Anyone available for Lenormand swaps? Three on offer.

selenatarot

Anchor
Snake
Park
Tower
Heart
Letter

Sorry I drew 6.

Yes. He wants to go out with you show you off. He will take his time /anchor. He will send you a live letter or text but it is going to be a bit too official or say something about broken heart relating to something complicated as you said when you saw that snake card. Is there another woman?
All these cards tend to say he is going to make action towards making things official between you but there is a but because he has to be seperate from you in live and he is explaining his vexed state in the communication .

--

Q. When it all comes out about & no more keeping things quiet what will H have spoken up about?

Sorry I fell asleep for couple of hours in between and just saw the reading.

So the feedback on this reading is that yes he told me first that he was interested in another woman but he can't be bothered to chase her anymore. He almost came across as having lost hope and being depressed. The other thing is he is a private person and I know he would want to keep a relationship with me to himself because of the people that we know in common. He is also lives and hour and a half away too :( This reading is spot on.

house + cross + ring + key + lily, as I was shuffling the crossroads fell out twice

I think what will come out is why he was on the fence or indecisive about something. He wouldn't committ to something and this is what you will probably find out as well. The other thing is he may have issues around domestic life, his family or settling down in general. It could be that it is difficult for him. I feel what will come out is something about committment and relationships when H chooses to speak out. I think you will get answers around why he let go and this will give you some peace and understanding.

Does it make sense to you?

Dew

Sorry I fell asleep for couple of hours in between and just saw the reading.

So the feedback on this reading is that yes he told me first that he was interested in another woman but he can't be bothered to chase her anymore. He almost came across as having lost hope and being depressed. The other thing is he is a private person and I know he would want to keep a relationship with me to himself because of the people that we know in common. He is also lives and hour and a half away too :( This reading is spot on.

house + cross + ring + key + lily, as I was shuffling the crossroads fell out twice

I think what will come out is why he was on the fence or indecisive about something. He wouldn't committ to something and this is what you will probably find out as well. The other thing is he may have issues around domestic life, his family or settling down in general. It could be that it is difficult for him. I feel what will come out is something about committment and relationships when H chooses to speak out. I think you will get answers around why he let go and this will give you some peace and understanding.

Does it make sense to you?

Thanks, no worries about the timing. I'm about to go to sleep as well.

Glad to hear the readings are on point though a bit concerned they're such complicated men! Yes yours was in track. I have always wondered why H found married life so disagreeable to him. I mean he told me many things. But your reading is suggestive there is something about it / commitment that's tricky. Good read. Thank you.

Can u ask another?

SO does he ultimately choose me? Once this is all out in the open...

What's your question ?

selenatarot

I will look into it for you now. Posting your reading.

My question is what type of relationship will I have with my next boyfriend? I want to see what you pick up, whether it will be good or bad.

selenatarot

Thanks, no worries about the timing. I'm about to go to sleep as well.

Glad to hear the readings are on point though a bit concerned they're such complicated men! Yes yours was in track. I have always wondered why H found married life so disagreeable to him. I mean he told me many things. But your reading is suggestive there is something about it / commitment that's tricky. Good read. Thank you.

Can u ask another?

SO does he ultimately choose me? Once this is all out in the open...

What's your question ?

ring + garden + scythe + letter + child, the stork dropped out

I think he will be in and out of your life but not committ to you fully, he seems to want to be independent and make some positive changes in his life so he can move on.

I feel you will have a relationship with him but it may be innocent or a social connection only. There seems to be some cutting away of communication and small steps being taken in the relationship between you both. I am not seeing a fully committed relationship but I do some messages and communication between you both. Just be careful a little bit with the scythe because it can cause a sudden cut in a relationship.

I hope that makes sense

Dew

I will look into it for you now. Posting your reading.

My question is what type of relationship will I have with my next boyfriend? I want to see what you pick up, whether it will be good or bad.

Ship
Anchor
Clouds
Dog
Child

The energies showing (& remember that as time and vibrations clear more becomes available so til now this is just what's showing) -The relationship you next gave is going to be soft and gentle. The guy you are with is loyal and 'soulmate' . He is the safe harbour for you - ship and anchor together suggests this, that there is an important complentarity you have. The relationship is fun. There is lots of fresh innocent fun together and it's not extremely committed as this is showing (clouds) so this is in a process of getting clearer as things settle from the movement and fun of enjoying getting to know each other. Oh, there is travel and he might just be from overseas .

Dew

ring + garden + scythe + letter + child, the stork dropped out

I think he will be in and out of your life but not committ to you fully, he seems to want to be independent and make some positive changes in his life so he can move on.

I feel you will have a relationship with him but it may be innocent or a social connection only. There seems to be some cutting away of communication and small steps being taken in the relationship between you both. I am not seeing a fully committed relationship but I do some messages and communication between you both. Just be careful a little bit with the scythe because it can cause a sudden cut in a relationship.

I hope that makes sense

Thanks. The cards you drew are great and make total Sense.
Thank you for the warning of scythe.
They are mostly positive cards and knowing this chap like I do, I think it might be the positive interpretation on scythe of 'sudden'. That fits him. Thanks for these.

selenatarot

Ship
Anchor
Clouds
Dog
Child

The energies showing (& remember that as time and vibrations clear more becomes available so til now this is just what's showing) -The relationship you next gave is going to be soft and gentle. The guy you are with is loyal and 'soulmate' . He is the safe harbour for you - ship and anchor together suggests this, that there is an important complentarity you have. The relationship is fun. There is lots of fresh innocent fun together and it's not extremely committed as this is showing (clouds) so this is in a process of getting clearer as things settle from the movement and fun of enjoying getting to know each other. Oh, there is travel and he might just be from overseas .

This reading gave me some hope and optimism. I would like to have a steady partner. I think you are right about travel involved because most guys I have been in a relationship with in the past have lived at a distance from me, lol.

---------------------------

Thank you for your feedback too.