Any tips to see colours while meditating

ivanna

For the moment I'm just able to see black and white. But for red and blue I'm finding it very difficult.
Any suggestion?
I have to do some exercises about meditating and seeing white, red, and blue colours, and I can not go foward untill I can do this exercise properly.

lilac04

For the moment I'm just able to see black and white. But for red and blue I'm finding it very difficult.
Any suggestion?
I have to do some exercises about meditating and seeing white, red, and blue colours, and I can not go foward untill I can do this exercise properly.

go with your intuition but you can always try to imagine the colours as they would appear in your dream? As realistically as possible - because this is not unlike a meditative state. This sounds quite abstract but if you recall a dream and picture how the colours look, you may find that it is exactly the same in a meditative state. Then, all the colours blend together.

Or alternatively you could just try imagining them with as much desire as possible lol until they turn up!

ivanna

go with your intuition but you can always try to imagine the colours as they would appear in your dream? As realistically as possible - because this is not unlike a meditative state. This sounds quite abstract but if you recall a dream and picture how the colours look, you may find that it is exactly the same in a meditative state. Then, all the colours blend together.

Or alternatively you could just try imagining them with as much desire as possible lol until they turn up!

And if try to imagine them with much desire, they will finally turn uP?

lilac04

And if try to imagine them with much desire, they will finally turn uP?

doesn't hurt to try lol. I think it's all about intention when you're meditating isn't it? It's the catch 22 of just learning to let go but staying focused and then it'll happen right? Depends a lot on what kind of meditation it is too right? If you're grasping too hard on the idea, it won't come but if you're relaxed it will?

ivanna

Is just an exercise in which I have to see colours while breathing but blue is.difficult. today I will try again

Briar Rose

I would try coloring 7 basic mandala's, like the flower of life, using the chakra colors. Read about each basic color and how it relates to emotions and healing. I feel this way you entrain your mind's eye to the knowledge of meditating with color. You could sit with a particular colored flower of life mandala and meditate and see where that brings you.

ivanna

Thats a good suggestion. I will try it if I cannot get any result by myself

Briar Rose

ok, I was hinking about it tiday so check back and let us know.