Anyone up for exchange?

zayats

*** If youd like to exchange, please leave your question and I'll get back to you tomorrow, as it's sleepy time here now!****

Hi! Is anyone interested in some quick exchanges now? I will be using Madame Endora's Fortune Telling cards or an Angel Oracle. You're free to use whatever oracle you like. Oh, and of course feedback is obligatory. Please sign up only if you can exchange now. Thanks!

And please don't ask questions you've asked repeatedly. I understand you seek answers, but I find it hard to read objectively if I know the situation from previous readings, plus it's less likely the cards will give you a clear answer if you've enquired about the same thing many times.

Anyone game?:)

1. lepleadian
2.MissNine
3. ...

lepleadian

i can but i only have tarot cards

lepleadian

OK, let's do a brief exchange? What's your question?

ok can i ask pls what do you see in store for me regarding love in the future (do you see me having something with M , or will i meet someone new?)

zayats

ok can i ask pls what do you see in store for me regarding love in the future (do you see me having something with M , or will i meet someone new?)

Seduction, Minstrel, Siren

So it looks like your love life might pick up the pace soon! Seduction speaks of romance, Minstrel sings of being in love, however the Siren is a warning. It look hot and fiery, but the last card is an indication that a temptation can lead you astray. This may be about M, since the situation is unclear with him and you may fall for him without seeing things clearly. The Minstrel us about wearing your heart in your sleeve and letting your intentions be known. However, with the last card I'd say apart from being more open you should also expect honesty from him or whoever else comes your way. If he seems too cliche in his approach and not very authentic, then watch out. Do not do things unless your heart is sure.

My question is: what do you see coming up for me in the nearest future?

MissNine

Hi! I'll pick my oracle depending on your Q. :)

I'd like to know how supportive C (male) will be in the next 2 months while I study.

PS was thinking of buying the deck you're using (Madam Endora). Does it read like tarot or differently than normal oracles?

lepleadian

Seduction, Minstrel, Siren

So it looks like your love life might pick up the pace soon! Seduction speaks of romance, Minstrel sings of being in love, however the Siren is a warning. It look hot and fiery, but the last card is an indication that a temptation can lead you astray. This may be about M, since the situation is unclear with him and you may fall for him without seeing things clearly. The Minstrel us about wearing your heart in your sleeve and letting your intentions be known. However, with the last card I'd say apart from being more open you should also expect honesty from him or whoever else comes your way. If he seems too cliche in his approach and not very authentic, then watch out. Do not do things unless your heart is sure.

My question is: what do you see coming up for me in the nearest future?

sun; chariot rx; hanged man
At this time you must feel that the world might not get what you are saying or your purposes...or you are not giving 100% of your power. I can say watch out for being too arrogant or letting that ego of yours get overinflated. Nobody likes a know it all.Watch that temper too. Aggressive bullying behaviour will only set you back. If this doesn't sound like you, beware of someone like this who could set you back....Are you planning of deciding over smth? if so i dont see you arraving at a conclusion...you whill be stuck and waiting for some external factor help you out...i think you will be stressed; not much sleep i guess

fb: other readers told me the same thing; that i will meet someone new i really feel that there will be some sexual energy.....about him, i find abit more difficult...but i plan to go with the flow with things, to not rush into things

Dartellus

Deleted

zayats

Hi! I'll pick my oracle depending on your Q. :)

I'd like to know how supportive C (male) will be in the next 2 months while I study.

PS was thinking of buying the deck you're using. Does it read like tarot or differently than normal oracles?
Hiya! :) I don't have much experience reading oracle decks, including this one in particular. It does feel different to tarot, definitely, but also probably because I'm not as familiar with it as with tarot and can't derive so much meaning. I'm still practising :) it's an interesting deck, so if you feel drawn to it then by all means buy it. So far, it's been a mixed bag for me - some days I connect to it more, some less, some cards seem down to earth, while others I found to be enigmatic. I guess you have to try it for yourself and see how it works for you :)

OK, so on to your question. Earth, king, love
They're all great cards for such a question! Earth shows logic and common sense, so at first glance it may seem stern, but together with the other two it makes up a nice whole. It shows C supporting you mainly on a pragmatic level, encouraging you by logic, appealing to your sense of duty or good judgement rather than inspiring you in a more abstract way. He seems like someone with authority, trustworthy and a good organiser and leader. He might seem austere at times but he wants to be grounded. The last card shows love, which suggests he'll be doing all these things because he cares :) there's genuine interest and concern for you and although he may come across as pragmatic he also has a softer side, however he seems to think that pragmatic goals require adequate measures, so he'd rather support you in addressing your common sense and acting more like a coach rather than only someone you have an emotional connection with. Does it make sense?

Can you tell me if I will find a job soon?

zayats

sun; chariot rx; hanged man
At this time you must feel that the world might not get what you are saying or your purposes...or you are not giving 100% of your power. I can say watch out for being too arrogant or letting that ego of yours get overinflated. Nobody likes a know it all.Watch that temper too. Aggressive bullying behaviour will only set you back. If this doesn't sound like you, beware of someone like this who could set you back....Are you planning of deciding over smth? if so i dont see you arraving at a conclusion...you whill be stuck and waiting for some external factor help you out...i think you will be stressed; not much sleep i guess

fb: other readers told me the same thing; that i will meet someone new i really feel that there will be some sexual energy.....about him, i find abit more difficult...but i plan to go with the flow with things, to not rush into things
Thanks for the reading! Well, stagnant is nothing new, lol ;) I'm not an aggressive type, I don't like bullies and yeah, they can make anyone's day bad and set you back big time. I will watch out for people like that as, indeed, their company affects you negatively and sometimes you dont even realise how much they mess your life up and why things don't go your way etc.