded:) Thank you for sitting GOTH!

MissNine

Hi! I'd love a message.
My subject: CONTACT

zayats

Hi pumpkins! My question is: will there be any changes on the job front soon?

GotH

What must GOTH know about the "appointment"?

WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

What you are asking about will happen this month or soon after. Your patience will be rewarded:) Thank you for sitting GOTH!

The appointment is actually tomorrow but maybe this meeting will cause something of importance to happen within the next few weeks. I might have an idea of exactly what.. This makes sense to me and is actually quite positive.

Thanks again for reading for me P. :)

pumpkins

Hi! I'd love a message.
My subject: CONTACT

Thanks for sitting MissNine!

The message for you is FORGIVENESS

Forgiveness can work miracles. When you release the past, a weight is lifted from your shoulders, and a sense of freedom washes over you. Ask your angels to help you let go of sadness or pain caused by others so that you can be free. There could also be a need for forgiveness. It's time to let go of any guilt you are holding on to regarding past mistakes you may have made. Give yourself credit for having tried your best even if the results weren't what you would have liked. Focus on the changes you've made since then that have made you a better person!

pumpkins

Hi pumpkins! My question is: will there be any changes on the job front soon?

Hi Zayats:)

The message for you is YOU'RE READY

All your past experiences have led to this moment. You've studied and grown spiritually in many ways. There is nothing more to do. You're ready to move forward and to embrace the person you know in your heart you are meant to be! Seems like it's a yes for you Zayats:) Thanks for sitting!

pumpkins

The appointment is actually tomorrow but maybe this meeting will cause something of importance to happen within the next few weeks. I might have an idea of exactly what.. This makes sense to me and is actually quite positive.

Thanks again for reading for me P. :)

I hope your appointment goes well GOTH. Glad it made sense:)