Archetype Cards Study Group

INIVEA

[size=+2]Archetype Cards[/size]​

Note: I searched the forum for any group on this deck to see if one was started, and found none. so I feel this will be a great place to put it, and that is in this group. we can expand this part of the group if need be. For now we will put it all in one thread for starters. See where it will go.

Here we will discuss these cards, in depth.

We can include the method mentioned in the booklet that came with the cards (12 cards).

We can discuss the cards individually, and how they pertain to our personality both Light and Shadow aspects.

We can also do the method that is discussed in the video

and so much more

Tigerangel

Will be able to start on this thread soon, just bought the cards, just to wait on the postman now, I have also just bought Carolines book called Sacred Contracts aswell.

Tigerangel

I received Caroline Myss's Sacred Contracts book this morning, I'm still waiting on the cards coming.

If anyone else wishes to discuss the book or work through the cards, please feel free to share your insights and opinions.

INIVEA

Me me, but I don't have the book

Tigerangel

I'm hoping the cards will arrive tomorrow, I read that the book was good to use alongside the cards, and had really good reviews, which is the main reason I bought it, picked it up second hand on Amazon for a few pound.

INIVEA

I'm hoping the cards will arrive tomorrow, I read that the book was good to use alongside the cards, and had really good reviews, which is the main reason I bought it, picked it up second hand on Amazon for a few pound.

Awesome, oh don't you love it when you get stuff second hand and cheap :D

Tigerangel

Awesome, oh don't you love it when you get stuff second hand and cheap :D

Lol, yeah, unfortunately nothing in the post this morning :(

INIVEA

Is the postman ill? Lol let me know when you get your deck :D

Tigerangel

Well it's finally arrived, got the deck in the post this morning, that's two things I've ordered this month that have took forever to arrive!!

Tigerangel

Ok I've been working on finding my 12 archetypes with this deck, I think I have finally found my full twelve.

Apparently everyone has these four main archetypes, Saboteur/Victim/Prostitute/Child

There is six child cards to identify with Wounded/Orphan/Eternal/Nature/Magical/Divine.. Child Cards.

So this is what I feel I connect with most after going through the deck a few times and being truthful with my self and not how I would like to be.

1.Saboteur
2.Prostitute
3.Victim
4.Child: Divine
5.Judge
6.Hermit
7.Detective
8.Dilettante
9.Thief
10.Fool
11.Slave
12.Mediator

So how would you like to proceed with studying the archetypes?
I'm still reading through the Sacred Contracts book, looks like there's some interesting stuff with chakras and creating a wheel, but I just skimmed past those chapters, once I figure out what there about, might be something we could discuss for the study group.