Anyone interested in sitting for a cartomancy reading?

LilliumStargazer

What is me and E.L.W. connection based on?

What's your question? I don't have cartomancy, but I have other oracle decks, or if you want me to use gypsy (much better with prediction questions), then I can. :)

Sorry for the delay! I had some things to take care of!

King of Clubs, Seven of Hearts, Four of Spades

It seems that ELW is someone who resembles the King of Clubs. They are a person who is often in a position of leadership and is someone who is looked up to. I get the impression that they are very stern at times and a little hard to read.

The seven of hearts indicates fear and worry, and I'm not sure if you're just worried about the state of your relationship, or if what connected the two of you was sharing your worries with one another. I get the feeling that the two of you seek reassurance from each other often and it helps to have the feeling that someone will always be there.

The Four of Spades shows solitude and feeling isolated, and i think maybe part of the relationship is built on the idea of not being alone or not being lonely, like it's better to have company then to be without it.

Does this make any sense?

For my question you can use anything you see fit!

"What should I do about H? I feel like they are using me for my connections and I'm not really sure how to handle it."

LilliumStargazer

Uh I like those. I need to buy a deck. :)

My question:
What changes are coming my way by end of this year?

Nine of Hearts, King of Hearts, King of Diamonds

The Nine of Hearts symbolizes a new life and fresh start! Are you thinking of moving soon or changing your job? I think the end of the year will be very positive for you. New roles and settings are going to be established for you, and I think it's something you've been working towards.

The King of Hearts either represents the sitter, or a new love interest. I think you might meet someone very soon, or if you are already attached you might have a chance to move in with them soon?

The King of Diamonds represents wisdom through money or wise changes in order to make money which makes me believe that you might be changing jobs moreso than a change in family life. I think you're going to make some changes in how you handle and make money which will allow you to be more comfortable in the long run!

Does this make sense at all?

LilliumStargazer

Hi, LilliumStargazer! Are you still taking sitters? I have a question.

I've been recently confronted with some bills that I don't think are justified. I'd like to know what the possibilities are of being able to get out of paying them.

Sure am! Let's see!

Ten of Clubs, Ten of Hearts, Seven of Spades

Okay so we have the Ten of Clubs which shows a job well done and a good amount of time being spent on an issue where you will come out victorious. It's like looking back on a moment of hard labor and being really glad that you did it it the long run.

The Ten of Hearts also culminates the idea of happiness but this time on an emotional front as everything is all okay in the hearth and home.

However, the Seven of Spades gives the impression of fighting and strife, and i think this is telling you that if you do indeed want the bill reduced or taken down, you're going to have to fight and struggle to do so, but it will be worth it.

Make sense?

bluelagune

Nine of Hearts, King of Hearts, King of Diamonds

The Nine of Hearts symbolizes a new life and fresh start! Are you thinking of moving soon or changing your job? I think the end of the year will be very positive for you. New roles and settings are going to be established for you, and I think it's something you've been working towards.

The King of Hearts either represents the sitter, or a new love interest. I think you might meet someone very soon, or if you are already attached you might have a chance to move in with them soon?

The King of Diamonds represents wisdom through money or wise changes in order to make money which makes me believe that you might be changing jobs moreso than a change in family life. I think you're going to make some changes in how you handle and make money which will allow you to be more comfortable in the long run!

Does this make sense at all?

Love you positive reading! Thank you very much! Well the King of hearts (cups) been showing up in my readings. I am not seeing anyone so someone new would be very good thing to happen. I have zero interest in taking my exs back. No more, I've had enough.
... in terms of work, yes I'm looking for new position because the current one is sucking the life out of me. So definately great news if I can end a year on a good change in my career.

Thank you. I'll keep you posted.

Metafizzypop

Sure am! Let's see!

Ten of Clubs, Ten of Hearts, Seven of Spades

Okay so we have the Ten of Clubs which shows a job well done and a good amount of time being spent on an issue where you will come out victorious. It's like looking back on a moment of hard labor and being really glad that you did it it the long run.

The Ten of Hearts also culminates the idea of happiness but this time on an emotional front as everything is all okay in the hearth and home.

However, the Seven of Spades gives the impression of fighting and strife, and i think this is telling you that if you do indeed want the bill reduced or taken down, you're going to have to fight and struggle to do so, but it will be worth it.

Make sense?

Actually, yes, it does. It's basically the scenario that I had envisioned. I expected that the issue could be resolved, at least to a degree, but that it wouldn't be easy. The cards seem to reflect that view I think.

It was nice having a heart show up in the reading. It kind of gives me hope.
Also, the bills in a way do relate to "hearth and home," so that view is interesting.

That 7 of spades doesn't exactly give me the warm fuzzies, though. I do anticipate a struggle, but hopefully I'll get my way in the end. :)

Thank you very much for the reading. It fit the situation really well.

PeopleWillBeYou

Sorry for the delay! I had some things to take care of!

King of Clubs, Seven of Hearts, Four of Spades

It seems that ELW is someone who resembles the King of Clubs. They are a person who is often in a position of leadership and is someone who is looked up to. I get the impression that they are very stern at times and a little hard to read.

The seven of hearts indicates fear and worry, and I'm not sure if you're just worried about the state of your relationship, or if what connected the two of you was sharing your worries with one another. I get the feeling that the two of you seek reassurance from each other often and it helps to have the feeling that someone will always be there.

The Four of Spades shows solitude and feeling isolated, and i think maybe part of the relationship is built on the idea of not being alone or not being lonely, like it's better to have company then to be without it.

Does this make any sense?

For my question you can use anything you see fit!

"What should I do about H? I feel like they are using me for my connections and I'm not really sure how to handle it."

Thank you! Well yeah he is the King of clubs type. The rest of the cards do make sense to me, especially the 7 of hearts, but the 4 of spades does point to me being alone. It could be him too when I first met him. We were both alone (I think). But I know there is a bit more meaning to the 4 of spades, so I will totally think on this. but other than that, everything make sense. :)

Your reading:
First card is What Came of Picking Flowers (Greed), I know this card points to being selfish, not really thinking of others. Taking more than what you should, wanting power, but I also know that this card means lusting, and longing for something that you wish you can have, but can't.. may be only even wishing for it, but won't or can't do anything about it. Either this talks about H, or may be you are longing to find a way out of this situation?

The next card is Rapunzel (Liberation), now I don't know if this make sense to you, but this mean being freed from something that holds you up like imprisonment or oppression? To be able to do what ever you like without anyone thoughts or behavior that is trying to be controlling in your life.

The last card is The Little Mermaid (Sacrifice), this means giving up something even though you don't want to. Letting go or surrendering? Does this make sense? Do you have to let go in order to leave this situation or to even talk to H about it? I'm not sure what you're gonna do, but I know this card does talk about sacrificing.

Does any of this make sense?